Chapter 19

Highschool Love

Yuri's P.O.V.

All the rumors that happened the other week is all the past. It was actually true that Key and Nicole are going. Awww, I feel bad for my shikshin.. Onew and some other girl, mhmm I still need to investigate that. Omo, there's new kids, ones name is Luna and the others are my cousins. THE 7 BEASTS. Ugh.. I hate them so much.. They tease me all the time. WATCH! If I get a secret from them. Mwuahahahhaha. They're dead! Let's see, what else, yes, Yoona and Minho, for some reason got closer. But, I don't really care, they're just friends. Ooo, this weeks is basketball tryouts. I'm going to tryout with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, my cousin, Hara. That's about it, Taeyon unnie is in some music club and Yoona, Tiffany, and Jessica are trying out for cheerleading. Oh, I almost forgot, the guys are joining the football team. I guess, that's it.. I'm going to school now.

End of P.O.V.

Yuri got to school with her siblings and they all sepreated. Key went to go to his "girlfriend" and his other siblings did whatever. Yuri was waiting at the bench in front of the school, cause she went early. She was waiting then.

Sooyoung: Yah! KWON YURRRIII!

Yuri turns around seeing her BEST friend with her BOY friend.

Yuri: CHOI SOOOOYOUNG!

Then, they both hugged. After, Yuri hugged Sooyoung she went to go hug Minho. They're hug wasn't right.

Yuri: What's wrong? Did I do something? He didn't even kiss like he usually does.

Sooyoung: Dang, already tension. I shouldn't have told Yoona to tell her.. Ugh, once again Choi Sooyoung, you did something WRONG!

???: YULNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yuri turned around to see where the voice was coming from, even though she knows who it is.

Yuri: TAEMINIEEEEE!

Taemin ran to his unnie and hugged her tight. He even carried her. He looks scrawny but, he's strong.

Minho: What the heck? Did Taemin just carry my Yul?

Yuri: Yah! Taemin-ah tooo TIGHT.

Taemin: Mianhe Yul-ah. I just missed you, I didn't spend time with you the whole weekend.

Minho: Miss? Since when did they even get close!?

Sooyoung: Ahh.. Dongsaeng-ah I see your jelly face.. Mhm.. This is a funny love story. Wait, since when did Taemin and Yuri get CLOSE!?

Yuri: Yah! We talk to each other every night!

Taemin: Hehe I know.

Taemin smiled widely. Then Onew and Sunny came.

Sunny: Yah! TAEMIN-AH why did you run so fast out of the car!?

Taemin: Mianhe Sunny, when I saw Yulnie I wanted to hug her.

Sunny: Yah! What did I say?

Taemin: EH?

Sunny: Call me, "N-O-O-N-A" and just don't rush so much.

Taemin: Deh.

Onew: Hey guys!

Onew popped up. Suddenly, Onew saw some girl and went to her without even saying, 'Goodbye.'

Yuri: Wow! How rude of him?

Sooyoung: Omo, Yuri-ah that girl is..

Taemin: Luna. Taemin said plainly.

Sunny: Ugh.. I hate her!

Minho: Wae, noona?

Sunny: Because you know what she does

Taemin: She's nice when Onew hyung is around but, when he's not.

Sunny: She has a whole different personality.

Yuri: I can already see it in her face.

Sooyoung: Wait, why don't you guys tell on her to Onew?

Taemin: Cause, when we do tell him, she pops up all the time. And Onew hyung won't listen to us.

Sunny: She ha different personalities with us and with Onew. I sicken her.

 

Hehehehe, WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?