Day 25

100 Days

I just feel like hugging someone right now. I'm so in a good mood. I don't know why I feel so happy. Yes, that Jung Soojung is something. Never fails to impressed me. She is just to damn hot last night. Guess what she was doing. I was doing my work in my workroom. I didn't even noticed what time it was. But,

"Oppa, it's late in the night. Are you not done yet?" she peeked behind the door. I just stare at her. 

"Are you okay? Didn't even get your dinner yet. Want something?" ah yes since I got home, I didn't even grab anything. I'm too busy with these proposal. I need to get it done before the day after tomorrow. 

"Just a hot drink, maybe" she smile and dissapear. I rub my face and give a sigh. It's almost done. I just need to make it more interesting. 

A knock from the door, she put down a cup of hot chocolate. 

"Where are you going? Bed?" she turn around and smile then shaking her head. Damn! Why did this girl so hot tonight. She did nothing but why is it so attractive? 

Right after I'm done with my work, I give my body some stretch and she walks in with those red satin bedgown that I gave to her before. She just walks to my table then take the cup. She didn't even flirt with me or something. 

"Wait. I need to talk to you about something. But first put the cup down" she obey me. I walks to her, grab her wrist; both wrist then wrap it around my neck. I thought she would be nervous but she didn't. She look into my eyes "Oppa, are you tired? Stress?" she pouts. Dang!

I sigh, put my right hand on her waist

"I did. I need a pill actually-- I'm sorry Soojung"

I bend my head down then crash my lips into her. Left hand on her nape. Kiss her harder. Pull her closer. Her wet hair--- too much for me actually. 

From her waist to bum then pick her up to the table. Let she rest over there. Lips don't even apart. 

"Never wear shorts again. Except infront of me"

"Mmm" I don't know if that is the answer or moans. I seriously went crazy. Quickly uncouple the rope. Slide it down. Kissing her chin down to her neck. Her moans are getting louder. 

Both hands on my biceps, left hand up grabbing my hair. I part away as she taking my top off. 

"This is crazy" she laugh then pull me into a kiss again. Because of that strong move, my left hand accidentally fall on table between her legs and touching her part; warm and wet. I'm so hard.

"We can't do this here" she wrap her legs around me, picking her up to our room---

"Oppa?" she appear infront of me. She did what I told her. I told her to wear plain white t shirt. Smile and pull her into a hug. She insist actually. Probably annoyed with me since we woke up actually. It because I couldn't help but keep kissing her cheek, hugging her and smell her hair. 

"What is up with you? Where are we going in this rain?" I look down and yes she is wearing shorts. This girl is never listen to me. 

"Who told you that you can wear shorts outside the house?" she frown. Pouts. No ah not working on me.

"Punishment" I pull her by her wrist. Dance. 

Dance in the rain is fun even in just in our balcony. I'm in dancing but she is so good. She didn't dance but laugh on my crazy dance. Listening to her high pitch laugh is enough to give a chill. 

We laugh, we dance, we sing, we scream. Not bother with the other neighbours. Having fun. Never been this fun in the rain. My world stops as I just standing watching her laugh, spinning dance and I just want to cy. Crying of happiness. She stops except of smiling. Then hug me. 

"Thank you for these punishment. The best one I ever had. I want this to last forever--" she looks at me "--maybe"