Chapter 3

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

"MYUNGSOO!!"

I got up from the bed and gasped for air. I looked around and saw Myungsoo sleeping peacefully. 

'I didn't have a bad dream so why did I woke up like I had a bad dream?' I thought.

Just then, Myungsoo faced me and woke up. He held my face in his big palms while looking at me with a meaningful stare. 

'Why isn't he talking?' 

I held his face also and rubbed his cheeks. I pulled him close and hugged him. He seems surprised because his body jerked a little, but he replied to my hug. I buried my face on his neck while he my hair.

"Those are dreams aren't they? When you said your feelings to me, when we kissed on the school, when we were sleeping together, it's all just a dream right?" I said slowly still hugging him.

I broke the hug, I didn't notice myself that I was crying. I sniffled and wanted to erase my tears when his hands stopped me. I looked up and he was staring at me intensly. He moved forward and kissed both of my cheeks and my eyes, softly. I just closed my eyes and enjoy the moment. Then he laid himself and I on the bed. He pulled me close while I snuggled close to his chest. Still, he can't talk. He got that amnesia that made him different, he can't talk, he can utter his feelings, which means he can't confess. I was too sad and got up from the bed abruptly and ran to my own room. I closed the door and locked it. A banging sound was heard from outside my room. He was trying to make me got out of my room. I hid myself in my blanket and cried slowly. The sound of banging stopped. I guess he gave up. I was to sleepy and went back to sleep.

******

I woke up when the sun kissed my eyes. I got up slowly and went straight to the bathroom. After I took a short bath, I looked to my desk. Sunday. Gosh, I had a very long long dream then.

'I wonder what Myungsoo is doing now.'

I got up from my bed and opened my door. I was surprised to see Myungsoo standing in front of my door.

"Kyaaaa!!"

I screamed as Myungsoo pushed me inside my room. He laid me on the bed harshly while he hovered on top of me. I'M TOTALLY GETTING SCARED.

I opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo's orbs are staring straight to mine. He inched closer as I closed both of my eyes. Afraid. He buried his face on my neck and I can feel his breath on my neck. He took one of my hand from his chest and interlocked his fingers with mine. I shivered when I felt his lips grazing my cheeks. Then I felt his face was pulled and I opened my eyes. He was still staring at me. He inched forward again and kissed my forehead. I didn't close my eyes at all, while he still kissing my forehead. He then pulled over and laid next to me. He hugged my waist and put his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. I didn't know what to do so I followed him into the world of dreams.

******

"Noona, what's wrong? You looked different." Sehun said as he touched my cheeks.

I shoved his hands away and just looked to the ground. Sehun looked at me with a confused face.

"Noona, tell me what's wrong!!" he whined and pouted. 

I just stay quiet until a shadow appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw the y face, Cha Jaein.

"I guess someone is throwing my Sehun away." she said and hugged Sehun's arms.

As usual, he shoved her. "I'm not YOUR Sehun, sunbae." he said sternly.

"But Sehuna, that orphan didn't even want to be touched my you." she said emphasizing the word orphan.

Tears started to flow from my eyes. I ran away, trying to be as far from Sehun and Jaein as I can.

"Chanseul noona!!" he shouted from afar.

I keep running, I didn't mind the student stares and arrived at the music room. Yes, the music room. The place where I can relieve my stresses. I sat in front of the piano on the corner of the room and start playing it. The music is called Lacie, a very sad but beautiful melody. My mom used to teach me pianos when I was little, and my brother, father and mother will also sing to the melody. It was a very fun family time indeed. But since they were gone, I didn't play the piano anymore. The guitar father used to play when we were on vacation is also full of dust. Nobody plays it anymore. I decided to went straight home because I was to tired crying. I told my teacher that I was not feeling good and went back home.

When I went back home, Myungsoo was looking at me like this.

[Ignore the piano:D]

I just ignored him and went to my room. He followed me. I dropped myself on my bed and the same goes for him. My back was facing him. He seems confused so he tapped my waist softly. I don't give a damn about it and closed my eyes. He was frustated and was about to turn me but I sternly said to him.

"Don't disturb me. I need some time alone and why don't you watch the TV? You know how to watch TV right?"

He nodded a little and got up from the bed. I sighed and drifted to sleep.

*******

I woke up at 5 pm. My stomach growled and I went to the kitchen to eat. I saw him watching Twilight on the living room. I ignored him and searched the fridge for food. I was about to drink a bottle of water when a scene on Twilight was played. I ran to living room and closed his eyes with my hand. I hugged him and hid his face on my neck so that he won't see it. He held my shoulder to let go but I hugged him tighter.

"HELL NO I'M GOING TO LET YOU WATCH THAT!!" I shouted.

The next thing suprised me.

He..

Laughed..

[Imagine Myungsoo is laughing like this]

I pulled over and saw him still smiling like an idiot. My hands were on his cheeks and I can feel his dimples popping out.

"YOU CAN LAUGH!!" I shouted happily.

Because I was to happy, I hugged him again. He seems surprised but he hugged me too.

Then he was the first to broke the hug. His mouth was moving, he looks like he was trying to say something.

"My..."

I widened my eyes. It is the first time I hear his voice! And God, his voice sounded the same like on my dream!!

"My... name..."

I gave him a meaningful look.

"My.... name..... is..... Myung...--soo...."

I widened my eyes more. My dreams came true! On my dream, his name was Myungsoo and in the real life, his name WAS Myungsoo!!

"Myungsoo?" I asked him.

He nodded. "What Myungsoo?"

"K--K...Kim...." he said firmly.

I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "You're starting to remember things, huh? Well then, my name is Shin Chanseul." I said happily.

"S--Shin... Chan--seul..." he said slowly.

I nodded exaggerately. He smiled, his smile seems a bit stiff.

I giggled and hugged him again. I really miss his hug. He replied to my hug and buried his face on my neck. The same goes for me. I buried my face on his shoulder. His right hand was on my waist while the other one my hair. While my hands were on hid neck.I can feel his stiff smile and that made me smile too.

He broke the hug and smiled widely, and it succeded in making me blush. He chuckled a bit and laid his face on shoulder. The same pose when we both first met. I hugged his neck while he hugged my waist. I smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, while he also smiled and closed his eyes.

Well, I guess my life with the weird boy Kim Myungsoo is gonna be fun!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm. Sorry for the late update~! I was to tired from studying for the Olympic Competition so I ddin't have time to update. By the way, are you all surprised my this chapter?? Kkkkk~ the previous chapter was all a dream. The other chapters have many more surprise. And for the other chapters, dramas will occur and maybe some cute jealousy will come! Teehhe~ just teasing you guys! See you on the next chapter!

PS) Myungsoo's love is Chanseul? Whoa~~ sorry for the short chapter!

-Rena-