Chapter 9

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

I pouted. I puckered my lips. I puffed my cheeks and did it all repeatedly. I was so bored, while Myungsoo's kissing my shoulder since I sat on his lap. I turned of the tv and laid my head on his chest. He seems shocked but he kept hugging me. He tighten his arms on my waist while I held his hands.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, it seems so bored today." I answered lazily.

"Oh but I'm not." he said and kissed my hair.

"Tsk, you're different. You kept kissing me nonstop ever since we woke up." I mocked and chuckled.

I can feel him pouting and I turned my head. Our face was inches and it makes me blush. He laughed and kissed my lips. Then he pulled back after planting a kiss on my nose.

"Do you want to do anything?" he asked again, this time my hair.

An idea snapped on my head. "You haven't got any friends! Let me introduce you to my friends!!" I said.

He seemed confused but then smiled. I smiled too and we went to our rooms to change. After almost 10 minutes, we went out with casual outfits and went outside. He took the driver keys and opened the passenger seat for me. I giggled and went in. He went inside the driver seat and drifted off. I sent a message to one of my friend, Sungjong, to meet at Gangnam to introduce Myungsoo.

To: Sungjongie

Sungjong-ah. It's Chanseul. Can we meet at Gangnam park with your friends? I want to introduce a friend who might can be best friends with you all.

After 5 minutes, he replied.

From: Sungjongie

Sure! I'll tell the hyungs and we'll mee there! See you later!^^

I smiled and locked my phone. Then we stopped on the road because there was a red light. Myungsoo glance at my phone and unlocked it. It shows a photo of pastel coloured clouds. He swapped it and the background was flowers. He pouted.

"You should've used my photo instead." he said searching through my gallery.

I smiled and took his phone. "Let's see yours."

I unlocked his phone and showed normal Samsung lock wallpaper. I swapped it and the background was me. It was a photo taken from above when we wanted to take a photo. Our face was priceless when the camera flew. It was using the timer and it shot us from above.

*********

-Flashback-

"Myungsoo-ah! Let's take a photo together!' I said as I held my camera.

"Okay~" he said cutely.

We put it on the coffee tabled and set the timer. We sat together and posed. Click! I hurriedly picked up the camera and sighed. It shows our bottom part.

"Aish! The table was to low that it can't take our photo!" I said angrily.

Myungsoo took the camera. "Let me do it. Selca together. I'm good at it."

I laid my head on his shoulder and showed a peace sign. Click! Myungsoo looked to the photo and sighed while I laughed.

"What is this!? You took a photo only for yourself!! What do you mean by your good photography!?" I said still laughing.

[Imagine you're next to him, taking photo together but you're unseenxD]

He kept silent and smirked. "I look good here."

I widened my eyes. "WHAT!? You only care for yourself when your girlfriend's not there!?" I said and pouted.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Okay, why don't you do it?"

I took the camera and adjusted the angle. "Hana, dul, set!!"

Click! I looked at the camera and giggled. He took it and widened his eyes. "What about yourself!? You only took a photo of yourself!!" he shouted while I laughed.

[Imagine this is you and Myungsoo's unseenㅋㅋㅋ btw I used Girls Day's Minah's photo because she's too cute><]

"I'm better!! Let me do it!" I shouted and my finger accidentally pressed the timer.

"NO! ME!!" he shouted and took the camera.

"Me!!" I replied.

We pulled the camera but we slipped. The camera flew to the air and CLICK! A photo was taken. I hurriedly captured it and saw the result. It was funny and cute. Myungsoo looked at the result to and he laughed.

"Hey! This is cute!" he said.

"I am cute~" I said teasingly.

He pouted and kissed my cheeks while wrapping his arms around my waist. We both were really quite satisfied with that funny and cute photo.

-Flashback End-

"It was embarassing, but it was also fun." he cooed and I nodded in agreement.

And suddenly, we already arrived at Gangnam. That was quite fast, alright. I went out after we parked the car. We went to the cafe Sungjong told me and asked the waiter. The waiter asked is we were their friends and we nodded. Myungsoo was only trailing behind me while interlocking my fingers with his. We went to a table crowded with boys and Sungjong noticed me.

"Hyungs! This is Chanseul! My classmate and this is ehm, her friend that she's gonna introduce!" Sungjong said and patted my shoulder.

The oldest hyung came to me and Myungsoo and so the rest. The oldest raised his hand to shake his hand with Myungsoo's. Myungsoo replied it and introduced himself.

"Hello, Myungsoo-sshi. We are.." the oldest stopped and cleared his throat. The other smiled in unison.

"Infinite."

****************

Another short chapterㅠㅠㅠㅠ sorry dolly~ I'll make the other chapters soon!!

-Rena-