Day 18

100 Days

Oppa went to the funeral. I'm so sorry that I can't you off to college today. Don't go with cab. Asked Suji if she can go with you but if she can't no need to go okay baby? Take care. I love you wife. And sorry for not waking you up. I don't want to disturb your beauty sleep. Stay beautiful

Just last night he went to the hospital in rush because his bestfriend, Yonghwa got into an accident and yes Yonghwa left. I don't know much about him but he always smile. I remember last night Minhyuk come home in the middle of the night, holding in his tears, shaking voice, taking shower then went to sleep right away. 

I stare at the clock and I don't feel like going to class today. I get up from bed, put the note back to its place, tidying the bed and went to shower. 

As the warm water flow down to my body, I feel sad. Yonghwa, I remember him. He don't really talk to me but he always smile to me. He once teased me with Minhyuk before saying that we going to be together real soon and yes we got marrried. I know why Minhyuk didn't want to bring me to the funeral, because he didn't want me to see him in a bad state. Get out of the shower an change into something comfortable. 

I'll be back real soon. Are you in class? 

I didn't want to text him back but I don't want to make him worried. I just told him that I didn't go for class today. 

Open up the fridge, I don't have appetite. 

Thinking of Minhyuk who might don't eat anything so I need to cook something. 

"Hey" I jumped a bit when I hear his voice. I don't even hear the door opening. I turn myself over to him. He smile like nothing happen. He is really good at covering his feeling. 

Pull him over a hug. I put my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. 

"Are you okay?"

"Don't ask me when you're the one who's not good. You can cry now." 

He place his face on my head, right hand on my back and the other one on my nape. Quietly sniffling

"I won't leave you. Reading his girlfriend last text with him is hurtful. I don't want you to feel like that" 

Oh God, his sobbing is getting harder and it also makes me crying. I don't know why but I just did. 

 

 

My boyfriend's bestfriend died in a tragic accident few days before. May his soul rest in peace. See you in heaven brother.