Day 45

100 Days

I look over the calender and I realise that I have not more than two months before we seperated. In 53 more days then I will officially become his ex wife. I turn to back and I saw him still sleeping on our bed. I quitely walk towards him and bend my knees to his level.

Minhyuk open his eyes and he smile at me. He notice my presence. 

"I'm not going to lie that I'm going to miss you" I look into his eyes then touch his left eyebrow with my point finger. 

He frown. 

"What do you mean? Are you going somewhere?"

"I did, don't you remember that I will be going to class trip today?" 

He sigh then glare at me. I just smile at him. "Gosh! Does it have to be today?" he sit up right after that. Too bad, I spoil his day. I stands up then wrap my hands around his neck. He still glaring at me. "I hate you" tsk! such a kid. He never been like this. What did I feed him last night? 

"I already make you breakfast, go eat it. I need to pack my things and shower. After I done, make sure you don't make a tantrum since I don't want to be late!" i push his body away from me. Seeing him being kid right now sure make me amused. 

He sigh loudly which I believe he just want atention from me too bad. I'm so busy with my things to give him one.

 

"Why didn't you call me? It's more than an hour now"

"Geez, I just woke up. We have another 2 hours before we arrive."

"Who are you sitting next with?" damn, this boy have no chill

"Suzy and don't worry everyone knows that I'm married" I can sense that he is still not happy with my answer

"Don't you dare flirt with any guy over there. I think I haven't done enough just now" 

I'm so embrassed how he talk loudly just now when we were at our assembly point saying that I'm married and I need to stay away from any boy. He hug me, kissed my forehead, taking lots of selca together. Even my professor annoyed with him. He ruined my reputation. 

"Just because they know you're married, it doesn't mean no one can get close to you. If he is evil enough, he will do anything to take you from me" he raise his voice a little and it make me sick,

"Didn't anyone told you that you're being such a brat and paranoid?"

"So, I'm going to sleep on myself tonight? It's going to be super empty. I miss you" he fake a cry over the phone. I can't do this anymore. What is wrong with Kang Minhyuk. I really mean it. He never been like this. NEVER

But, I do admit...

I'm inlove with him

Yet, I can't handle his childish act so I turn off my phone so he don't disturb my sleep. I will just call him when I arrive soon.