The last chapter "part 1"

Hard to Get

Authors POV

 

Amber rushed to the hospital with Krystal and their friends. The blood of Amber is all over the s of the bed. They rushed Amber to the Emergency room and left the others outside the door.

 

Yuri: We need to call Kristine and Auntie Liu, they need to know this.

Taeyeon: Just call them when we already know what will happen to Amber. If Auntie will be here in this situatuation, she might passed out or have a heart attack. Just call them later okay?

Key: But how did this happen? We’re so confused what happen to them and why are that guys killing Amber.

 

Tiffany, Jessica, Luna, Sulli, Jiyeon, Sunny and Siwon are confused to what is happening. Yuri tried to explain all of them what is happening and what is behind of all this story. They also told about why did Amber done that to them, the ignoring thing.

 

Siwon: He might tell us sooner so we can help him.

Taeyeon: If he told you about that, your life will be in danger too like Krystal’s. Its better you don’t know anything.

Key: But how did Krystal get into this situation? Amber is ignoring Krystal too. And we thought they broke up.

 

Flashback…..

 

Before these things happen, Taeyeon, Yuri, Anne and Amber planned already. Yuri will handle the hostage and Taeyeon and Anne will handle Yifan and the others. But now, Sunny is here in our mission too, they asked Sunny if she can call the police when they got there. Sunny just approved and didn’t dare to ask why. She also doesn’t know what’s going on but in this situation, there’s no time to explain. Sunny just do whatever they asked.

 

Amber went there first and they put a mic on his shirt so they can know what is going on. When Amber leaved after 1 hour then they followed. They can hear that Amber is already got there.

 

Anne: Tae! Come on!! Go faster! Amber is already in danger!!!

Taeyeon: We’re on a traffic!! I cant get through!!

Yuri: What are we gonna do?

Taeyeon: Yul, Anne! Just leave me here and find some bike or motor that can lead you there. I’ll go there as fast as I could okay?

Yuri: Okay!

 

They leave Taeyeon alone in the car and Yul found Siwon in a motorbike.

 

Yuri: SIWON!!!! SIWON!!!

 

Siwon turned around and saw Yuri and Anne running towards to him.

 

Siwon: Oh? Yul, long time no see. How are you?

Yuri: Siwon, we need your bike to lead us somewhere?

Siwon: Huh? But why?

 

 

Guy1: You need to be alive withing 5 minutes or else your girl will be ours (They all laugh)

Guy3: Come on, start!

 

Anne: Yul, we need to get there faster!

Yuri: Siwon, I’m sorry but we need to borrow your motor!

Siwon: No! I’ll come with you! I’m more faster driver than you. Just tell me the address.

 

Then Anne gave the address to Siwon and they got there before 3 minutes.

 

Siwon: Why are we here? What are we doing here?

 

He questioned while his looking around the place.

 

Yuri: There’s no time to explain. Just helped me with this okay? We’ll explain it to you later. (He nodded) You have any skills on kicking some balls?

Siwon: You can count on me that. (He said and flashes a devilish smile)

Yuri: Good, now come on. Anne, just wait Taeyeon before you enter okay?

Anne: Okay.

 

Then Siwon and Yuri went upstairs and looking for Amber and Krystal. They went there silently and they spotted some mans standing in every edges.

 

Yuri: Ready?

Siwon: Always..

 

Yuri walked near the mens and they all alarmed and trying to approach Yuri.

 

Yuri: Ahhmm, I just wanna ask. (he said to the mens)

Men: What is that, little guy? (And all the mens are laughing while holding there guns)

Yuri: Have you seen my friend? His name is Amber.

 

When they heard the name Amber, they all run to Yuri to beat him up but for disappointment, Siwon jumped and beat them up first. They are all exchanging punches and kicks from each other. The two beaten up the mens without any guns on them.

 

Yuri: Your beating the wrong guys es. And also, no one calls me little guy. (He said to the guy on the floor lying and spit on his shirt) Nice work, Siwon.

Siwon: I told you, count me on when it comes to this..

Yuri: Thanks, now come on we have no time. We need to find Krystal.

Siwon: Krystal? She’s in here?

Yuri: I told you no time to explain.. Now come on!

 

They rushed out and they found a very big room and all the light are on. They also can hear someone’s moan.

 

Yuri: There! There’s Krystal. (he pointed and whispers)

Siwon: But Amber is there. (He whispers)

Yuri: He’s not my job. My only job is to save the hostage and that’s Krystal. (he said while whispering)

Siwon: But look at Amber, he’s already weak.

Yuri: Just do whatever I say okay! Trust me on this..

 

Yuri went behind Krystal silently and covered Krystal’s mouth. Krystal is shocked when someone just covered but when she knew its Yuri, she’s already releaved.

 

Yuri: Just be quiet okay? We’ll make you get out in here. (he whispers)

Krystal: But A-Amber! You n-need to help h-him too. (she stummers while crying)

Yuri: They’ll help Amber okay? Just let me take you out in here first.

 

Krystal stood up but there’s no energy coming from her feet to move because of what she’s seeing.

 

Yuri: Krys, come on!

Krystal: I need to help Amber!

 

Yuri run towards to her to stop and he carried Krystal while Siwon is leading the way.

 

Krystal: Put me down!!! I need to help AMBER!!

Yuri: I’m really sorry Krys, but you’re my job!! Just please listen to me. There’s someone will help Amber.. (They ran towards to the outside of the building)

 

When they got outside they saw Taeyeon’s car and they are no longer in the outside. Yuri put Krystal inside the car to calm her down.

 

Yuri: See, this is Taeyeon’s car. Maybe they are already upstairs so don’t worry okay? Siwon, can you please get that phone infront of you and search fot the name Sunny and please call her.

Siwon: Okay. (He obeyed and Sunny answered)

Sunny: Hello? Tae?

Siwon: Ahh this is not Tae but here is Yuri. (he handed the phone to Yuri)

Yuri: Did you called them already?

Sunny: Oh yeah! We’re already on our way.

Yuri: Okay, good. We’ll wait you here.