Chapter 4

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

"Hoahhm~"

I yawned as I prepared breakfast. I odn't know why but I want to cook breakfast for me and Myungsoo. I was waiting for the pancake to be cooked when a parif of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Please wait, okay? I'm still cooking it." I said as I his hair.

I can feel his nod and he let go of my waist. He went next to me and sat on top of the kitchen table. He stared at me while I was flipping the pancakes. I feel like I'm cooking for my husband._.

"Okay, breakfast is ready!" I said and went to the dining table. 

Myungsoo got down and sat in front of me. He ate the pancake like it was going to run. Still, he looks cute eating that way. I chuckled and continued to eat the pancakes.

******

"I'm going to school. Don't do anything weird, okay? If someone comes, don't ever try to open this door, okay? Also, don't ever mess my house again like that time okay?" I said.

He nodded eargerly. I waved a hand to him and went outside the house, but he stopped me and gave a paper to me. He kissed my cheek and ran inside the house. I could feel heat surrounding my body, I looked to my phone and I was blushing hard. I smile and rubbed my cheek that he kissed. I opened the paper and was quite surprised.

'I'll pick you up with your untouched car in the garage, okay?'

HE'S GOING TO PICK ME UP?! Hell no, girls will drool over him and bling to him. Tsk, I really hate that view, it really looks like someone who doesn't have any attention at all. By the way, how did he know that I have a car? Oh yes, maybe he searched all over my house on the first day we met!

Oh well, I better go to school if I don't want to be punished again.

******

I huffed as I read my book. It raining and I don't know when will I go home. Other students have come back home, but some are still on the school, just hanging out or something. I'm just in the class, listening to music and reading a novel. Sometimes I go to the canteen to buy drink or I will have a little chit chat with some friends. Everyone here are very friendly, well except for the y Jaein. She wore clothes that will attract boys' hormones but she really know how to play with a boys' heart. Tsk, y . I wonder what does her parents do to make her like that.

"Chanseul-ah!!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw of my friend, Minah, was asking me to come to her. I closed my book, put it inside my bag and went to the class door.

"What is it, Minah?"

She smiled. "There's someone waiting for you. Go on." she said and pushed me outside.

My head bumped to someone's chest as I was pushed by Minah. I looked up and saw the cute hoobae whom I love, Oh Sehun.

"Oh, Sehuna!" I said as I smiled.

He pouted. "Noona, I'm sorry about Jaein sunbaenim's attitude last day. She was too clingy, her perfume was too strong, well I admit her body was y but she's really annoying." he said.

I smacked his head. "You rascal. You're still a minor but you already understand the word 'y'? I guess you're a byuntae." I said as I hold my laugh.

He shook his head fastly. "ANIYO!! I'M NOT A BYUNTAE!! I'm still innocent!" He said whil making a pleading face.

I chuckled. "Allright, I believe you, Sehuna. By the way that face proves that you're innocent." 

He smiled. "Okay! Why don't you come with me? I'll take you home, my driver will come." 

I stared at him. I really wanted to go home with him, but Myungsoo will be mad for sure. Ah! Why am I thinking of Myungsoo!?

"Ar-arraseo, I'll take my bag then."

I went inside my class and took my bag. After I went outside, Sehun took my ahnd. But before I walked farther, I bumped into someone. And to my surprise, it was..

Myungsoo.

He glared at both Sehun, and me. Gosh, he can be totally scary when he's mad. He took my hand of Sehun's hand and pulled me. But Sehun held my other hand and we stopped.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are, but I won't be easy if you're harsh to her." Sehun said. Anger was thick on his voice.

Myungsoo let out an evil smile. He walked towards me and wrapped an arm on my waist and kissed my cheek. I could see Sehun's eyes widened.

"Is fetching my girlfriend bad?"

I jerked up. This is the first time I heard him talking smoothly. He always stutter or stiff to talk. But now, it's smooth and quite loud. Anger, jealousy, thick on it.

Myungsoo smirked and pulled me closer. "Come on, babe." he said sweetly.

I soften my his words but I'm unpleasant when he took my hand harshly like that. "Let me go, you fool!!" I shouted as we arrived at the closed parking lot.

He opened the car door and shoved me inside. I scowled as he opened the driver's door. I smacked his head. He jerked up and stared at me. "What's with the harsh pulling and shoving?" I said frimly.

"I don't like seeing you with him."

I scoffed. "Oh yeah? Well then mr. Smarty pants, you think being a smooth talker is winning everything. Oh nonono! So not right!! Look, I appreciate you coming to my school in the rain to pick me up. But please don't be harsh to both Sehun and I. Because.. it hurts my heart.." I mumbled the last part.

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock. Did he listen to my mumbling? He shoved closer to me. "What did you just say?" he said, full of curiosity.

I took a peek from the corner of my eyes and put my hands on my chest. "Nothing." I said trying to act calm.

He inched closer to me. Now I can feel his manly fragrance. "Tell me."

"I said nothing! Just drive the car, will ya!" I shouted as I kick the car.

He only stared at me for a long time and started to move the car. There was an eerie silence between us. Only the rain sound can be heard. Sometimes I would glance at him when he's focused on driving. Okay, Chanseul, he can drive. At first, I'm afraid he can't drive since he's got that no-talking disease. But to my surprise, he can. I sometimes caught him glancing too at me from the corner of my eye. The radio was on, but it doesn't get a good transmission since it's raining hard. So, we just sat there with silence.

Awkward Silence, everyone.

******

I laid my body on the bed after taking a warm bath. I was about to drift to the dreamland when my phone rang. I looked to my phone and it was a message from my assistant, Nara.

To: Me

From: Assistant Nara

Excuse me, Chanseul-sshi. Sorry if I'm disturbing you. I want to know, is the dress for the ms. Yookyung's party finished? If it's done, please reply to me shortly.

Good evening.

Mon, Nov 11, 2013. 6:36 pm

I just remembered that I have a customer, asking for a dress on her oarty. I quickly got up from my bed and went downstairs. Myungsoo was watching TV while eating some potato chips. I ignored him and went to my clothes room. I went to the dress corner and found the dress with the 'Lee Yookyung's name on it. I took it from the wardrobe and was about to went outside when I bumped to someone no other than Myungsoo. I was a bit shocked, but when I remember his bad attitude this afternoon. I walked past him. But he grabbed my hand and  pulled me to a warm hug. Myungsoo took the dress and pu it on a random place. He continued to hug me. He my hair softly while burying his face on my shoulder. My hands that were on his chest moved slightly to hug him back. He hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry."

I was a bit surprised but I still hug him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you a little bit. I don't want you to be very close to that Sehun. It hurts, you know? I feel jealous. I don't want you to leave my side, I don't want you to be with different boy beside me. I don't know what I'm feeling, but, I just can't let you go. I feel really incomplete without you. Ever since we met, you were very nice that it made me very happy. That's I keep doing skinships with you. This heart, it's thumping really hard when you're around. When you hugged me, when you smiled at me, my heart races. I really like it when I get to kiss you cheek than your own family I like it when you were shy wehn I kissed you. You look so cute when you're pouting. And I was really amazed by your designed clothes. I don't know why, but I really wnt to be next to you."

I closed my eyes. A very sincere words. A very arm hug, and a very soft voice. Just what I really like about him.

I broke the hug and he was taring at me deeply. he inched closer to me and I could feel his breath on my face. I closed my eyes slowly as I feel his nose touching with mine. He was a bit hesitating but then, he closed the small gap between us.

He kissed me...

Softly...

On the lips...

In the middle of the rain...

In my clothes room...

Saying sincere words...

Sharing warm hugs...

A very...

Soft..

Sweet...

Warm kiss....

I guess I forgot about the dress and the cold for a moment...

*****************

Hm. HOW IS IT!? IT'S GETTING WEIRDER, I KNOW:(

-Rena-