Day 1

100 Days

It's been a while right since I last update? Everyone are asking where are the chapters so here for you. Sorry for long awaits. Enjoy! Oh and sorry for adult part here. It's not supposed to be rated and it is not a rated story but I think it should include in this story like come on, to make it more interesting... I guess 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes as I feel something weird this morning. I flip my body to the left and saw my bestfriend's face. His perfect nose and he is pouting. Does she still in your dream Minhyuk?

She still in your dream and he still in my mind.

Minhyuk- bestfriend since two years ago. He supposed to be my boyfriend but we didn't ended up together and he have been my husband since 24 hours ago.

"Good morning my wife" he smile and open his eyes. I make a face towards him. Annoying as usual. I pull up the blanket and cover my body because I'm fully now - his fault. He said "Why don't we try our first night as husband and wife?" and I agree without any hesitation. Come on,it wouldn't hurt right? 

No!

I mean why don't try. He is my husband after all but heck it was hella killing. It felt like something in me thorn apart and yeah, his hair fell because I grab it and pull it. Both of us not really enjoyed it. I will never do it again. I swear - not with him again maybe someone more good looking? 

"Oh baby. Don't need to cover yourself. I've seen every single inches your body. I don't know my bestfriend will be that hot" he smirk. I clech my jaw and left to the toilet but he call me to clean the mess we made on the bed and he just pass me to the toilet. 

I turn my head to the bed, it it like someone pour a syrup on it. I just don't know how to clean it. 

"Kang Minhyuk, it's all my fault for the bed to be looking that this. You also responsible towards it!"

"But where does it came from if it is not from you?"

I grab my hair in frustation. What the hell Im agree to get married to my bestfriend. Come on! It's all a mistake. 

 

 

 

I walk out from the room because Minhyuk annoyed me too much. I thought my bestfriend would be all sweet towards me but he still never fail to makes me sick with him. 

When I'm about to walk down the stairs, I can see Chanhee's door aren't shut. So I peek into him and he still in his bed shirt and in daze. 

"Kang Chanhee, what's up?"

"Noona! Get out! Don't come near me!" I stops my feet and hold my breath. He never been like this before. I scan him carefully and yes his bed wet. 

! Puberty hits him!

"Noona no! Don't!"

"It's okay tell me" 

Chanhee shake his head. Making a hand gesture to makes me get out from his room but there's no way I back down. This is so much fun. I insist to makes him tell me what dream he had. Joker's smile all over my lips. 

After 5 minutes of listening to his story, all I can do is gulp down in nervous. All of sudden, Minhyuk stand in front of the door - crossing his hands and stare at us in intense. I run from Chanhee and grab Minhyuk to our bedroom. 

"What the hell?" I ignored him and close the door. Force him to sit on the bed and facing me. 

"Chanhee heard us. Last night"

Minhyuk frozen. He look straight into my eyes. He tilt his head asking me to tell him everything. 

 

"Yah! Kang Minhyuk get off me!"

" you're tight how can I move?"

"I'm not but you're too big!"

"I need to adjust with this... Yah! My hair! Stop grabbing it!"

"Stop hurting me you stupid! There's nothing I can grab to heal my pain!"

"You hurting me as well"

 

No no no! No way I tell him more. I just don't want to remember what happen last night. Come on! Chanhee is 14 years old. He heard everything and finally had his dream. His bedroom right beside us and sure he can heard it. 

"My baby brother. We just spoil his brain. Oh no!" Minhyuk grab his hair in frustation. I can't explain how embarrassing it feel. 

"It's okay. Aren't it normal for newlywed having those kind of night? Also he is a man now. Proud of my brother. Let's breakfast my baby" he smile then lead me straight out from our bedroom. Sure he is a bipolar. 

Now tell me how am I supposed to face Chanhee? Kang Minhyuk, I blame you for everything.