Day 52

100 Days

She looks at herself in front of the mirror. Thinking about her plans that she had been planned for days. This is the right time. She know who is Minhyuk. He never disobey his words so she believe they're going to divorce in 48 more days also she know she is going to be having a hard time. Living with him like a real partner for months now will be different once they seperated. 

Oppa,

I'm sorry for not telling you earlier but I think this is the best. We are going to divorce soon. I need time for myself because I'm going to be hurt once it become reality. I need to get used of being alone again after this. I don't think I can do it if I don't practise now. If our family asked you about me, just told them that I have to exchange school for a month. I will tell them the exact thing. Don't ask where I will be but I definetely won't be in Ilsan. I will extend my study. I promise that I will come here exactly a week before our divorce. Don't move anywhere, okay? 

Make sure to eat your meal. My last delicious meal for you in the fridge. Put it in the microwave before eat it. Make sure your food is warm. Don't get sick and take care of our kids. Be good to them. Play with them. Bath them atleast one a week. Don't be sick. See you later. Love, your wife...

She put the letter down on their bed. She walks to their cats. Hugs them for the last time. She wanted to cry so bad but because she already tired, she couldn't anymore. 

Close the door and it's locked. 

Minhyuk excitedly enter the house with his loud voice and he feel something is off. He feel cold and empty. He look for his wife but he couldn't find her but her letter. He dail her number but she turn her phone off. He grab his key without knowing where he will be going. If Soojung said she wouldn't be in Ilsan then she wouldn't be in Ilsan. She keep her words so well just like him. 

Ego and selfish. Yes, both of them. 

Stupid...