Confirm

Hard to Get

KRYSTAL’S POV

I’m so pissed to Suzy! You know, I helped her that Amber won’t found out what is happening between her and Kai. If I can say to Amber what is going on, I will tell him but I’m not in the position to say that.

 

Tonight is the night of my sisiter’s birthday. All my friends and my sister’s friends are here. The house is full of beverages, foods, music’s, balloons, and everything. Amber’s friend is here, Key. But where is Amber?

 

Key: Krystal! I’m sorry I can’t bring Amber with me here cause he is not really a very social type of person, he doesn’t go in this kind of party.

Krystal: It’s okay, maybe if he goes here in the party. Her liar GIRLFRIEND will come here and destroy my sister’s birthday.

Key: LIAR??

Krystal: Oh nothing! Never mind.

 

My sister called me while I’m chatting with Key.

 

Jessica: Krys!

Krystal: Yes Unnie?

Jessica: Can you buy us some drinks? All our drinks in the fridge is gone, I think Yuri and Taeyeon drank it all. That bastards!!!

Krystal: Hahaha. Okay I’ll buy it. I’ll be back in a minute.

Jessica: Okay, be careful.

 

Its very cold here outside so I wear a very thick jacket. While I’m walking in the streets I saw Kai outside the store. When I was about to call him, someone run towards him and kiss him in lips and Kai hugged her. I recognize the girl, IT’S HER!! NOW IT’S CONFIRM!!