My girlfriend is jealous

Hard to Get

AMBER’s POV

 

When I arrived in the school, I’m searching Suzy cause she said she’ll be here in the school early. She said she will finish her project. As I was looking for Suzy all the students are screaming and rushing through the hallway.   I KNOW WHY! And I think you know to Who that is. KRYSTAL  JUNG!

 

Suzy: Babe!

Amber: Where have you been? I’ve been searching you all over the school.

Suzy: Ahhhmmm, I- I just finish my p-project. Yes! My project!

Amber: But I went in your classroom and you’re not there.

Suzy: I-I’m with my classmate. We finished our project together.

Amber: Okay. Come on!

 

As we are walking in the hallway someone called me. And when I turned to look who is that. I saw Krystal waving at me.

 

Krystal: Amber!

Amber: Oh Hi!

Krystal: Can you come at my house tomorrow night?

Amber: For what?

Krystal: My sister’s birthday. Don’t worry you can invite some of your friends too.

Key: YES!! He will come!!

Key said as he popped up somewhere.

Krystal: Nice! See you tomorrow!

Amber: Wait! I can’t!! I’m-I’m busy tomorrow, I’m going some--- where. Its-its too important. Sorry.

Krystal: Its okay. Just text me if you change your mind.

Amber: Yeah sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy: So you have Krystal’s number huh.

Someone’s jealous :))

Key: Yeah Am, You have Krystal’s number? How?

Amber: I’m not the one who gets her number. She gets my number!

Key: You got to be kiddin me!

Amber: I don’t care!

 

We left Key alone in the hallway and I grab Suzy’s hand to go somewhere, somewhere Key can’t annoyed us.

 

Suzy: So, How did she get’s your number?

Amber: I drove her into her home.

Suzy: How? Why? When?

Amber: You know, if your jealous, just tell me.  :))

Suzy: I’m NOT JEALOUS!! I just wanna know!

Amber: Okay, Okay I’ll tell you.

 

She’s so cute when she’s jealous.

 

SUZY’S POV

 

I admit it, I’m jealous. I’m just jealous cause I’m scared what if that Krystal snatch my Amber to me. She’s the most popular in our school. What she wants is what she gets. So I’m a little bit afraid. I hope Amber won’t do that to me.

                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------