The real ending

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

I’m already awake while the others are still here. I just don’t wanna open my eyes cause I’m up to something.

 

Amber: Tiff, wait! Don’t call her…

Tiffany: But why?

Amber: I wanna do something…. (devilish smile)

Taeyeon: Then what is that?? Don’t tell me your thinking some craziness? YAH!! You just got woken up and your up to something again..

Amber: Don’t worry, I just wanna make sure that she still loves me after the months we’ve been apart from each other.

Tiffany: She still loves you! That’s why she said yes to your proposal.

Amber: Just help me okay…

 

And they all nodded. I asked them to pretend that I’m in a critical stage and impossible to wake up. And then if she came and come near to me I’ll pull the plug that connects my body and the machine so the machine will stop like the “TUUUUUUUUUUT” sound. Then after that I’ll wake up.. Nice prank right!!

 

Key: Okay! So we’ll pretend that we’re crying?

Amber: Yeah… Just don’t get caught laughing okay?

Sunny: You really are the stupidest guy I ever known!

Amber: Thanks Sunny..

Tiffany: Okay, guys I’ll call Krystal okay. (she dialed Krystal’s number and she picked up)

Krystal: Yeoboseo?

Tiffany: Krys… We need you here. Its about A-amber. (Fake crying)

Krystal: Unnie! Are you crying? Why? What happen to Amber?

Tiffany: J-just come here K-krys.. (fake sobbing)

Krystal: Okay, I’m on my way..

 

The call ended and they are laughing and Tiffany too.

 

Tiffany: Lets see what face when she come here. (laugh)

Taeyeon: Maybe she’s in pajama if she comes here, I’ll bet 200 dollars with it. (laugh)

Yuri: I’ll bet 100 dollars if she’s with a slipper.

Key: Me, I’ll bet 120 dollars if she’s with a sweater.

Siwon: 150 dollars for her glasses.

Sunny: Stop it guys, she might come here in a minute. We must look like mourning for Amber okay?

 

I just laugh at them cause they’ll betting for Krystal’s clothes if she came here. For me, no matter what she dresses, she’ll be my only beautiful princess. After half an hour, she came rushing here. I immediately closed my eyes. And they all stopped what their doing and making a fake crying face.

 

Krystal: W-what happen here? Why a-are you looking like that? (she’s panting because of running)

Taeyeon: The d-doctor said he might n-not wake up. (fake sobbing)

Krystal: WHAT!!

 

And she went beside me and hugged me.

 

Krystal: Babe, don’t leave us here… (she sobbing in my shoulder) I cant live without you, you know that… Your still marrying me right? Please, come back... Come back to me.

 

I can feel her tears in my shirt. Then I secretly pulled the connector and she stood up.

 

Krystal: W-what is happening? W-why is the machine like t-that?

Taeyeon: H-he’s dead….

Krystal: WHAT!!!! Please! Call the doctor!!!!!!! Amber, Amber!! (she’s tapping me) Amber!! Come back. Please!!!! Amber!! I love you, please come back to me.!! Please, don’t leave me!!! (she’s crying so loud) I love you, I love you!!!

Amber: Do you really love me? (I said opening my eyes and looking at her)

 

All of them are laughing silently, while me Im just holding laughter. Krystal looked at me with shocked face and then she look at the others who’s laughing..

 

Krystal: I thought your dead.. (she jumped and hugged my so tightly) but------- (she broke the hug and look at me straight in the eye) ARE YOU ALL PRANKING ME!!!!!!!!!(she looked at the others) YOU!!!!! (she shifted her gaze to me) AMBER JOSEPH LIU!!!! (she pointed at me with very cold eyes)

Amber: M-me? (I stutter because of scaredness)

Krystal: DID YOU PLAN ALL THIS!!! (she shoutedwith crossed arms)

Amber: M-me? N-no, I d-didnt.. (shaking my head side by side)

Taeyeon, Yuri, Key and Siwon: Yeah, he did!! (they all shouted)

Amber: YAH!!!! (I pointed to them)

 

Then Krystal turned around and starts to walked through the door to leave.

 

Amber: Krys!! KRYS!!! Ahhh------

 

I tried to stand up to stop her but my body hurts a lot. But when Krystal heard I’m for hurtness, she ran towards to me.

 

Krystal: Are you okay? (she said in a sweet tone) Stop moving, okay. Your wounds are not healed yet. (then she helped me lying on my bed)

Amber: But your leaving… You said your not leaving me, right? If you leave then, no wedding will happen.. Your still marrying me right? (I said in a sweet voice while she’s fixing me and the bed)

Taeyeon: OKAY! We need to leave… This two love birds are starting… Guys just remember, do it after the wedding okay? Not here.. (He’s pointing me)

Amber: (I’m shooing them with my own hands)

 

The gang leave us alone here in the room..

 

Amber: Do you really love me?? (I questioned her) I just do that because I’m doubting your love for me. I thought before I proposed to you, you don’t love me anymore cause we’re apart for so long. I thought you already found someone. That’s why I proposed to you to find out if you still love me and you said yes. I’m really happy on that night when you said yes but part for me is doubting for your love. I’m really sorry if I done that to you. I’m sorry if I pranked you. But today, I found something unexpectedly. You just not love me, you really love me from the start and never changed your feelings for me and your not gonna live if I leave you. (I hold her hand) Krystal Jung Soo Jung, I love you too and I will never leave you and never doubted your feelings for me ever. I’m not gonna live either if you leave me. I’ll not gonna let anyone destroy our relastionship again. I promised to you that I will love and cherish you through sickness and health. Now, Krystal Jung? Will you marry this stupid dork in front of you?

 

She’s crying all along when I started to hold her hand.. She really appreciate my words even though there’s a stupidity in my words..

 

Krystal: Yes, and I’ll say yes now matter how may times you’ll proposed to me. Even though your crazy, stubborn and stupid, I’ll marry you..

 

Then the another life of being a married couple of Amber Joseph Liu, the heir of a company and Krystal Jung Soo Jung, the most popular model are now being started. They have 3 childrens, 2 boys and 1 girl. Jeno, Irene and Shaun, these are the daughter and sons of Kryber. Actually, they are triplets!! They are all 5 years old. They are living in a very big mansion where Amber’s father dream house. Some of their friends are now in another country and already in a married life too like Taeyeon and Tiffany. They are living in America where Tiffany’s parents asked. Yuri and Jessica, they are living here in Korea but many miles apart from us and they also have childrens, they have daughter and son. Siwon and Jiyeon is now in a complicated relationship cause Siwon worked in our company and he’s always assigned in another country so they cant see each other. Sunny married some guy named Sungmin, he’s a son of one of our board members.. And the others are still finding their right love for each other. Now back to the Royal Couple..

 

Krystal: Babe!! Call the childrens! The lunch is ready…

Amber: Okay..(then I walked to garden to look for them) JENO!! SHAUN!!! IRENE!!!! (I shouted cause I cant see them)

Irene: APPA!! I’m here!

Amber: Where are your brothers?

Irene: I already told them that your calling us but they just don’t mind it.

Amber: Okay, just go to your mom and I’ll call your brothers okay?

Irene: Okay. (Then she ran to her mother)

Amber: JENO!!! SHAUN!!! Come on here! Your mom is already mad! Come on!

 

They pretend that they don’t heared me.

 

Amber: YOU TWO!!! ARE YOU GONNA PRETEND AGAIN THAT YOU DON’T HEAR ME!!!

 

Then they ran towards to their mom.. And me also..

 

Amber: (panting)

Krystal: Oh? What happen to you?

Amber: These two dorks are not obeying me again..That’s why I told you to create only one son… (I pointed to Jeno and Shaun)

Krystal: SO IT IS MY FAULT!!! You’re the one who created them!!!!

 

She turned around and left us…

 

Amber: Babe! (I followed her from behind) I’m just kidding…

Krystal: Well, I’m not in the mood to joke.. (she went to the kitchen)

 

I followed her..

 

Amber: (I gave her a hug from behind) I’m sorry… I was just kidding.. All of them are our blessings to us.. I will never regret creating them. Their my inspirations.. But you’re my most inspiration. So don’t be mad okay? (I’m swaying her side by side while back hugging her)

Krystal: (she turned around and put her hands on my neck) You’re my inspiration too…I’m sorry if I over reacted.

Amber: (I kissed her lips) Its okay.. (And I kissed her again but now its more passionate)

Krystal: Babe? (She broke the kiss) I know what you want but---

Amber: Can we? I wanna have my 2nd daughter this time. (I kissed her again and pulling closer to me)

Krystal: Am, I want too but---- (she’s trying to interrupt our session but I’m not letting her cause I’m continuesly kissing her lips) AM! (then she pushed me with force)

Amber: WHAT!!!!

Krystal: The kids are watching!!

 

She said and I looked behind and they are all standing and looking at us. I call the maids to watch them for us and we went upstairs to continue our session… When I closed the door, I started kissing her from the neck behind the door. I kissed her neck and my hands are taking off her shirt.

 

Krystal: Am--- (I kissed her lips)

Amber: The kids are not here so no one can interrupt us okay? (I said facing her and then I started kissing her collarbone again)

Krystal: But Am-----

 

I kissed her lips more passionately to avoid her words.. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her body to mine. I slide my tongue on hers and pressing her body harder against me.

 

Krystal: AM! (she pushed me again this time)

Amber: WHAT NOW?!! (I said unpatiently)

Krystal: I’m already pregnant, and we’re having a daughter….

 

 

Thanks you so much guys for reading, subscribing, votes and comments for my story. I hope you like the last chapter. I'm sorry for leaving a cliffhanger. :)) Thanks you so much fo my 246 subscribers. i really dont expect that this story will have a 16490 views. Thanks for the Kryber shipers, Taeny shippers and the Yulsic shippers. I hope you stay loyal to your bias especially the Taeny shippers. Me, I'm a loyal taeny shipper :)) Even though Tiffany has a boyfriend i'll be forever their shipper. By the way read my new story titled "The prince and princess arranged marriage" its about Kryber, Taeny and Yulsic again. Its a good story hope you read it :)