Chapter 4

Highschool Love

Minho and Yuri went outside to the yard to spend there free period. They sat down under a big Chery Blossom tree on top of a hill. It was peaceful because they were the only ones there.

 

"Yul, do you remember what today is?" Minho said while putting his arm around her.

"Mhm.. No"

"What!? You don't remember?" Minho took his arm off.

"Not really why, is there somethin I'm suppose to remember today?"

"Nevermind." Minho put his head down. He's disppointed because Yuri doesn't remember their 3 year anniversary. It was today and Yuri doesn't remember. 

"Minho oppa, of course I remember what today is. How can I not remember? It's the day you confessed your feelings to me. Why would I forget that?" Minho brightened up and smiled widely.

"Why do you always play around with me like that, huh babe?"

"Eww, since when do you start calling me babe. YUCK!" Yuri laughs.

"Right now." Minho was leaning in for a kiss but, a big crash was made in a bush near where they are sitting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye what do you guys want to do?" Key asked Taemin, Jessica, Jonghyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany. Then, they all saw Minyul walking out to the yard.

"Oooo, I have an idea lettuce follow them." Jessica was laughing helluh hard with the joke Tiffany made.

"Yeah! Lets go." Key said while walking away to follow Minyul. "And Tiffany next time, don't make any joke if you won't make us laugh."

"But, Jessica laughed." Tiffany pointed out.

"Because that's Jessica." Sunny said.

"She laughs to every dumb stuff." Hyoyeon added, earning a laugh from everyone except for Tiffany and Jessica.

"Ya! Jong why are you laughing?" Jessica did her icy glare towards Jonghyun.

"What, baby? It was funny." Jonghyun said still laughing.

"Ya! Don't call me babe no more." Everyone "OOED" except for Jonghyun.

"Aww, sica baby I didn't mean to. Pwease forgive me? Saranghayeo <3" Jonghyun did his best aeygo. And everyone burst into laughter, even Jessica.

"Eww, hyung don't do that" "Yeah, Jonghyun. You need some lessons from the Aeygo Queen."

"Ya! Shush! We reached are destination." Key said "Lets hide over there." They all went to a big bush near where MInyul is sitting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya! Onew just pick which one you want! Chicken is the same has grilled chicken dummy." Taeyon scolded Onew. She was at the cafteria with Onew. Sadly they were wasting their whole free period. "Ughhh! Onew hurry up and choose! Or I'm not gonna buy you one. I'm wasting my free period for you're STUPID CHICKEN."

"Chicken is NEVER stupid, Okays? Can I just buy two of them?"

"Lee Jinki did you just talk to me in that tone?" Taeyon was already pissed.

"Mainhe, babe. I--"

"Don't babe babe me. I'm leaving buy your own food. You have enough money anyways." Taeyon cut him off and walked away with tears in her eyes.

"Aishhhh! Now I don't have my appetite!" Onew scream while tripping over. Everyone was laughing at him. Nice one Onew, nice way to enjoy you're first day of school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sica baby, talk to me please?" Jesscia ignored him.

"Baby cmon please?" Jonghyun begged while grabbing Jessica's arm. 

"Let go Jong, or I won't forgive you." Jonghyun let go.

"So do you forgive me?" Jessica ignored him again.

"Sicaaaaaa--"

"Ya! Shutup Jong, don't forget that we're spying on Minyul." Key said. 

"Sorry."

"Eeeeek! They're about to kiss." Sunny said using her aeygo.

"Awww, soooo SWEEET!"

"Ya! Get out of the way lemme see." Key pushed them aside which Taemin tripped and they all fell over the bush. Gaining stares from Minho and Yuri. "Uh oh"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's P.O.V.

"Uh oh." Awww. I wanted to kiss my baby. Aishhh! Why is it, that eavesdropping is their same routine everday. Even since middle school. Aishhh! I bet you Key or Tiffany thought about this. Minho was just smiling the whole time. Aishh!

End of P.O.V.

"Ya! Key oppa, why do you always have to eavesdrop on us?"

"Hey, it wasn't me that thought of the idea this time, it wa---"

"Let me guess, Tiffany unnie? Aishh! This is the same routine you guys always do. Why? You guys don't have anything else to do huh?"

"Ya! We do have stuff to do, don't make it sound like we do this everyday." Sunny and Hyoyeon retorted.

"Ani, you guys do. Just leave us alone for once please?" Yuri said still mad because she didn't get to kiss Minho.

"Ahh! I guess.. Guys, this will be the last time we're gonna do this." Key told all of them. 

"Whatever! We have LOTS to do anyways." They all said and left.

"Aishhh! What are we going to do with them?"

"Aww, babe it's okays. I don't mind at all."

"You don't mind, but I do."

"Babe, just let them go. You always do anyways, You never hold grudges on people and that's what I like about you the most."

"Aww, babe you're so cheesy. But, I like it just for today. And I'll forgive them."

"You know yo like it. And good because I don't want you mad for our dinner tonight."

"Huh? Dinner? I never agreed." Yuri faced her back at Minho.

"So you don't want to?" Minho grabbed her from the back and whispered it on her neck.

"Ya! That tickles, don't do that. What if someone sees us?"

"No one is here babe." Minho starts kissing Yuri on her neck.

"mhmm- AHH. Stop it Minho." Minho stopped.

"Okays, but I better get it tonight."

~RINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!~

"Get what?" Yuri smirked and walked to her next class. Aishh! Yuri, why do you have to be so hot?

Yuri and Minho didn't have the same class so they went their seperate ways. While Yuri was walking she recived a text from Yoona.

 

From: Yooong

To: Yul

Yul, lets meet at the Garden Roof afterschool? It's urgent.

 

Mhm, I wonder what's urgent? 

 

To:Yoong

From: Yul

Okays.

 

So, what's going to happen between Yoonyul? Is Yuri going to accept the fact that her best friend likes her boyfriend? Or not? What if Minho finds out? What's going to happen to Minyul? How about JongSica and OnTae? 

So what do you guys think? Thanks for the subscribers (: