Chapter 2

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

I flutter my eyes open. Lights were coming to my eyes from my window. I felt a calm breath and a pair of arms were wrapping my waist. I opened my eyes and saw the weird boy right in front of me. I gasped and kicked the boy until he fell from the bed. I was a bit shocked and ran to my room. I closed the door with a bang and my hands on my mouth. I sat in front of the door and rested my back on the door.

“What the hell just happened?” I asked ny panicked self.

I looked to the clock and I was late for school. “OHMYGOODNESS I’M TOTALLY LATE!!” I shouted.

I was about to ran to the bathroom when I saw my calendar. It was Saturday. I huffed in annoyance and messed my hair. Maybe Sehun forgot that we’re on holiday but he said that we can meet on school TOMORROW. Hahaha that derp.. He’s too used saying that. But then I remembered the boy. What is he doing now? I went to my door and opened it, I was surprised when I saw the boy was standing in front of the door.

“Aish!! You scared me!” I said.

He looked at me with an innocent face. Why isn’t he talking? Did he got amnesia? Or he cannot talk? If he cannot talk, he can’t see or hear too. Maybe he has amnesia so he can’t talk.

I put my hands on my waist. “Okay, weird boy. Since you cannot talk, I’m gonna teach you to talk.  Okay?” I said.

He nodded a bit and I took him to my garden. I told him to stay there while I go get some books for children my brother used to read. I sat beside the boy and begin to tell him.

“Name..” I whispered.

[This is how Myungsoo stare at you]

He scooted closer to me. I pointed myself. “Name. Shin Chanseul.” I keep pointing myself while doing some weird handgestures that I don’t even know.

He moved his head to the side a little. It was uh… quite cute. He looked to the sky. Looks like he’s remembering something. I then taught him important words, like ‘what’s you name?’ ‘     how old are you?’ ‘Hello.’ ‘Nice to meet you.’ And many other words. And I taught him some hanguls and alphabets. He’s a fast learner. Good then.

I was to focused teaching him until it was night. I soon noticed it and closed the book. “Okay, weird boy. What’s your name?” I asked him.

His lips were stuttering due to his amnesia. “A..” his voice was coming out. His voice was between cold and warm, but it was comforting. I move my hand to make him continue.

“My…. name….” he said stuttering and a bit hard.

I raised my eyebrows. “I’m…. Kim…. Myung—soo…” he said with lots of difficulty.

I widened my eyes a bit. Kim Myungsoo? Quite a good name, I guess. He stared at me. I can’t read his eyes. The next thing surprised me.

He smiled, with a stiff smile.

I blushed and looked away. He turned my body to face him, with my head hanging. “What’s…. your.. name…” he said.

‘Shin… Chanseul…” I said a bit shy.

He continued to stare at me. While I just ducked down to the ground. He then scooted closer to me and scooped me bridal-style.

“HEY!! What are you doing!?!? KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” I shouted while trying to wiggle free. He just walked until we reached his –my brother’s- room. He put me on the bed. It feels like we just married. He lied beside me and hugged my waist. He pulled me closer until my nose reached his chest.  His scent filled my nose, it was between uncomfortable and comfortable. I can’t guess it.

He pulled the blanket until it covers both of us.

“Good…. Night…. Chanseul-ah….” He said.

I widened my eyes while he closed his eyes. I chuckled a bit and closed my eyes to.

And I drifted to sleep with his arms wrapped aroud me for almost 9 hours.

******

Days went on like that, he began to speak like and ordinary person. Not so stiff. He also came with me for monitoring my boutique. And all the girl employees will drool at him. He also came wih me when I shop for groceries, the same thing happened like the girl employees at my shop. He was totally cute, and very dorky. He could be very clumsy like a kid. He likes to pout at me when I’m mad, and it works. At night, I won’t be sleeping on my room, but together with him. He insisted to do that, tsk very stubborn. He will wrap his arms around my waist and tell me goodnight.

About Sehun, I don’t really care to much like before. I’m too preoccupied with Myungsoo that I forgot about him. I cancelled all of his hangouts. I can’t leave Myungsoo alone, or he will whining nonstop.And those days, nobody came to pick up Myungsoo. Where are his father and mother? Somebody pick him up. I wanted someone to find him but..

I don’t want him to leave..

******

“Myungsoo-ya!! I will maybe coming home late today.”  I said as I button my uniform suit.

“Jinjja!? Well, I’ll pick you up then.” He answered and sat next to me on my bed.

I looked to him. “Andwae!! Never!! I hate it when girls drool over you!” I said. I covered my mouth. WHAT DID I JUST SAY.

He raised his eyebrows. “Are you jealous, lady?” he said in an seductive voice. How did he get that voice? Ugh maybe from dramas…

I shook my head. “Aniya, I’m not jealous.” I said firmly.

He tapped my forehead. “You’re lying, aren’t you?” he said.

I shook my head again and woke up from the sofa. “Ani, not at all. I’ll be going.” I took my bag and went to the front door.

Myungsoo came. “I will pick you up later!!” he shouted.

I turned and made an ‘x’ symbol signaling not to pick me up. He just shook his head cutely and went inside the house.

I huffed and went to school.

******               

“Chanseul noona!!” shouted someone.

I turned and saw Sehun running towards me. He arrived and he hold his knees while catching his breath. “Don’t run, Sehuna. You’ll be tired before the end of the school.” I said.

“It’s because I miss you, noona. I haven’t see you for a week!” he said while pouting.

I pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo~ Sehuna is so cute. Let’s just go to the garden, okay?” I asked happily.

He nodded excitedly and took my hand. I bumped to someone when I turned.

It was my forever rival, Cha Jaein.

“Well, well, look who we have here. A lovey dovey couple.” She said sarcastically.

Sehun hid me behind his arm. “Noona, you’re my sunbae but I will not take it if you hurt Chanseul noona.” He said firmly.

Jaein pouted. Ew so not cute. “But Sehuna, noona likes you so much.” She hugged Sehun’s other arm.

Sehun let go of her hands slowly, since she’s a girl, a sick girl duh~

“Don’t ever disturb Chanseul noona again.” He said and took me away from Jaein.

I turned and she was glaring at me. Just looking at her made me so mad. Her shirt was to tight, 2 of her top buttons were opened, showing her private thing. Her skirt was very short and it can show her most private thing when she’s off guard. Her brown hair is beautiful, like her face, but using makeup. She has accessories everywhere. You think this is a mall, huh?

[Imagine this is one of Jaein's fashion at school]

I stuck and tongue at her and begin to walk with Sehun.

******

I put my books inside my bag as soon as the bell rings. Finally, school is over. I wanted to go home to cuddle Leon or teach Myungsoo.

I went outside my class and bumped to someone. Oh it’s the not-so-cute girl Jaein.

“Hey, Oh Sehun’s FAKE love.” She said mocking. Her friends just chuckled.

“What the hell do you want, Cha Jaein?” I said lazily.

“What I want? Stay away from the kingkas. You’re a , you know? You got too close with EXO members and you’re getting more popularity than I am. You know what? I hate seeing you face like that since you’re popular. All the school kingkas and queenkas like Beast, EXO, Girl’s Day and After School are so close with you. You just moved here, but you got more attention than me. Hell you’re so irritating like an ant trying to steal some foods.” He said full of anger.

I chuckled. “Does your problem have a matter with me?” I shot back.

She widened her eyes and was about to slap me when a hand stopped her. I looked to the side and saw someone familiar.

“MYUNGSOO!!”

Jaein’s jaw dropped seeing Myungsoo and squealed like her friends. Myungsoo covered his ears and so am I. He wrapped his arm on my shoulder and pulled me away.

“YA!! SHIN CHANSEUL YOU !! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” she shrieked and pulled my arms.

Myungsoo caught Jaein’s hand that was about to slap me and twisted it making her shrieked again in pan.

“Ah.. so irritating. You’re a girl , but I don’t mind doing this to you if you dare to hurt her.”

“But, oppa!! What did the do to you? Did she seduce you!?” she said trying to endure the pain.

Myungsoo twisted her arm more. I shook his hand to stop him. He looked at me and let go of her hand.

“Thank god Chanseul’s really nice to let you go. If you dare to hurt her, you’ll be having more.” He grasped my hand. “Come on, Chanseul-ah.” He said and walked away.

He then stopped and turned to face Jaein who is trying to endure the pain. “Oh and don’t call me oppa. I don’t even know you. Only Chanseul can call me oppa. You got it?”

He grabbed my hand again and pulled me outside. He stopped and grabbed my shoulders.

“Thank god I went here. If not, you will be finished by that excessive girl.” He said.

“Sorry, but she started it first. I was innocent.” I pouted.

He smile widely and kissed my lips. WTH. He stole it. HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS. KIM MYUNGSOO THE WEIRD BOY STOLE MY KISS. His lips were so soft, warm and sweet. His eyes were closed. I started to close my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was to awkward with kisses and I just stay quiet. His lips was crushing my lips slowly and softly. He moved his hand to my hair. And I don’t know what’s happening to my brain that my hands slowly move to wrap his neck. After a few minutes, we broke apart. He smiled from ear to ear, while I lowered my head due to embarassment. Actually, I was hoping Sehun to take my first kiss, but I don’t really care about him anymore. I don’t feel butterflies on my stomach when I’m with Sehun, but with Myungsoo, yes.

“Come on, let’s go home. “ he said and took my hand. I just nodded and followed him.

******

“Done!”

I finished cooking some cookies for Myungsoo. I went to the bed room and saw him watching the tv seriously. I sat next to him and poked him cheek. He turned and smiled as he saw the cookies. He ate one and nodded saying it’s good.

“Gomawo. It’s totally good. “ he said and pecked my lips.

“Jinjja?” I said in disbelief.

He nodded. “Uhm, it’s totally good.”

I smile and laid my head on his shoulder. He my hair softly with his slender fingers. He put me on his lap so I can hug him tighter. I buried my face on his neck. Gosh, why do I miss him every second.

“Chanseul-ah.” He whispered making his chest vibrate.

“Hm?” I mumbled still my face on his neck.

“Do you know why am I like this?” he said.

I looked up to him. “Why?”

He stared at me deply. “Ever since I met you, when I came here, you were different. You didn’t really care about your appearance. You only applied some powders and your natural beauty will glow. I don’t know why am I feeling so warm around you at first, but that feeling made me act sweet around you, and that’s what I always do. I’m happy when you’re happy, I’m hurt when you’re hurt. I like to see you getting annoyed because of me, I like to see you smile, I like to see you pout. More likely, I like to have you by my side.”

I softened by his words. He leaned closer to me.

“naekkohaja… (be mine)…”

I widened my eyes. Is this real? It’s not a joke right? We just met but he’s falling for me already?

He stared deeply at me and kissed me softly.

“Can I know my answer?” he asked again.

I gulped. He kissed me again. He kissed me like when we’re at school. Then he pulled away.

“Is that my answer?” he asked again.

I noddeed shyly and he hugged me.

“I’m so happy that I love you, and so are you.”

I smiled and face him. His eyes were full of love. “I love you.”

I smiled. “I love you too.” I said sincerely.

He leaned closer and we kissed again until forever.

******

AHA! They didn’t do anything okay!? And I cannot write those kinds of since I’m still a minorJ PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING! IT’S SO IMPORTANT FOR ME SO I CAN IMPROVE.

By the way, here are some teasers for the other chapter:>

-“Why don’t you just push her away?”

-I didn’t mean to do that, It was an accident. She did this first.

-“Everything has revenge right? I guess you’re the thing that caused revenge.”

-Kim Myungsoo, you’re so dead when you come back home.

-My love, Shin Chanseul, is very stubborn and full of jealousy.

-“Do you know how many times I have been ignored all my life!?”

-Sehun! You lied to me! You said you never lie to me!!

By the way for Leon, the cat keeps on running around the house and Myungie had to take care of him. Bue Leon went outside when Chanseul came, I think he knew what's going on between Chanseul and Myungsoo.

-Rena-