Chapter 10

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

Myungsoo grins. "Nice to meet you, can you, uh.. introduce one by one?" he asked.

The oldest with small eyes smiled. "I'm Sunggyu, as you can see, i'm a leader since i'm the oldest."

He pointed to one with a playful smile. "That's Dongwoo, he's the second oldest hyung."  He points again at the one wearing a greasy smile. "That's Woohyun, or Namgrease." The one called Woohyun glared at Sunggyu oppa. "That is Howon or Hoya, the dancing machine." He points at a quite-charismatic man. Hoya oppa smiled. "That is choding Sungyeol, he's very hyper." He points again at a playful looking guy with gummy smile. "Well you know him already, our maknae Sungjong." he points at Sungjong next to me.

"Welcome to Infinite, Myungsoo-ya." Sunggyu patted his shoulder.

Myungsoo smiled happily and turned to me. I smiled in unison, then he took me to seat in the middle of everyone.

"Myungsoo-ya, how did you meet Chanseul?" asked Sungyeol oppa.

Myungsoo glanced at me. "Well, I met her on the streets, I didn't have a home back then so I stayed at her home." he said, lying actually.

I sighed in relief. "I feel poor to him so I let him stay in my home." I said honestly.

All of them nodded. Suddenly a tray of foods came to our table. "I will pay for these." Sunggyu said.

Everybody cheered as if they're winning a competition. They started digging in, I laughed and ate some food.

"Myungsoo hyung! Let's go to arcade together!" Sungjong said with his mouth full.

I slapped his arms. "No talking while eating, Jongie. You might choke." I said.

He pouted. "No pouting too." I said firmly.

"Myungsoo hyung~~~" Sungjong nagged at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shook his head. "Eat and then talk."

Sungjong gave up and eat in silence. I giggled because of his actions. His hyungs seems to be happy seeing Sungjong scolded. After almost a hour, we finished eating. Everyone patted their stomach.

"Woah~ that is one big feast!" Woohyun oppa cooed.

"Totally, I can't eat anymore.." Hoya oppa added.

"Hyung, no desserts?" Dongwoo oppa asked.

Sunggyu shook his head. "Look at your dongsaengs, they're totally full so I canceled the desserts." he said.

I wiped my lips with my tissue and then Myungso took it away. "Yah! I was cleaning my lips!" I said.

He shook cutely and kissed my lips. My eyes widened in shock then he pulled back. "All clean, babe." He winked.

I blush and I heard someone gawking. "Get a room, pleasee~~~" Sungyeol cooed.

I laughed and slapped his arms playfully.

"Chanseul-ah!" somebody shouted.

I turned and saw my best friend who went to Japan standing in front of me.

"Heesung-ah!!" I shouted and ran to hug her.

She hugged back. "Gosh, I miss you my aegy~~~" she said.

"Me too~~ how are you?" I asked as I broke the hug.

"I'm fine! I'm already done with my parent's work on Japan so we came back to Korea! By the way, Minah said you're alone.." she said.

Ps: She lived with her adoptive parents. She had a sister but got separated.

I smiled. "That was before, now I have companies." I said and pointed to Infinite.

She turned and smiled as she saw the boys. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Joo Heesung, her best friend. Thank you for taking care of my aegy." she said showing her eye smile.

Just then Sungjongie stand up. "Hello, Heesung, nice to meet you. Come sit here." He said and pulled her to a seat next to him.

Heesung blushed and sat next to him. Then Myungsoo poked my shoulder. I turned to him and he whispered something to me.

"I guess Sungjong is in love with your best friend." he whispered.

I giggled and nodded. He grins and the other members -except for Sungjong- smiled happily. I glanced at Heesung. Her smile has never been that wide before. Ever since she got separated with her family, she never smiled that happily.

Sungjongie, take care of my Heesung okay?

*******************

"See you later at school!" Sungjong cooed.

Me and Heesung nodded. "Oh yes, don't forget our Myungsoo, I've signed him to our school." I said.

Myungsoo just nodded. Sungjong's face lit up. "Really!? WOW! We can be together then!!" he shouted.

I laughed. "Yeah! He'll come tomorrow." I said.

"Okay!" Sungjong nodded. He turned to Heesung. "See you later, Heesung-ah!"

Heesung nodded timidly. "Y-yes! See you tomorrow at school!"

I turned to her. "You're on our school?" I asked.

She nodded happily. "Yeah, I signed up yesterday."

I hugged her. "We can be together again~~~ and with Minah too!" I said while jumping.

"Okay okay, aegy. Time to go home. See you tomorrow!" she said as she stopped a taxi.

I waved to her. "Annyeong!!" I said as she went inside the taxi.

I turned to Infinite. "Well, guess I'll see you tomorrow." Sunggyu said.

"Okay! See you tomorrow!" Myungsoo said and grabbed my hand.

The Infinite members left with their cars. I went to my car with Myungsoo.

"Infinite oppas are really fun!" I said.

"Yeah, totally. You're really a smart girl for introucing me to them." he said and smiled.

I pouted. "I am smart."

He laughed and ruffled my hair. We laughed together until we arrive at the car. But then I heard some clicking. I turned and the bushes move, I saw like uh.. someone there..

"Babe, what's wrong?" Myungsoo said.

"Uh.. nothing.." I said and went inside the car.

I looked at the roads, hoping to find that person.

Just who is that person? Is she/he targeting me or Myungsoo? I just don't get it..

-------------------------------------

SHORTTTTT I KNOWWWWW I haven't got much time since I'm really busy! I'm in my senior year in Junior High School, so, time is very thin for me to do ffs. I'll try to update more!

-Rena