Chapter 6

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

"Oh my god.."

Chanseul muttered as she saw her reflection on the mirror. She got eyebags, it was really clear, all right. She huffed, probably because of yesterday. She got up from the bed aand opened her door, then..

"Kyaa!!"

She screamed when she saw Myungsoo was in front of her door, rubbing his head when he fell pushed from Chanseul's door. Chanseul gulped, she doesn't know how to face Myungsoo. She then ran downstairs, leaving Myungsoo alone. Myungsoo sighed, he was about to hug Chanseul but he promised to himself that he won't make a skinship with Chanseul. Myungsoo went downstairs and Chanseul was eating her sandwich, there was another one at he plate.

'Seems like she made it for me.'

He took the sandwich and ate it hungrily. Then he sat on the couch and the TV. He looked at the clock and it's almost * am. Myungsoo turned and saw Chanseul still on the dining table. He sighed and went to her. 

'She's supposed to go to school so why didn't she?'

Myungsoo was about to tap her shoulder but, he remembered, NO SKINSHIP. He pulled his hand and called her.

"Hey, you're supposed to go to school. Hurry up, you're late." he said firmly, trying to drive away his nervousness.

Chanseul just stay quiet. Myungsoo was a bit pissed but he was worried. Chanseul was looking to the floor and she didn't move an inch. Myungsoo got impatient and pulled her. He was shocked to see that her forehead was creased, thick sweats flowing down her face and she got some trouble breathing.

"CHANSEUL-AH!!" he shouted.

He forgot about the skinship thing for a moment and carried Chanseul bridal style to her room. He laid her down on her bed and went to kitchen to get some warm water. He ran upstairs almost tripped and compressed Chanseul's forehead. He pulled her blanket so it covers her whole body except her head.

"What made you like this.." he muttered.

Than a flash of memories went by his head. He remembered that Chanseul was crying last night, maybe because she was tired or cried so much and she got a fever. He remembered that he wasn't suppose to do skinships with her but he was holding Chanseul's hand. 

'Is it because of me?'

He looked to Chanseul's sleeping face. She looked so calm after Myungsoo compressed her.

'Forget skinship. I need her now.'

He put his left hand on Chanseul's hair and it. He leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead.  He keeps muttering 'please be healthy again' for almost a thousand times. Chanseul was still having trouble breathing but not as bas as before. Then he fell asleep when holding Chanseul's hand.

******

-Myungsoo POV- *claps* Myungie's first POVxD

I woke up when I heard a little screaming. I glanced at the clock. 7 pm. I turned and Chanseul's was not on her bed. I got panicked and went outside. I ran downstairs and she was cooking something. I approached her.

"What are you doing?"

She looked at me and went back to cooking. "Cooking." she said in a matter-of-fact.

"I know you're cooking but you're sick." I said again, worried.

She sighed and faced me. She pulled my hand and placed it on her forehead. Normal.

"I'm fine, I bet you're hungry so I cooked you some food. So just sit there okay?" she said and pointed to the dining table.

I stared at her while she was cooking, I just sat on the dining room waiting for her cooking to be done. She then came with a bowl of carrot soup. I ate it and it tasted like heaven. TOTALLY DELICIOUS.

"Delicious, isn't it?" she asked in front of me, grinning.

I kept a poker face. "Normal."

She scowled, looks pissed off I guess. She  got up from the chair but I hold her hand. She just glanced at me.

"I'm just kidding! It's delicious. You better be a chef than to be a fashion designer."

She chuckled. "I can't. I'm being a fashion designer because of my mom." she said and sat next to me.

"Can you please tell me about you family?" I asked.

She looked at me and she smiled. 'I'll tell you."

I turned to face her. Then she started to tell about her family.

"My mother was a very famous fashion designer in Seoul. He met my father on a show. My father loved her and then they got married after being a couple for 2 years. Then I was born, 3 years later my brother was born. My mom liked to play piano for us while my dad likes to play guitar. I really like to sing and dance, and also my brother. I learned cooking and fashion since little. And I became like this now. When I was 13, my family went on a trip. We decided to go to Jeju. On the way, the plane had a little bit trouble but the pilot said it's okay. Then, the things after that was like a dream. The plane crashed, it drowned but luckily I let go of the belt on time. My mother saved me but she was too late. The plane was blown and my father and brother died died on the accident. We became very depressed. We live with lots of sorrow. When I was 15, my mother left. She sent me a note saying that someday she will be back, she promised. She told me to continue her fashion career and live my own life. So here I am now, a lonely girl with no relatives but with a weird, dorky boy."

I can see tears flowing down her cheeks. She must missed her family so much. I was amazed by how she was still happy until now since the accident. I pulled her up and went to the couch. She sat next to me and I hugged her, she buried her face on my chest. Her hands were still on her face, covering her crying face. I patted her back to calm her.

"Ssshhh... It's okay.." I said.

She looked up with an asking expression. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. I promise. As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you."

She sniffled a bit, she calmed down. I cleaned her tears from her puffy cheeks. I chuckled a bit and laid my self on the big couch. She was a but confused . I pointed my chest telling her to lay on top my body. She looked a bit shocked but she did it. She lay softly on my chest while I her hair.

"Now, be a good girl and just sleep, okay?"

I can feel her nod. Then I or maybe we drifted to dreamland.

******

-Chanseul POV-

"Aish.. It's raining!!" I shouted as I looked to the window.

Almost everybody have left school. Minah already left because she has something to do. I took my bag and walked out of the class. I decided to wait on the hallway. I was about to turn when I bumped to somebody.

I bumped to the , Cha Jaein.

"Well hello there, orphan." 

I was stung by her words but I acted strong. "What the hell do you want?"

She looked pissed off and pushed me until my landed landed on the cold, hard floor. "You're an orphan but you're fighting with me huh? Well, you'll never win. I will tell everyone that you're a so that nobody will be on you side."

A series of footsteps can be heard. "Chanseul noona!!" shouted somebody who I believe it's Sehun.

I stood up and snickered. "Aren't you the loser ?" I emphasized the word 'loser '.

She clenched her fist and was about to punch me but somebody hold her hand. She gasped and I turned around. I thought it was Sehun but it was..

Myungsoo.

He scoffed. "Hey girl! I heard that you're saying that she's an orphan. Well, I totally against that. She's not an orphan, nor a . You are the ." he said angrily and wrapped his hand on my shoulder.

He faced me. "Come on, chagi. Let's go home." he said sweetly.

I nodded still in a confused mind. He smirked and was about to drift off when somebody grabbed his arm. I turned and saw the Jaein trying to look cute. Ugh, disgusting.

"Oppa! Look at me! I'm even more prettier than that !"

I glared at her. I didn't notice that Myungsoo glanced at me. He approached Jaein and wrapped his hand on her shoulder. She hugged him happily while cursing on me. I stared in disbelief.

"Right, you're hot and y but.."

I raised my brows. Jaein looks excited.

"You're not more lovely and kind as her."

I widened my eyes. Lovely? Caring? He smirked again and went to me. Jaein stared in total disbelief. Myungsoo grabbed my hand and dragged me out. I can hear Jaein's protest scream from outside. I held my laugh as we went to the basement parking lot. Before we went inside, Myungsoo faced me.

"Remember what did I say? I will protect you."

I scowled. "Yeah but you're just too..'

"Too what?" he said.

"Well.. with Jaein.. you're just.." I stuttered.

He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. "It's all just a joke to fool her. I won't do it next time. I promise."

I looked at him. "Promise?"

He nodded cutely. "Promise." He said crossing his heart.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks. I giggled and went inside the car. He stands a bit outside and went inside the car too. I chuckled followed by him. Then we started to laugh like a crazy person.

Lovely and kind.. I think that's good.

-------------------------------------------

SHORT AGAIN HUH? SORRY! I'M UPDATING ON NIGHT BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY, AND IT'S SHORT BECAUSE I'M SLEEPY!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. BYE!!

-rena-