Day 32

100 Days

I can't help but clenching my jaw as I saw he took out two cats from two cat carrier. I don't hate cats just in the end of the day, I am the one who clean the flith of theirs. 

"This is Ttatta and Chichi" he hold both of them and smile widely towards me. 

"Why?" I glare and sigh

His eyes become wide in shock. "I love cats and they're my kids" 

Minhyuk love cats but still too much for me. Why two? I still get it if only one but two... Kang Minhyuk I will only smile for now. 

I blink my eyes then turn my body to the bedroom and walks in. I don't feel like having other breathing things inside the house. The fact that he is very happy about having those two child kind of disturbing me. 

"Hey" I quickly turn myself to the window not interested to him. He puts his chin on my head, wrapping his arms around me from the back then laugh. Such a psycho. 

"Angry?" I quickly take his hands off and glare at him. 

"Okay look. I don't know what's up with my hormones these days. I can get angry all of sudden and now you bring those alive stuff-" 

He cupped my face and kiss my lips. He did it for a few seconds. Nah, I mean a minute then he pulls away and stare right into my eyes. 

"If that is your way calm me down or-"

He did it again but this time he smile to me after that

"Are you trying to seduce me for that ca-"

This guy is seriously

"What do you what exactly?"

I push his body away, a step back and crossed my arms. He thought kissing me will solve the problem? No man. I'm not like those women who melts down right away. You think we are in movies? Kang Minhyuk really needs to learns new moves. 

"First the cats are to accompany you here in the house when I went to work since you're going to graduate soon. It's not like you're went to work right away right? Second, you talked too much. Third, you actually cute when mad and lastly you're so y today" 

I looks at what I'm wearing right now. His work shirt and ck's shorts. It just happened last night I'm too lazy to iron his shirt also lazy to find any sleepwear so I just grabbed his. 

"Yeah just keep going with your sarcasm" 

"What sarcasm?"

"I know I'm just woke up and haven't been shower" 

I punch his stomach and he just laugh. He pulls me into a hug. His right hand snakes down to my waist. 

"Can I have you?" 

"Nah, I know what you want and no. I don't want to feel the same pain again"

"Promise I'll be gentle and I'll make sure you're the want who wants me to be harsh" 

Right hand down grabbing my , left one pulls me closer by my waist, nibble my ear then whispers

"My are bored. Let them swim inside you and this is our second time. You won't get a baby that fast. Okay honey? Let me love you for today" 

Yes, you know what happen next...