Day 12

100 Days

There she is. Washing the dishes right after both of done eating. Usually she is not like this but she said she is now a wife. She need to take care of everything. Growing up having maids in the house not making her a lazy lady. She cleans her room by herself. Everything by herself otherwise she is being a lazy dog. 

"Eww what are you doing?" I laugh at her reaction after touching her bum. She wipe her hands on the kitchen towel then facing me, leaning on kitchen sink. 

"Kiss me please" pulls her closer to me by her waist. She give me this hateful face and it's cute. Then she put her hands on my chest. I love it. 

"Why?"

"I have a lot of minds these days. I want to feel loved by someone and that person is you, my wife" I sigh and finally showing my tired face. She use her thumb to caress my cheek. Her used to be cold fingers, suddenly changed to a warm one. She did this once before when I feel down. Just once and this one feels more special. Now I understand why there are so many young couples want to get married early. 

Together with a person that you love in one roof, legal relationship, and wake up facing the person you love. Soojung is not her, different. She never make me feels like this. Soojung always told me to leave her before I regret and now Soojung is the one who heals it. Now tell me how can I leave this lovely girl later in 88 days left? 

She tip toe and give me a soft, light, sweet kiss yet enough to make me feel loved. 

At first I thought marrying your bestfriend would be disgusting but no. I like this better. 

The day she officially become my wife, I know my responsibilty. I know it very well. I already can feel the burden despite that I still can feel happy. 

"I can't help you but I will always be here for you like I always do. You know, the sound of your heartbeat one of the best music I ever heard. No, I'm not being a sugar. I'm born to be sweet." leaning my chin on her head. She's is right. She always the sweetest sugar in my blood. 

Only if I fall in love with Soojung rather than her.