Chapter 5

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

I drank my hot chocolate slowly. The TV was on for a long time but nobody watched it. Myungsoo was beside me, also drinking his chocolate. We were still awkward from the kiss.

THE KISS, everyone.

Just then, Myungsoo put his cup on the table and scooted closer to me. I was freezing, not because of cold but a bit awkwardness. He trapped me between his arms. His right one was holding the couch behind me, while the other was beside my body. He inched closer to me until I can feel his breath on my face. I closed my eyes due to awkwardness. Then I felt his lips pressing against my cheek. He hugged me while his other hand puts down my cup to the table. He keeps pushing me until I lay flat on the couch. He hugged me from behind and wrapped a blanket on  top of us. Well, the couch was big, allright.

"Myung--Myungsoo.. I--I think.. I can sleep on my own bed." I said, stuttering.

He shook his head. "Nu-uh, you're sleeping with me here." he said, totally relaxed.

I woke up from my sofa abruptly. He looked bewildered but he just keep laying on the sofa. "Who are you demanding me to sleep with you? You're not even my brother!!" I said.

"But you slept with me once. You remember that, right?" he said again, waking up from the sofa.

"I know, but I was to shocked to push you away and I know that you will chase me."

He held my hands. "Please? Just once.." he said pleading.

I let go of his hands. "No! I can't! I just can't! We cannot and we should never sleep together Myungsoo. We're not even married, or siblings. You're just someone else, I don't even know who you are, or where you came from. You just appeared on my house so suddenly." I said firmly. 

He keeps staring at me while I'm trying to avoid eye contact with him. He sighed and got up from the sofa and walked to his room and closed it slowly. Did I just made him mad? I just, uh I don't know! I love Sehun, not him, and I just keep falling for his care. 

What is happening?

******

I ate my food with no life. I'm totally ignoring everyone, even Sehun. He keeps pleading with me with those cute face but I can't explain anything. I might lose him! Then, somebody patted my shoulder. I looked to my behind and saw the smiling Minah.

"Can I eat with you?'

I only sighed and went back to my food. I think she pouted and went in front of me.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She ate her food while reading a novel. I totally ignored her, not even thinking to talk a bit with her.

"Hey Chanseul.."

I looked to Minah, she looks like she is going to ask me something many things.

"Are you okay? You have been quiet since morning. It something bothering you?"

I gulped and chocked on my own food. She chuckled a bit and gave me glass of water. I drank all of it and heaved a big sigh.

"That's what I thought. Now tell me, what's bothering you?'

I cleaned my mouth with a tissue and I cleared my throat. "Can you really help me?'

She nodded. "Of course!! I'm Bang Minah! Anything can be cleared be me!!" she said optimistically.

I chuckled a bit and began my story.

"You see, Minah, I really like our hoobae, Sehun. I really like him since he came to this school. He's such a cute and fun boy, he's also very sweet and caring. My life with him was perfect until somebody came. He came to my life like a storm, coming unexpected. He's handsome, but when I first meet him, he can't talk at all. He's sometimes clumsy and dorky, but can be very sweet and caring. He looks like a walking evil on the outside but a smiling angel on the inside. He's totally nice. But, I love Sehun and I feel like I also don't want to lose that person either. Sehun and him are very different, Sehun, well sometimes my heart keeps pounding everytime I meet him, but with this guy, it pounds more. I totally ignored Sehun since this morning and I made that guy mad last night. And he didn't say anything this morning. What should I do?"

Minah looked a bit shocked, but then she smiled.

"Follow your heart, Chanseul-ah. When your heart chooses that guy, you must follow it. When it chooses Sehun, go to Sehun. Don't ever deny it because what your heart is saying will always be right, it's never wrong. It all according to your feelings. Don't every deny it okay? Don't use your smart brain for this, just follow what your heart says. By the way, If you don't want to lose him you must apologize to him quickly."

RINGGG!!!

"Well, I guess that's all. I hope you succeed with that! See ya!" Minah said as she leave the canteen.

I was quiet for a minute and decided to return to class.

What will I do?

******

"I'm home.." 

The house was very silent, I guess Myungsoo is sleeping or something. I decided to went upstairs and head to the bedroom. But then I saw Myungsoo on the veranda. His arms are on the metalic fence and his playing with his fingers. I put down my bag on the bed and took a bath. I wore my casual clothes and looked to the veranda. He's still there. I approached him slowly and quietly. Then I hugged him from behind. I don't know why but I keep following my heart. He seems surprised because his body jolted up a bit.

'I'm sorry.."

No answer.

"I'm sorry. For shouting at you last night. I didn't mean to, it's just.. it's a bit awkward to sleep together when you're not married. I'm afraid something will happen. You're also a very new person to me, we just met and yet we're so close. You were very sweet and caring and I love that. But I don't know about my feelings. Is it love or what.. I can't explain.. I just don't wanna lose you and don't wanna let go of you. I'm not even your girlfriend and yet you're so caring."

I heaved a big sigh.

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo."

He still remains quiet. I hate this.

I let go of his back and sniffed a bit. Yes, I was crying.

"If you hate me, it's okay. It's totally fine. You can just ignore me like I'm invisible."

I smiled a sad smile and closed the veranda dore. I wiped my tears and went to the bedroom to get a rest.

-Chanseul POV end-

-Author POV-

Myungsoo wa still playing with his fingers. He didn't know what to do. He froze for a moment because Chanseul hugged him and because of her words.

"If you hate me, it's okay. It's totally fine. You can just ignore me like I'm invisible."

Those words stung Myungsoo directly on the heart. He shook his head because he felt he was stupid for ignoring her that made her tears fall. He went inside the house and heard some crying. He sensed it came from Chanseul's room. He put his ears on Chanseul's door and heard her crying. She was crying while calling Myungsoo's name. That made him felt guilty and was about to open her door but he stopped. He felt he should not disturb Chanseul. He leaned his back on Chanseul's door and slid down the door. He started to cry when he heard Chanseul's cry getting harder. He held his head as he cried. H felt totally stupid for being mad at Chanseul. 

'It was never her fault. It was my fault for being to close with her that It made her uncomfortable. I shouldn't do this anymore. Maybe I should talk to her but NO skinship. Or it will make her worse. I don't want that to happen.

With that, he fell asleep in front of Chanseul's door.

------

SHORT YES I KNOW!! Since my internet is a bit limited I can only upload this, so enjoy!!

-Rena-