Chapter 7

Highschool Love

Yuri's P.O.V.

After the trick my family did to me, Minho led me to his car so we can finally go to our date. Ahhh, I'm so nervous. When we got inside the car he told me to put this pink blind fold on. Mhmm.. I wonder where he's taking me. The drive was pretty quiet, he didn't even bother to talk to me. Maybe he's nervous too, because this is the longest time we've been together. I remember the way he asked me out. Ahh...

Flashback

I was sitting down on my seat listening to the teacher. It was the first day of school, right now I'm in second year of middle school. I can't believe I'm going to graduate next year. Time goes by so fast, I remember the first time I met my friend Minho, well not my friend my BEST friend. I've always had huge crush on him ever since Yoona, one of my best friends, introduced him to me in Middle because he was the new kid. I confessed my feelings to him but, he didn't say anything. So, I let that pass and just stayed friends with him cause obviously he didn't like me.

RINNNNNNNG!

The bell rung and it was lunch time. I met my bestest bestest friend Sooyoung, we've been bestfriends ever since birth. And guess what she's Minhos' kind of older sister by like 9 months. I never knew that. Sooyoung told me that Minho went America and satyed with their mom. I think that's how I never saw him at Sooyoung's house.

"Heeeeey Yul!" Sooyoung said.

"Heeey Soo---"

"Yeah yeah, hurry up I'm hungry and I want to go see Key." Yeaup, that is my BESTEST BESTEST friend, that is in love with food and my brother Key.

"Alright let's go." We were about to walk until our other friends showed up.

"Hey Sooyoung. Hey Yuri." They all said. Yeah Sooyoung and I has 7 other friends, I don't know everyone in our school calls us Girls Generation, hahaaha isn't that funny. But, I guess, I liked the name and the other members did too, so our group is called Girls Generation or SNSD for short.

"Hey guys, let's go eat now because our SHIKSHIN here is hungry and wants to see her prince."

"OOOOOOOOO" They all said. HAHAHAH Sooyoung was helluh red. 

Don't you mean 'lettuce' go eat now." Tiffany said. Aish... She always tries to make jokes but, never gets a laugh except for Je--

"HAHAHAHAH! That's so funnny!" Jessica started rolling on the floor. Yes, the girl that's rolling on the floor, she's always the one that laughs at Tiffanys' lame jokes.

"Aishh! That's not even funny." Hyoyeon said. Now she's the jokester in our group. And she goes out with my brother Eunhyuk. They both can dance, they're called the Queen and King of Dance in ar school.

"Can we go now!!!" Sooyoung whined. Ahh.. This girl and her love for food.

"Okay, kaja kaja, let's go now" And before Tiffany talks. "And not let-TUCE go okay Fany." Tiffany pouted.

At the Cafeteria

We were all sitting in a big table with "Shinee" yes, Shinee, the group Minho and my brother Key is in. Since me and the girls had a nickname, other people started making nicknames for students that's always in a group. Like Minho, Key oppa, Jonghyun, Onew, Taeyon unnie's BF, and Taemin. My other brothers Yesung, Shindong, and Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sooyoung and Minho's older brother are in a group called Super Junior. And there are other groups like, Kara, 2pm and F(x). Even my little sister, Seohyun is in the same group has me. Anyways we were sitting with Shinee in a big table and all of sudden. Minho stood up.

"Guys I have something important to tell you." We all stared at him. Mhmm.. I wonder what it is?

"Well, I'll just get to the point." All of the sudden he was walking to me. What the heck? Then he suddenly kneeled down in front of me.

"Kwon Yuri, will you be my girlfriend?" OMO did he just ask that? What should I say yes or no. But, I thought he didn't like me?

"Huh? I-i don't k-know?"

"Please?" Minho looked at me in the eye and I couldn't resist because I've been waiting for this.

"D-deh." Then, everyone was cheering and smiling. Then all the sudden he kissed me.

End of Flashback

The car stopped. I guess we arrived.

"Kay, we're here but, don't take that off yet." I guess he pointed at the blind fold. PABO, does he think I'll see him.

"Deh, deh Master." I joked.

"Master? What happened to oppa?" 

"You wish." I stuck my tongue out. Then suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. He stopped.

"Ya!" I slapped his arm. "What was that for?"

"You kissed me."

"So.. I'm your boyfriend."

"You are, but don't suprise kiss me."

"You wish." Then, I felt him behind me and Ahhhhh!

"Ahhhhh!" He carried me bridal style. "Ya! Put me down."

"Stop squirming."

"Minho-ah! You know I hate when people carry me." Yes, I really do hate it.

"Just let me please, I want this to be memorable."

"Memorable, how is this memorable?"

"Cause, I never done this. And babe, you're not heavy at all." He found out. Thta's the reason why I don't want people to carry me because I used to be a little fat when I was younger and people would pretend that they're carrying me and say 'You're so heavy, and so fat.' Ughh I hate those days. But, During summer I exercised a lot, and now I'm this. 

"What are you talking about?" Tried to act clueless.

"Babe, Sooyoung noona already told me your horrible past."

"Oh.." I put my head down.

"Babe it's okay, you're H-O-T, hot now."

"Groossss. Hahahhaa." 

"You know you like it."

 

Hahaahhaha, the last part will be the next chapter. I can't believe, it's been 7 chapters already only for one whole day. Heheheh. Well tell me what you think.