Day 7

100 Days

It's not the first time I touch his things. He said he want everythings in his room moved to our new house except for the furniture. Well, to be honest he is more cleaner than me. It's not that I'm dirty but I do care about hygiene and everything but I more like to postpone everything that I want to clean. 

I'm a student of course my room will be a mess not like him who already have a job. Luckily with his own family's company. 

As I put everything in the box, I accidentally found his picture with his ex. I look at it for a while. She is pretty but she never told Minhyuk why she left him. She just give him a letter saying that she wants their relationship to be end without a reason. Minhyuk didn't want to find her or begging her because he didn't want to get hurt by her words. 

Yes, she always hurts him but he still wants her. 

"Let me throw it" he took the picture from my hand. 

"No! Just keep it. You still might be with her later when we're-"

"We will never get back together. Even if I still love her but no, never. Let's just forget her"

"But" I can see his face, that calm yet hurt expression

"You're my wife right now. No matter what happen, you're my wife and I need to take a good care of you. Including your heart" I closed my eyes as he kissed my left eyebrow. I will never understand why she left him. 

Minhyuk is a real nice guy. If I'm not his bestfriend, I will fall for him. 

"Why are you sweating so much when you just put all of my books into the box?" he laugh and wipe my sweats on my forehead. I don't feel like giving respond to his words. To be honest, he always did that to me, nice things but since he is my husband now, I feel different. 

He sigh and my head like I'm a little kid "Is it because of the picture? I'm so sorry" he pull me into a hug

"No. I'm fine. I'm totally fine. What are you talking about?"

"You're not fine baby. I don't know why her picture is still here. I promise will take care of you"

I laugh at his statement and hug him too. Replace my chin to his shoulder to make me more comfortable. "You always care about me since we first met"

"Wife. You are my wife. My legal wife"

"Yes, in 93 days left"