Singing, cooking and little secrets, SHINee's home life.

What happens behind the stage...stays behind the stage

They were in the recording room to record their new album, they had been working hard for some hours already so they they had a break to eat a quick lunch.

-I love our new songs! Especially "Juliette", it is an amazing song! Taemin exclaimed.

-Oh don't talk about this song! I don't know why I showed it to Director Lee! Jonghyun sighed. How could I write such a song?

-Jong hyung, don't be so harsh with yourself! Taemin answered, and with the rap parts from Minho hyung I swear it's a good song !!

-Personally I prefer "Please don't go", it's a beautiful song. Key said.

-Yeah, it's a good song but I prefer "Talk to you". Onew added.

-And you Minho hyung? Taemin asked.

But every time Taemin talked to Minho, the tall man couldn't help but remember the kiss from the morning and he kept blushing and stuttering.

-I...I don't have a favourite song, I love them all.

-Hyung, is it me or you always blush when I talk to you ?

-I'm not blushing!

-Yes you are!

-No, I'm not! Why are you insisting?!

-You're completely red! Taemin chuckled.

Taemin poked his arms repeatedly with a smirk until Minho, feeling angry and embarrassed, left the recording room to breathe some fresh air.

-Did I annoy him?

-hmm....Yeah..I think. but why? That is the question. Jonghyun said and shrugged.

Once everybody was done eating they came back to work to finish recording Juliette.

 

-Ok guys, that's good!

-Great! Onew sighed.

-Let's start "Romeo + Juliette" ! 

They worked all day on the new album and when the evening came, the boys went to their flat, feeling tired and hungry.

-Key, what will you cook for us? Taemin asked.

-Ugh... why is it always me cooking for everyone? Let's go with noodles with black bean sauce! Who wanna help me?

Suddenly everybody stopped talking.

-Hey! Your laziness is terrible, you-

-Okay, I will help you.

Four jaws dropped when they heard Jonghyun's voice pronounce those words.

-What?

-Jonghyun, you hate cooking! Onew exclaimed.

-Do I? I should try to be sure! He laughed slightly.

-O...ok Jong, let's start! Key said.

The other boys went to the living room to rest a bit. Minho preferred collapsing on his bed to read. But after five minutes of peace and quiet, Taemin burst into the room. He didn't seem to notice Minho's presence and took off his shirt before collapsing on Jinki's bed. He heaved a sigh and went to grab a shirt lying on his bed when Mihno said with his head popping out from the railing of his bed:

-Hi Taemin. What's up? Minho asked.

-Waahaah! Oh God, you scared me! I thought you were in the bathroom! He exclaimed and then realized he was half undressed and promptly pulled on the beddcover to cover himself. Sooo... What are you doing?

-I'm reading, Minho answered while showing his book.

Taemin put his t-shirt on and climbed the ladder to join Minho on his bed. He checked his friend's book before asking:

-That's poetry?

-Yes, my mother really likes it so I liked it too after giving it a try! It's translated from a French book by Marcel Proust.

-Oh, my grandfather was a fan of French and British litterature too. He even knew how to read books in their original version.

- Cool. Were you two close? 

-Hm! We were. My parents were really busy with work so my grandfather took care of me. He was so supportive of me. When I danced and I sang, he would clap and say I would become a star! And... when I was 12....

"Taemin what are you doing? Stop this immediately! You don't want to...no, no, no!" the younger boy thought but he couldn't stop. it was painful but relieving to let go of a painful moment of his life.

-When I was 12, he got sick and passed away. Everything happened too quickly...I was at school... I didn't even see him one... one last time...

Minho felt ill at ease, he didn't know how to react. It wasn't long before Taemin started sobbing quietly. Minho ruffled the maknae's hair to soothe him and he didn't know why he did this, but he had the urge to do it, so he pulled Taemin into a hug. this latter hugged him back.

- Hey, calm down, calm down ....he said under his breath, still caressing his junior's head.

-...Hyung.... I know it's stupid to cry for something that happened some years ago already but....oh my, I'm really pitiful...I'm so tired, I feel like crying all the time these days!

- I don't think it's stupid. You seem to love him a lot and it's normal that you miss him.

-Thank you hyung....Taemin murmured as he softly broke free from Minho's embrace and sat next to him with his head down. How could he look at the older boy after showing how weak he was? Wasn't it him who had told him one day that they couldn't be weak in their field of work?

-Thank you? Minho repeated.

-For listening to me. I wouldn't have cried if I wasn't so exhausted....

-Are you okay? You really look beat, you should rest... and as he said that he slipped his finger under Taemin's chin to force him to look at him. The cute boy looked up to meet Minho's look. He felt like his insides were melting, like his heart was beating too fast. Minho's eyes showed how concerned he was, he honestly looked like he cared for him.

-Thank you...

-I said it's okay.

-No, really. Thanks hyung to have comforted me, I have to go now, I'll practice the new choreo, the choreographer showed it to me.

-Just go to sleep, you worn out idiot!

-Alright, I will. See you for the dinner.

-See ya.

Taemin climbed down the ladder and went to his own bed to have a nap. Minho let out a discreet sigh. He felt weird. He picked his book but he couldn't concentrate on the words. What had gone through his head to be so bold? Hugging him and looking at him so directly....

Looking for a way to escape his thoughts, he went to the kitchen to "admire" Jonghyun's work. 

-Hey! So how is Jonghyun doing?

-Not too bad! Even if he broke a plate, cut his fingers twice, burnt his right hand with a frying pan and tried to deep-fry a stock cube.

Minho burst out of laughter.

-Ahaha! Not too bad, indeed!

-Don't tease me! I'm trying my best! Jonghyun pouted

-He's doing rather well except for his little accidents! Key smiled 

-Ok, ok ! Minho replied, trying to calm down his laughter

He left the kitchen and went to the living room, he lay down on the sofa, he was so bored. He had nothing to do on the internet or on his SNS, nothing interesting to read or to watch, Taemin was sleeping, Jonghyun and Key with the supper and Onew was watching a TV show Minho didn't like. 

"What should I do? I'm bored to death. I'd rather just try to have some sleep." 

He heard a song in their room, he recognized that it was from their seniors, Super Junior. He quietly came closer and half-opened the door. Taemin was sleeping with his phone playing music. 

-Hyung...? Taemin asked with his eyes half open.

-Oh..sorry, did I wake you up?

-Well yes but it's okay...Taemin answered with a sleepy voice.

-I...I'm bored so I was about to have a nap.

-Oh no problem... 

Once, he was in bed, they kept quiet but none of them could fall asleep, as if the presence of the other was a sufficient deterrent.

-Wanna play a game? I don't feel like sleeping anymore? Taemin whispered as if he wasn't sure Minho was still awake.

-Sure. Which game?

-Go-stop? I have cards in my drawer.

-Sure.

Minho jumped down his bed and they sat on Taemin to play. Taemin was winning the game hands down when Key called them from the kitchen to come and have dinner.

Onew, Minho and Taemin went to the kitchen and the five boys began eating except for Onew who nibbled on his food without much enthusiasm.

 

~~~~~~ Author Time ~~~~~~

End of chapter 6! 

I'm sorry if my chapters's ends are not cliffhanger! ^^ And I'm sorry if there are misspelled words and mistakes !

Comments are allowed.

Comments are cool.

Comments are free.

Comments are always appreciated.

Comments are always accepted.