Who's Amber ?

Hard to Get

AUTHORS POV

 

SM University is an exclusive school. Most of the students are from other country and from a rich family. There is this girl name Krystal Jung. She transferred 2 years ago in this university, but before she's from America. She is very popular in this school because she is from a rich family and have a very pretty face. Everyone adores her and fancies her, every guy in the school and most of the guys in the school is dreaming to be her boyfriend. She had an ex boyfriends in the school like Kai and Minho but this year she's "SINGLE". She's not even entertaining any guy in the school. She always making a "COLD" expression every guy confessing to date her. Sulli, Victoria, Luna, Jiyeon is Krystal's best friends. They're also from a rich family. Every time this 5 girls coming in the school, all the students especially "BOYS" are rushing just to see them.

 

KRYSTALS POV

 

I still don't wanna have a boyfriend, but not "FOREVER".. I want to enjoy my life being SINGLE. I think i'll decide to have a boyfriend if I find the right guy, the one who always taking care of me and will love me the way i do.

 

Sulli: "Hey Guys!!"

 

I pulled my earphone and looked who's screaming, and i saw Sulli. We stopped and wait for Sulli to come with us. By the way I'm with Luna, Victoria and Jiyeon.

 

Sulli: "I heard our class will compete in section 2 through basketball."

 

I put back my earphone to my ears and try not to listen to her cause I'm pretty sure Sulli will tell us is about BOYS again.

 

Luna: "Come on, Let's watch ! Its gonna be fun."

 

Victoria: "hmmm. I'm sure we will win, cause we always win and we have the best players in basketball like Minho, Kai and Donghae."

 

Jiyeon: "You two can go. We will just go home after class."

 

Sulli: "I heard AMBER joined the basketball this time. he's very good in basketball. Kai can't beat him."

 

Jiyeon: "But Kai was titled last year MVP, right ?? And he's our best player in class."

 

Sulli: " Yeah he is, but last year Amber didn't joined the basketball due to his studies. SOME SAYS.."

 

Luna: "Really ! That's interesting."

 

Sulli: "They said he's also cute and hot while playing basketball. I thinks some girls are now rushing to the gym to see him."

 

Jiyeon: "Is he that cute and hot why all the gitls want to see him?"

 

Sullli: "Some says Yes but they said he's more hot while SWEATING!!"

 

Jiyeon: " Come on let's go!! What are you waiting for??"

 

Jiyeon grabs Krystal's hand and pulling her to follow. While Krystal is busy listening to her earphone. Krystal stops her and pulled her earphone.

 

Krystal: "Wait, where are we going?"

 

Jiyeon: "We'll go to the gym to watch AMBER!!"

 

Krystal: "Who's Amber ?"