Chapter 7

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

"I wanna watch Oggy and the Cockcroaches!!"

"NO!! I'm going to watch Walking Dead!!"

"HEY! GIVE UP FOR A GIRL WILL YOU!?"

"I WANNA WATCH IT SO BADLY!!"

"SO AM I, KIM MYUNGSOO!!!"

"ME TOO, SHIN CHANSEUL!!"

We stopped bickering while taking our breaths than we started to laugh hysterically. 

"We look like idiots bickering in the morning." I said holding another round of laugh.

He chuckled. "It's you fault. You're 18 and yet you're watching kids movies?" he shot.

"It's my bussiness! I want to watch it so why are you annoying!?" I shot back.

He turned to me. He snapped my forehead. "Yah, young adults like us should be watching thrilling movies, or romantic movies. Not kids movies. People will mistaken you as a little girl."

I scoffed. "People doesn't even care about somebody's attitude. They care from the outside, not on the inside. Tsk, people these days."

He blinked cutely. "But I didn't. I care for you from your attitude." he said.

Oh here comes his sweet talking.

"Oh really? Didn't you come to my house because I'm rich?"

He shook his head. "Not at all. I came to you because I was interested in you. I was lost and I have nobody to talk with. I found you always smiling even though you're alone. So that's why I cam to your house."

I blushed by his words. He really does know how to make a girl blush.

"Didn't you have any handphone?"

He shook his head again. "No. I lost it."

I stared at him for a while than I got an idea. I clapped my hands making him looked at me suprised. "Why don't we go to the mall and buy your handphone? We can hang out there!!" I said.

His eyes sparkled. "That's a good idea.." he said.

"Right!? I'll change my clothes!" I said and ran to my room.

I opened my closet and tried to pick the good clothes. I took out clothes and threw them if they're not good. But hey! It's not a date! So why am I having trouble searching for clothes!? Aish just take what looks good!

Knock! Knock! "Chanseul-ah, are you done?" he shouted from outside.

"Wait a second! I'm almost done!!" I shouted back.

"Okay, I'll wait on the living room." he said and went down the stairs.

I took some clothes that might look good. I combed my hair and put a chocolate ribbon on my hair. This is what I wear.

I put everything I need into my bag and went to the living room. "Myungsoo-ya!!" I shouted as I check my bag.

"You're too long!" he said.

I looked up and OHMYGOD he looks dashing.

[Imagine this is Myungsoo's style]

I gulped as I saw him. Really, he looks handsome. And he stared at me, I can see his nervousness when he gulped. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. God, electricity flows from his hand.

"Let's go." he said as he smiled showing his dimples.

I nodded and we went outside. We decided to take a taxi because he's lazy to drive. Tsk, thank God you're handsome. We arrived in Myeongdong. Then we went to the shop that sells handphone. I became very aware when girls were drooling on Myungsoo, some were taking pictures of him and some were talking about me of course. Are you jealous that I got a very handsome boy huh?

"Let's hurry up. I don't like to see the expression of their faces." I said and pulled him.

He turned, I turned. Those girls were waving their hands to Myungsoo and glared at me. Myungsoo chuckled while I pouted.

"Are you jealous, little lady?" he said.

I scowled. "Knock it off. Let's buy your phone." I said firmly.

He pouted and we arrived at a stand full of phones. I picked a black Samsung Galaxy S4 for him. He looks happy. While we were paying, the girl officers were trying to flirt with him. But he didn't care, he just talk to them making them holding their squeal. I gave him my money and went outside.

"Ya, Chanseul-ah!!" he shouted.

I ignored him and sat on a bench. I sat for a while, looking at the couples passing in front of me. I sighed and my eyes caught a bubble tea shop. I quickly went there and bought one. I'm a bubble tea addict allright. I was about to drink the bubble tea when somebody turned me. It was..

Sehun.

"Hello, noona!!" he said cheerfully.

I smiled. "Hello, Sehuna. What are you doing?"

"Just walking around. I was going to buy a bubble tea too." he said. Oh yes, he really love bubble tea.

"Alone?" I asked, concerned.

He nodded. "Yeah, I need some time alone." he said as he grabbed his bubble tea and paid it.

"How about you? Are you alone?" he said as we sat on the bench.

I shook my head. "No.. I came with my friend, probably in the toilet." I said.

He nodded cutely and drank his bubble tea. Where the hell is Myungsoo? Is he flirting with a girl? Oh wait, why am I worrying about him when I'm not even his girlfriend? He doesn't understand feelings much so I can't confess. Yeah, I can't. I'll have to wait.

Suddenly, somebody pulled me up. It was Myungsoo. He was glaring at me and Sehun. Sehun looked surprised and Myungsoo dragged me away leaving Sehun alone. His grip was very tight and it hurts. I tried to let go but he keeps griping it tigher.

"Kim Myungsoo let go!!" I shouted.

He turned to face me. "What were you doing? With that boy?" he asked, angrily.

"Nothing! Just talking!" I shot.

"Oh really? You're not kissing, or hugging?" he said again.

"No!! I really didn't do anything!!" I said as I crossed my heart.

His mouth shook and he laughed. What the hell.. Is he pulling a joke on me? Whatever, I left him alone laughing.

"Hey hey! Wait for me!!" he shouted as he approached me. He pulled me and I stared him still angry.

He smiled. "I'm just joking okay?" he said pouting cutely.

I can't stand his adorable face and kissed his cheek. I giggled as he smiled widely. He hugged me and hugged him back. I miss his warm hug. He patted my back and kissed my hair. I blushed while hiding on his chest. He pulled off and grabbed my hand, interlocking his finger with mine. I gladly replied to that.

"Let's go home." he said.

I nodded and we went home.

******

I wiggled my leg hanging on the couch. Myungsoo's head was on my lap, while playing with his phone. I changed the TV channels lazily. It was just 5 pm. We just went home but I'm really bored. I yawned and grabbed my phone. Suddenly, I remembered about Leon. He disappeared after the accident. I don't know where he is now. My phone vibrates as a message came. It's from my assistant.

From: Assistant Nara

Hello, miss Chanseul. Can you come to the Cha's house? One of the family wants to talk to you.

Sat, Nov 16, 2013. 5;41 pm.

"The Cha's house?" I mumbled.

"What?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh nothing.."

The 's house. Oh what a nightmare.

"Work?" Myungsoo said.

I nodded. "I must go to the Jaein's house."

He widened his eyes. "Jinjja!? Then don't come!"

"I can't! I have my own pride!! Their family is my customer!"

He sighed. "Arraseo, I'll come with you."

"But--"

"No buts. Hurry up and change. I'll wait here." he said.

I nodded and went to my room. I changed my clothes to a simple one and went downstairs. We took the taxi and we went to Jaein's house. When we arrived, we were welcomed by her mother. There were 2 people inside the living room. Jaein and another girl who I never know. Take note please. Jaein's wearing a tank top and it's too tight. Her shorts were too short. While the girl next to her is better. She wears a sweater and a long white leggings. Totally polite. Then Jaein turned to me. She glared at me but drooling over Myungsoo. She approached us.

"Well, hello there." he said seductively to distract Myungsoo.

I glanced at Myungsoo. He kept a poker face but his eyes are telling that he's disgusted.

"I'm sorry we called you a bit late. But Jaein's sister, Jaekyung, needs help on a dress." her mom said.

The girl in polite clothes came to me and shake my hand. "Hello, Chanseul-sshi. I'm Jaein's older sister."

What the hell.. The sister was so pretty and polite while the little sister was so ty. Totally turned upside down. "Can you come to my room? I need to tell you the details, and I'll show an example of the dress." she said, kindly.

"Oh sure.." I said. 

I followed her and glance at Myungsoo. Her parents were telling him to sit on the couch while Jaein's eyeing him. Ew it feels like she's stripping him with her stare. Myungsoo looks uncomfortable too. Then I arrived at Jaekyung eonni's room. She opened it. And it was very clean. I looked to the side and there was another room. Tottaly messy. And wtf there's on the floor.

"Sorry, it's Jaein's room. She was a you know, but I have to hide it because she's my sister."

A very nice sister indeed. Totally different from Jaein. Then she pulled out a beautiful short dress.

"Beautiful."

"Really? But I don't really like it since it's short. Jaein was crazy, she said it was not short and she need it shorter."

Tsk, s. Always need a very short dress.

"I want you to make it longer. Can you do it?"

I nodded and smiled. "I will make it for you eonni."

She smiled. "Thank you. I hope you can be my sister." she said as we went downstairs.

I chuckled and the thing on the living room surprised me.

Jaein was on top of Myungsoo while Myungsoo was holding her waist. Jaein's tank top was a bit loose and almost 3 buttons of Myungsoo's shirt was opened. Jaekyung eonni went in front of me. Before I saw Myungsoo was shocked but Jaein was smirking.

"CHA JAEIN!! GET OFF HIM NOW!!" she shouted.

"Why? He's hot, you know? Too bad that orphan doesn't even dare to touch him." she said sarcastically. "Besides, mom and dad were going somewhere so when can I touch him?" she said again.

Tears were flowing like a river from my eyes and I ran from her house.

"CHANSEUL-AH!!" Myungsoo and Jaekyung eonni shouted.

I kept running to now where still crying.

-Author POV-

"Why didn't you push her?" -Chanseul

"I didn't do that. It was an accident. She did this first. That made my girl mad!" -Myungsoo

-------------------------

Uwah so tired.. I didn't get much sleep. But for my viewers, here's another chapter, enjoy!!

-Rena-