Chapter 3

Highschool Love

"Yoona-ah, can I talk to you in private?"  Sooyoung asked Yoona while walking out of class.

"Deh.." Yoona sadly said.

 

They ended up going to the Garden Roof.

 

Yoona's P.O.V.

"Unnie, what do you want to talk about in private?" I curiously asked. I hope she doesn't notice anything.

"Ah.. Yoona-ah what's wrong? I've seen you lately and you seem very depressed?" Aishh.. She did.

"Nothing unnie, wae do I really look like I'm depressed?" I tried lying.

"Yoona-ah I know something is up. Just tell me what it is. You know you can't lie to me." Ahhh! I'm doomed.

"Yoona-ah you can trust me. Tell me what it is." I really want to tell you unnie, but the thing is you're close friends with Yuri unnie.

"Unnie, I really want to tell you what's up, but I dont know..."

"I won't get mad I promise, cross my heart." Sooyoung unnie did an "x" sign at her chest area where her heart is. I can't lie anymore, I burst into to tears.

"Yoona, gwenchana?"

"Ani unnie. My heart hurts a lot."

"Huh? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Unnie, how am I ever going to be serious with you?

"Ani, unnie.. Ani ani." I just kept saying that.

"Yoona-ah tell me what's wrong?"

"Unnie, promise me you won't tell. Promise me?" I'm going to trust her with all my heart.

"Deh.. I won't tell."

"Unnie, I've been in love with Minho ever since we met." I saw her eyes widen.

End of P.O.V.

Sooyoung's P.O.V.

"Unnie, I've been in love with Minho ever since we met." My eyes widened. What!? I have to tell Yuri. Yuri's my best friend, I have to tell her.

"Yoona-ah, why are you saying this now?"

"Because unnie, I wanted to wait for the right time to confess to Minho b-but, He already confessed his feelings towards Yuri."But, the day Minho confessed is when Minho saw Yoona kissing Nickhun. I thought Yoona and Nickhun were together. Aish dongsaeng(Minho), what if you found out about this?

"Yoona, I don;'t know how to help you with this one." 

"Unnie, it's okay if you don't help me. I can handle this myself. Should I tel'l Yuri unnie about this?"

"Yoona, it's best for you to tell Yuri now. So, it won't be harded. And you guys are best friends. You have to at least tell her." Yoona started tearing.

"I would but, what if she starts not being my best friend?"

"She'll understand you, trust me. Yuri is not the type to do that. But, Yoona-ah do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Deh... Unnie."

"Yoona-ah, the day Minho confessed to Yuri I saw you kissing Nickhun."

"Ah.. That day. It's because unnie, Nickhun confessed his feelings towards me that day and he suprised kissed me." Aishh.. Dongsaeng I hope you dont change

"Ahh, but I saw you and Nickhun always act like you were a couple with each other."

"Unnie, we weren't a couple, I guess I had feelings for him but not as much I have feelings towards Minho. But, we never dated."

"Oh deh.. Well back to the topic. Tell Yuri now. Arrasso?"

"Deh.. Unnie, I'll text her right now to meet up with me afterschool."

"Arrasso. Call me tonight and tell me how it goes. Fighting." I said. 

~RIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG~

Yoona and I went to our classes. We went seperate ways cause she had different classes.

 

So what's going to happen next? What does Sooyoung mean about Minho finding out about this? What Sooyoung mean about Minho changing? Is Yoona and Yuri's conversation going to be alright? What will Yuri's reactions be?

Guys I'll show you what happens with Yuri, Minho and the others maybe next chapter during their Free Period. kays? Tell me what you think of my story so far.