Chapter 1

There's a Weird Boy in My House!

-Author POV-

“NARA-YA!! JUST SAY TO THAT CUSTOMER THAT I’M BUSY AND I STILL CAN FINISH HER DRESS, OKAY!?”

Chanseul threw her phone somewhere and buried her face on her pillow. She huffed a big sigh and got up from her bed angrily. How could she not be angry when a phone call from an impatient customer came when she just woke up? But she’s used to it because that’s the risk of being a fashion designer.

“Meow~”

Chanseul looked to her side and found her cat, Leon is staring at her like he know what’s going on.

Chanseul picked up Leon and the cat’s head.

“Leon-ah, I’m so in a bad mood today. There’s this customer that is demanding her order impatiently while I still have school assignments. What should I do?” she said.

Leon just stared at her and it made Chanseul pout. She put Leon on her bed and walked to the bathroom.

******

Chanseul when downstairs while tying her ribbon on her uniform. She opened her fridge and took out 2 slices of bread, a slice of ham and a lettuce. She took out her milk, but then she noticed something.

“Where did my cheese go?” she said confused.

She lost her cheese. AGAIN. She didn’t even give a damn about it because she thought that Leon ate it. This accident doesn’t happened once, but almost 7 times. But Chanseul didn’t care a bit.

She ate her sandwich and drank her milk then went to school.

*****

Chanseul slammed her locker shut, after taking out some books from her locker for today. She put her bag on her chair and went to the school’s garden to read her favorite novel.

She was so serious reading her book that she didn’t notice that someone sat next to her. A few minutes later, she noticed that there is a presence next to her and looked beside her.

“Ohmygod. Oh Sehun!! You scared me!” she shouted while holding her chest.

“Did I? I was here a few minutes ago.’ Sehun said innocently.

Oh Sehun. Her hoobae at school. She had a crush on him when he came to the school.He was cute, innocent but sometimes dorky and clumsy like a little child.

“Noona, what are you reading?” he said and scooted closer.

“The Perks of Being a Wallflower.” She said and showed the cover to Sehun.

Sehun nodded cutely and received a pinch from Chanseul on his cheek. Sehun just pouted and read the novel with Chanseul. Sehun stared at Chanseul’s face. Actually, he also has a crush on Chanseul, but both of them didn’t notice that. Sehun loves to stare at Chanseul’s face. Her beautiful long brown wavy hair, her round eyes that will turn to a crescent shape when she smiles, her little nose and her plump lips,  he loves all of that. He wanted to kiss her but he was afraid that she’s in love with someone else. Yet, he likes to do skinship with her, like hugging her like hugging his mom, piching her, holding her hand and many more, but no kissing on the lips. Everybody thinks that they’re a couple, but they are not.

It’s just that they didn’t know that they’re in love with each other.

******

“Noona, are you busy tonight?” he said while interlocking his fingers with hers. They were walking home together.

Chanseul blushed a little. Luckily Sehun didn’t see it. “Not really, why? Do you want to take me out?” she said.

Sehun  clapped a little. “That’s right noona, will you go with me?” he said excitedly.

“Okay, pick me up at 5, okay?” she said rising her thumb.

Sehun nodded eargerly. Then they walked again to Chanseul’s house.

“Gomawo, Sehun-ah. Don’t forget to pick me up at 5!” she said while opening her gate.

Sehun smiled. “I won’t forget noona.” He said and kissed her nose and then walks away while waving his hand to Chanseul.

Chanseul waved back to him and went inside her house. She gasped when she saw her living room. TOTALLY MESSY. Her foods were scatered everywhere and her lamp fell from the table. Some of her designed-clothes fell to the floor but some were safe. She ran to her room. Still safe. She then ran to her kitchen, also messy. Her milk was forming a puddle and her fruit were on the floor. The fridge was opened and some of her foods were gone. There were pieces of cookies in front of the fridge, she followed the track that led to her brother’s bedroom. She was shocked for a little.

‘Is my brother alive and went back to this house?’ she thought.

She stepped slowly and quietly to her brother’s room. She put her ears on the door. She heard nothing but a sound of ruffling. She heard a quite snore and thought that it was her brother.

‘Is he sleeping?’

She put her hands of the knob and started to turn it slowly, to prevent a loud sound. She opened it slowly and was shocked when she saw someone else sleeping on her brother’s bedroom.

It was a young, handsome boy.

She screamed and it made the boy woke up. The boy looked to the door and Chanseul was afraid. She ran outside, followed by the boy. She ran outside her house to her garage of tools. She hid on the corner, and thank god it was quite dark. She holded her breath, afraid that he will hear it.

‘Who is that boy!? That’s not my brother!’ she screamed in her mind.

She waited and waited. But nobody came. She felt a bit relieved and took out a long breath. She went outside and was surprised when she saw the boy standing in front of the garage door. She was to surprised that all of her surroundings goes black.

She fainted.

******

-Chanseul POV- *FIRST CHARACTER POV*

I opened my eyes slowly, the lights were pricking my eyes that it made me a bit hard to open my eyes. I got up slowly from my bed and trying to find my part of souls that were scaterring everywhere. I rubbed my eyes and was shocked when I found the weird boy sitting next to me with an unreadable expression.

I moved backwards until my back got in contact with the back of the bed. I panicked when the boy was approaching me, climbing up my bed. I keep moving backards, trying to make the bed swallow me.

‘IS HE A ERT!?’

I was afraid that I will lose my innocence and cried silently while hugging my blanket. But the boy was still approaching me slowly and I could feel his breath. He was totally close to me. I couldn’t see where he is now because my eyes were closed due to nervousness.

Just then, I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck. I opened my eyes and found the boy wrapping his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. I took out a long breath. I thought he was going to take my innocence. He took some of my blanket that it covers our body together. I blushed because his manly scent was filling my nose. Just then, my phone rang. I looked to the table and my phone was there. I looked at the caller, it was Sehun. I picked it up.

“Hello, Sehun-ah.” I said trying to act calm.

The boy pulled his head from my shoulder and loked at me with a shocked face. I put my finger on my pouting lips to prevent him talking. He nodded a little. So he can still communicate.

“Noona, are you still at home? I’m gonna pick you up.”

I shocked a little. I forgot that I have an appointment with Sehun.  “Oh my god. Sehun, I’m sorry I can’t go because one of my customer is going to come! Really sorry. Sehun!!” I lied. How can I go with Sehun when there’s this boy in my house!? I don’t want to be home when it was more messy than before.

“Really? Oh okay noona. We can go later.” I can hear his dissapointed voice.

“I’m so sorry, Sehun!! Gotta go!”

“Okay noona, see you tomorrow at school!!”

“Ne~” I said and turned the call off.

I looked to the boy who was staring at me. I gulped a little. The boy rested his head on my shoulder again and slept. I sighed but I can’t get away because the boy will chase me for sure.

But then I remembered that my house was still messy. So I put the boy’s head on the pillow and wrapped the blanket around him. I went outside and started to clean my house. I changed the broken bulb with a new one, I put my clothes on the rack again. I moped the milk and sweeped the pieces of cookies away. I cleaned the fruits and put the things to the fridge. After almost and hour, the house was as clean as a new house. Then I remembered someone.

Leon.

I went to my room and he was not there. I checked everywhere. He’s gone. What did the boy do to my cute cat!? I went to his room and found him playing innocently with Leon. He played with him and rubbed his nose with Leon’s nose. He noticed my presence and looked at me. I gulped a little to prevent nervousness.

“I’m just looking for my cat. That’s my cat.” I said and pointed to Leon.

He looked at Leon and got up from the bed. I tried to act calm and gave Leon to me. I took Leon away and was about to go to my room but the boy stopped me. He turned me to face him and he stared at me. I was still confused but he took me inside his rom. I guss Leon knew what’s going on and got off my hands and ran away. The boy closed the door and lied on the bed.

“ARE YOU ASKING ME TO SLEEP TOGETHER WITH YOU!?” I screamed.

He nodded innocently and I chuckled. He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his face on my neck. I was mesmerized by his hug because he was taller than me. My head was on his chest and rested under his chin. He pulled me an dropped together on the bed. He wrapped the blanket around me and hugged my waist. I blushed because this is the second time, hugged my a boy on the bed after my cute brother. His body was warm that it made me comfortable.

Well, I guess I will be sleeping with this weird boy tonight.

So, good night.

******

HOW IS IT!? Bad isn't it?:( Sorry for the bad grammar, typos and many other things~ I'm still a newbie and I'll try to make another chapter because I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks!

Wait for it!

-Rena-

Follow me pls?;) https://twitter.com/fedianadnd

Say hello to my cute little niece, Adzkia Ronaomi Putranto!! ;D ♥♥♥