scream if you're scared

What happens behind the stage...stays behind the stage

The sun was back in SHINee's sky. The next days were like a breeze for the boys. Minho and Taemin's reconciliation lightened up the mood within the whole group. One evening, after a music show, they were in their van and nobody was talking, they were just exhausted and only wished to be able to collapse on their bed to enjoy some hours of sleep. Except for Key and Jonghyun who waited for everyone to be tucked in bed to meet secretlyin the bathroom. Jonghyun was still unsure of how he should behave and what accepting Key's feelings would imply in the future but he was definitely attracted to Key's personality, in a "more than friends" way.

They chatted with low voices, whispered sweet nothings to each other and let their hands roam free on their lover's body. However, it was very late and it was time to go to bed. Jonghyun was about to climb the ladder of his bunk bed when Key held him back with a cheeky smile and motioned him to join him. The older boy slipped under Key's sheets and they fell asleep in each other's arms. The night was quiet and peaceful but not for long, Jonghyun had been turning and shifting in Key's embrace, it wasn't long before he woke up from his nightmare with a loud scared moan.

All the boys woke up and looked for the origin of the scream.

-What happened? Minho said with a sleepy voice.

-What are you doing in Key's bed, hyung ? Taemin moaned. 

-Aigoo, what the heck are you doing Jong? Onew groaned.

-Sorry guys, I had a nightmare, and I'm in Key's bed because...... I felt too lazy to climb up to my bed.

-Oh, and what was that nightmare about ?

-I...dreamt that I was with you on a cliff, we weren't talking, just admiring the landscape. When suddenly, I slipped on a stone and fell in the emptiness, but fortunately I could grab a branch hooked on the rock, I shouted, I needed help but no one of you helped me, you were smirking at me, laughing together, I could see the sea with the big waves under me and you were still smirking. But my hands were numb so I let go of the the branch, I screamed and I woke up.

Jonghyun nervously sat up on Key's bed and it wasn't long before Taemin sat down by his left side and hugged him and so did Key who was sitting by his right side. Minho rested his back against the bunk bed ladder and Onew was too tired to move from his bed but he sat up to look at his friend. 

-Hyung, you know, we will always help you whenever you need help! Taemin chuckled.

-Your nightmare was just...a nightmare. Not reality... Minho said with a sleepy tone in his voice.

-Yes, I know, thanks guys! I'm sorry to have ruined your night.

They chuckled and shrugged. The reasonable thing would have been to go back to bed but they didn't feel like being reasonable so they started talking of this and that. They laughed a lot telling funny moments of their lives when they were kids.

-I'm sure that Taemin is as cute now as when he was a little boy ! Key smirked.

Taemin blushed and muttered:

-Yes, my parents and my friends always say that. 

-Awww...don't be ashamed! It's a compliment! Kibum replied.

-I...I'm not ashamed! But I'm almost an adult and I still look like a 9 year old boy!

-That's why everybody loves you! Because you're cute! Jinki laughed.

-Yeah....maybe...

-Look! Even a cold hearted guy like Minho has fallen for you !! Jonghyun said cheekily.

-Hey! I haven't "fallen" for him! And I'm not cold hearted! Minho exclaimed.

-Tss.. tss..tss ! Don't lie, tonight, fan service was a bit too real between the two of you to be just fan service! And ever since that concert in Busan, you're all "sunshine and rainbows" with each other! Jonghyun smirked.

Minho and Taemin blushed and growled but their senior's comment had sparked an internal reflection in the boys' inner

"Could he? Could he have fallen for me? Should I make a move to show him I'm into him?"

"Am I that "sunshine and rainbows" with him? And what if I am? It doesn't mean anyhting..."

They talked a bit more but they all fell asleep one by one and the rest of the night was peaceful.

When Minho woke up, he felt a little lost. Usually, the first thing he saw when he woke was the ceiling above him or Jonghyun sleeping on the other bunk bed. So why was he seeing the bottom of his own bed? It took him a second to realize he had fallen asleep on Taemin's bed.

His chest felt a little constricted by a heavy and fluffy thing resting ontop of it. It was Taemin's head. Minho couldn't move and when he tried to pull Taemin away, the cute boy shifted and hugged Minho. Anxious to be caught in such awkward position he lifted his head to have a look around. He saw Key and Onew on the the leader's bed, arms and legs all tangled up while Jonghyun was on Kibum's bed, or at least one half of it, while the other one was dangling dangerously over the edge of the bed. Taemin grumbled in his sleep and tightened his hug making it harder for his friend to get free.

-Hyuunnng...Taemin mumbled.

-Y..Yes ?

But Taemin didn't answer, Minho looked at the younger and noticed that Taemin was peacefully sleeping.

"He's dreaming..."

Little by little, Taemin moved closer to Minho and ended up sleeping on Minho's body as if the tall man was a mattress. Minho felt extremely uncomfortable, he was hot and it was hard to breathe despite Taemin being a lightweight. And it was just too awkaward for him to handle.

-...Hyung...I like you too...

"Hyung, I like you too?! Oh My God!"

The tallest SHINee member blushed, the situation was so freaking awkward for him. But it wasn't the end... when, in his sleep, Taemin's lips came closer and closer from his, Minho's cheeks turned scarlet red.

-T..Taemin...w..wake up !

But the cute boy didn't wake up and the unavoidable was about to happen.

-Ugh..please, wake up, please, don't kiss m-

Too late.

Taemin kissed him softly. Minho's eyes widened, it wasn't right. What was happening? How had he ended up in that situation? Minho's head was empty except for those questions taking all the space in his brain.

He tried to pull Taemin away but he hugged the tall man even more, their lips were still in contact but the handsome guy pushed harder and Taemin fell next to him. Minho breathed deeply, shocked by what had just happened, Taemin was still sleeping curled up against him. He slowly stood up and left the room. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was the first time he was the first to wake up.

"My God, Taemin what was your dream about ? Does he like one of us?.. Me? or Key?They are pretty close... Why do I care? I'm not in love with him... but that kiss..."

-Good morning Hyung! Taemin said happily some minutes later.

Minho jumped of surprise and looked at Taemin. He looked just as usual.

"Don't you remember you kissed me?"

-Why are you blushing hyung?

-It's nothing. I'm not blushing! Aha!

Minho laughed awkwardly and put a plate full of toasts on the table.

-You look weird this morning hyung...

-Do I? I feel perfectly fine!!

-Hmmm....

Taemin bit in his toast and stared at Minho with a puzzled look.

-Erm....did you sleep well? Minho asked.

-Oh yeah! Like a baby!

-Did you have...sweet dreams?

-Yes I dreamt about...

-About what? Minho asked with a hint of panic.

-I don't remember it....however since I feel happy, it was probably a pleasant dream...Taemin replied.

-Good morning ! Onew said as he stepped in the living room, followed by the two others.

-Oh hello Hyungs!

The youngest member looked at his seniors while munching on his breakfast and especially at Minho who gazed at him from time to time over his cup of coffee. Yet he was loooking at him but at the same time he wasn't, as if he was deep in thought. 

Unfortunately, their manager arrived and hurried them to get ready and Taemin almost felt disappointed when Minho's dark eyes looked away from him.

 

~~~~~~~~ Author Time ~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a 2min kiss! ^^

Hi ! Today I have nothing to say ! kekekeke! No really! Just one thing: was it a good chapter? I hope so! :)

Bye!