The last chapter "part 2"

Hard to Get

On the other hand….

 

While they are walking upstairs they saw bunch of men already beaten up and lying on the floor.

 

Taeyeon: I think Yul already done this..

Anne: Come on, there!! (She pointed) That’s the room.

 

They run silently and spotted Amber lying on the flooe with all his bloods on his face and on the floor.

 

Anne: Can we all beat them up? Thay have guns?

Taeyeon: Let’s just do whatever we trained okay. And you! (He pointed to someone)

Key: Y-yeah? (He stummered)

Taeyeon: While we’re beating them up, get Amber get out of here okay?

Key: O-okay.

Taeyeon: Go on the other side, and wait for my signal.

 

He said to Anne and Anne went to the other side of the room. While Anne is waiting for Taeyeon’s signal, Taeyeon saw Yifan swing his bat and crushes to Amber’s cheek and Amber passed out. Taeyeon suddenly froze in that moment while Anne is unpatiently waiting for Taeyeon’s signal.

 

Anne: Tae! What now? TAEYEON!

 

Taeyeon’s blood is suddenly rising up and ready to kill anyone.. Seeing his friend killed by someone makes his ability getting worse, worse to kill someone.

 

Taeyeon ran towards to Yifan and punch him in the face to make him fall down. When taeyeon ran, Anne ran too and handle to guards. Key carried Amber in his back and ran downstairs and they can hear that there’s already a police outside.

 

Taeyeon: HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU KILL YOUR OWN NEPHEW!!!! (he said while punching his face in the ground) HE DOESN’T EVEN DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU!!!

 

Yifan’s face already filled with blood and his nose is already broke. When Anne is done beating those guys, she immedietley ran towards to Taeyeon and stopped him killing Yifan.

 

Anne: Tae! Stop! The police will take care of him. Remember what Amber said!!

 

She grabbed Taeyeon from the ground and pulled him far from Yifan.

 

Taeyeon: NO! He killed AMBER!!!!! I’ll kill him with my own hand!!!

 

Then the police suddenly came up and arrest the the others and also Yifan. They went downstairs and also Yuri brought Taeyeon downstairs to calm him down.

 

Yuri: Stop it Tae!! Your not gonna get anything if you killed Yifan.

Taeyeon: YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!! YOU DIDN’T SEE HOW THAT ING GUY KILLED OUR BROTHER!!! HE SHOWED NO MERCY!!

Yuri: Stop it okay!!! Amber one’s said that killing people wont make you happy right? So stop.. Your mad, and I know that. Your not the only one who’s mad here, we also. Look at Krystal! (she pointed Krystal’s who’s inside the car crying with Anne) Krystal is Amber’s fiancé. She’s even feeling something worse than you. Killing is not the right thing to do to get our justice for Amber.

 

The police brought Amber’s body to the Ambulance and the culprits are getting in the police car but before Yuri walked to the car to follow the Ambulance, Yifan stopped him by pulling his arm.

 

Yifan: Amber is not dead. You can still save him. (he whispers while lowering his head)

Yuri: And how can you say that? You swing a ing bat on his face!! (He shouted and pushedhis hand on his)

Yifan: I-I didn’t p-put any force o-on that.. H-he just passed out b-because of weakness.. After all what he said to me while catching his breath makes my conscience doubt. (he stummered and crying)

Yuri: CONSCIENCE!!!! Do you still have that! After all what happen to our brother you still have conscience!! Be thankful that Taeyeon didn’t killed you or else your no longer here and talking to me!!

Yifan: I’m really sorry.. Maybe you just let him killed me so I don’t feel this regretness on me.

Yuri: Killing people is not the thing that we learned from Amber! And before we all went here, he said to us that we must not kill you because no matter what happens, your still his uncle.

 

Yuri left Yifan and handed him to the police. Yifan really regret on what he done to his nephew. He’s been blind because of money and revenge. All his plan is to get the company and the position. Insecurities makes him worse.

 

End of flashback……

 

Taeyeon: Kry, just go home first okay? You can come here tomorrow. Just sleep first in your house. If something happens here, we’ll call you immediately.

Krystal: No, Tae. I wanna be here when Amber woke’s up.

Mom Liu: Come on, Krys. I’ll take you home….  We’ll back here first thing in the morning okay?

Jessica: Come on, sis. Don’t worry every thing will be okay.

 

Krystal nodded and they went home. The only left in the hospital is Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Siwon, Key and Sunny. Tiffany, Key and Sunny buying some foods for the other and Taeyeon, Yuri and Siwon is just staring at Amber lying on his bed. The doctor said that he’ll wake up soon and he’s not in a coma, he just need to rest because of what happen. And Yifan tells the truth that he didn’t put a force on hitting Amber in the face with a bat. The doctor said that he has no skull fruction.

 

Yuri: I hope you’ll wake up soon brother. (he said to Amber)

Taeyeon: Wake up or else------- (someone cut him off)

Amber: Or what? (He said while his eyes closed)

Siwon: AMBER!!!! Your awake!!!!!

Amber: Miss me? (he opened his eyes and flashes a weak smile)

Yuri: YAH!!! When did you woke up? Are you already awake while the others are still here? (they went towards to Amber)

Amber: Yeah.

Siwon: How do you feel?

Amber: Little bit tired. And my body hurts. Ahh, where’s Tae?

 

Yuri pointed him standing afar from the bed and just staring at them.

 

Amber: Why are you there? Come here.

Taeyeon: Am, I wanna say I’m sorry.

Amber: Huh? But why?

Taeyeon: I tried to kill your uncle. I’m sorry cause I promised to you that we will not hurt your Uncle and leave them to the police. I’m sorry, its just when I saw him bearing you with a bat and when you passed out, my blood starts to boiled up and ran to him and beat him up. I just don’t want anyone hurt you right? We’re brothers.

Amber: Its okay, as long as you don’t kill anybody. Just control your feelings okay?

Taeyeon: Okay…

Amber: Come here, you three. (they all hugged Amber)

Tiffany: OH!!! Your awake!!!!! AMBER!! (She rushed and hugged Amber too) Wait, I’ll call Krystal to come here.

 

She took out her phone and dialed Krystal’s number.

 

Amber: Tiff, wait! Don’t call her…