Day 38

100 Days

"Woah here come the couple" Heechul hyung clap both his hands,teasing us. Soojung not really in a good term with him tho. They just always argue everytimet they meet. I also don't know why. Soojung went to Hyukjae hyung who playing cards with Minho. 

"There. Your sweet caravan"

"Oh shut up hyung" I laugh at him and went to the caravan to put all these bags that needed for the days.

Well, we are in this gathering which include close friends with their partner; only if they did have one. We always do this kind of things like every year. To spend time together and share what we can't told each other what happened in the whole year. 

"Yah! Sorry" Jonghyun hyung step inside the door. I put the bags and looks at him

"Minho's ex will be arrive anytime soon. It's not like we invite her but she willing come here and you know, we can't stop her. And yes she just arrive in Korea like 2 days ago" I sigh. I don't know if I can face her.  I nod my head then walks with him to the place where the others gather. 

"Soojung can you come here for a bit?" scratching the back of my head which not itchy at all. I think she needs to know otherwise she will be mad soon. While the other stare at us including Minho. 

"Yah! I miss you guys so much" right on time. Kwon Yuri come. She smile widely and about to hug me but I step back. I pull Soojung next to mine right away. 

"Oh? Soojung you gain weight? Are you done with your study?" she quite shock with it actually when I step back. 

"Really? I guess I'm very happy with my marriage" my wife hug my left arm. Leaving Yuri in confusion. She looks at everybody but I think no one want to open their mouth.

"We've been married for about a month now. We've tried to contact you but you're out of the line. We really wants to invited you but like I said" Soojung kind of squeeze my arm. 

"Eyy no way the two of you married" she laugh over it. It's not a prank Kwon Yuri

"We did. And Minho actually engaged a week ago with Irene. Unfortunately, she couldn't come due to her schedule" I take my arm off and put around Soojung's waist. She blinks her eyes. A sign that she always do when she is mad. Heechul hyung quickly bring her over her caravan. 

Soojung take me 10meters away from the others and glare

"Just because we are married without love but it doesn't mean I can't get jealous over a woman which my husband's ex girlfriend. If I didn't agree to come here with you then you would be spend time with that girl? You said you love me, will take care of my heart and everything but this? Kang Minhyuk please just be honest with me"

A few years back, I was in relationship with Yuri. I'm so in love with that woman until I found out that she was cheating with Minho who a new staff in the office. He blindly trust Kwon Yuri and we decided to ask her about everything but she left to Japan. According to Heechul hyung, she was scared that we going to attacked her but why didn't she explained at all? 

A year after that, she seeks forgiveness from Minho and me. We forgive her since she have nothing to do with our life anymore. Minho is innocent so I wasn't even mad at him. It's just Yuri who ruined everything. 

"I love you. I did love you, okay? Jonghyun hyung just told me when I put our bags into the caravan. I also don't know she will come with us. I swear to God I also don't know she is in Korea. I love you. I'm sorry" I pull her into a hug. From the corner of my eye, I can see Yuri is staring at us while talking to Heechul hyung. 

Her breath is not like usual. She is so angry. 

"Do you want to go back home?" she didn't answer me. I ask her once again and the same thing happen. I bring her to the caravan to have her time alone first then I went back to the boys. 

All of them stare at me as I take my sit next to Shinhye noona. I also can hear someone sigh so loud. I know no one here really like Yuri after what happen before. We're not cruel enough to ignored her since we've been friends for like years now. We can't throw her just like that. 

"I can talk to her if you want" Shinhye noona tap my back. I just shake my head. They know Soojung is not that type of girl you can talk easily with when she is mad. She won't listen to you anyways. So just let her alome for a while. She will be fine. 

"Minhyuk ah" Yuri come to me. Pull me to stands up with a smile on her face. A very wide smile. What's in her mind this time?

"I'm very so sorry for what happen years back. I really sorry for it but it doesn't mean you need to lie to me like that. I know I break you heart and you're not ready to accept me back. I know it very well. About Minho, it's my fault. I believe if he is now with Irene and I'm here now. I'm back for you. Remember our promises? I'm here." she cupped my face. And yes, behind her is Jung Soojung. She noticed where I'm looking at. 

She quickly run to Soojung and held her hands

"I know you guys are bestfriends and I know you're also included in this prank. I really want to thank you for taking care of him when I'm not here. I heard that you're graduate really soon so I will come to celebrate with you. Thank you so much and you know I love him so much right? So, how is you and Myungsoo?" oh no! Why did she mention his name? Why?

Myungsoo was gone. He died in a car accident just a few months after Yuri left to Japan. I still remembered how was Soojung like that time. Even I'm in a broken state but seeing her more broken was undescribeable. She was like a body with lost soul. Everybody here know how bad she was. 

"He is doing fine. In his place" Soojung whisper. Even I can't hear it but I can read her lips. Yuri is smiling again.

"Okay guys. Stops the prank. I know it already. You people didn't want to invited me before because you guys plan things right?" she laugh "Stops being silent. Don't play anymore" She stops as no one give her reaction that she wants. 

I rub both of my palm to my face with a sigh. This is too much. I walks to Soojung, hold her left hand, let her stand behind me

"Noona, Myungsoo was gone two years ago. Soojung is my legal wife. It's been more than a month now since we both are married. I love my wife more than I did with you before" my heart breaks as I said it. 

"Sorry but I think we need to go home. This isn't right" I know all of them understand except for Yuri noona.

I never called her noona. And if I did, it's the end.