Confused

Hard to Get

KRYSTAL’S POV

SHE’S REALLY A ! God!! My blood is already raising me up because of that . I know from the start that she’ll only hurt Amber. And Amber don’t deserve that kind of a girl. Amber is very gentleman and a very loving guy. BASED ON MY FRIENDS, cause they are really a fan of AMBER LIU. If I saw them again with each other, I will surely tell Amber about her girlfriend.

 

 

AMBER’S POV

Suzy told me last night that she has an assignment to do, that’s why our date is canceled. I don’t know if I’ve done something wrong cause every time I set our date she’s always against on that date.

 

Monday in the morning. When I’m walking in the hallway I spotted Suzy talking to Kai. While they are talking Suzy saw me, and she bid her goodbye to Kai and walk through me.

 

Suzy: Hey, babe!

Amber: Hi! Ahhhmm. What did you talk about?

Suzy: Whom? Kai?

Amber: Yeah. Is there something wrong?

Suzy: N-no. Ahmmm. My classmate asked me t-to give her gift to him, cause you know a f-fan girl..

Amber: Ohh Okay, So how’s your assignment last night??

Suzy: Ahhhm. I-It’s g-good. I already passed it to our professor.

Amber: Okay, that’s cool. Come on! I’m late.

Suzy: You go. I need something to get first. I’ll see you in lunch.

Amber: Okay.

 

As I was running towards our room, someone pulled me into some JANITORS LOOCKER ROOM!!.

 

Amber: Yah! Who are You-----  KRYSTAL!!