Chapter 6

Highschool Love

Home Getting Ready

Yuri's P.O.V.

Ahhhhhh! 3 years! 3 years! 3 years! That's how long Minho and I have been together. Right now, I'm getting my hair done by my umma, and Key Oppa. All of my other siblings and appa has been outside banging on the door because they want to see how I look so badly. My family is so weird, but so supportive of what I do. I love them so much even though they get on my nerves sometimes. Hahaa.

"You're done!" Key said. He gave me a mirror, omo I look so pretty. Minho is going to drool. haha, NOT BRAGGING. I put on my heels and went to open the door so my other family memebers can see. I opened the door. And my siblings plus appa, were waitin outside patiently. Woah that's a shocker. Haha.

"WOWWWW! NOOONA IS SO YEOPO." Jaejin said.

"Sis, you look awesome." Eunhyuk oppa said.

"Beautiful!" Shindong oppa said.

"You're so pretty Yuri-ah" Yesung oppa shyly said.

"Unnie looks so pretty, I want to be pretty like her." Ahhh Dongsaeng(Seohyun) you're so cuute.

"Awww thanks." I was probably red. "And you're just as pretty as Unnie, dongsaeng." I smiled.

"HAHAAHA, your smile lines again. HAHAHA" Eunhyuk oppa always makes a joke, never serious. huh?

"Aishhh!"

"Ya! Don't make fun of baby Yul, HYUKJAE!" Key oppa defended me. Hahaha bleeeh Eunhyuk oppa you're fault. I stuck my tongue out.

"Ya! Don't yell at you're hyung like that! And never call me by that name!" Eunhyuk oppa you just made the biggest mistake. Now, Key oppas going to---

Key did his famous Laser Eye glare.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh he did it! It gives me the shivers. Aishhhh, really?

"What did you say?" Key oppa is still doing "his" glare. SHIVERS! 

"N-n-nothi-i-ng-g, Alm-m-ight-t-y K-k-ey. M-m-ianh-e-e." Told you oppa, you just wouldn't listen to us whenever we tell you NOT to get Key oppa mad. Even Appa and Umma gets the shivers when he does that.

"Okay okay! Stop with this already!" Appa finally spoke. "Hyukjae! Stop teasing you're litltle sister. Your sister looks beautiful with her smile lines. And Key stop doing that gla----"

DING DONNNNNNNNNNG!

OMOMOMO, Minho's here. Ahhhhh! How do I look, how do I look!

"OMO, Key oppa, how do I look?"

"YOU LOOK PRETTY!" My whole family except for Appa yelled.

"Gosh! I get it." Appa went to go open the door. Ahhhh I'm so nervous.

"Oh, it's the pizza we ordered. NOT MINHO YURI AH!" Appa yelled from downstairs because we were all upstairs.

"Aishhh!" 

"Yuri-ah, get my money from my room and give it to me." Aish okays. I went to my Umma and Appa's room and got the money. I was going to give the money to my dad but, he told me to give it to him because he went somewhere. Whatever. I opened the door, aishh my dad is so rude, and  OMO OMO OMO. 

"Minho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya!!!!!!!!!! Appa you liar!!!!!!!!!! All hear is my family members laughing and rolling on the floor.

"Ya! NOT FUNNY! Aishhh... Minho-ah you tricked me" I put on my best pouty face.

"Aww, Yul-babe I didn't mean too. You're Appa told me to pretend. Mianhe."

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Hahahha, family.

"Ya! Take care of my daughter Choi MInho!" I heard Appa yell from upstairs.

"Deh, Mr Kwon."

 

Heheheheheh.