Chapter 2

Highschool Love

Yuri's P.O.V.

I finally arrived school, I wasn't that late only 10 more minutes till school starts. My brothers and I seperated because they had to do some "unfinished WORK", yeah right. My brothers never work, well except for Yesung oppa of course. Well anyways has I went to sit down at a bench.

 

"YUUUUUUUUUUURI-AHHHHH!" someone called my name. I turned around and saw my best friend since diapers running towards me.

"SOOOOOYOUUUNGIIIEEEEE!" then, we hugged each other tightly and I kind of lift her up. She was so light.

"Ya! Yuri-ah you didn't even bother calling me during summer. Huh? Why, to busy doing work or to busy talking to that guys that's about to go to us?" 

"Ya! Ani ani, and what do you mean about "a guy coming to us"?" Then suddenly someone blocked my eyes. Sooyoung started laughing. "Ya! Who's this?! Ya! Aishhhh really?" I said frustrated.

The person removed his hands and I immediately turned around seeing my boyfriend with a pout plastered on his face. 

"Ya, why are you you pouting. It doesn't fit your image." Actually my boyfriend was the H-O-T in my old school and it never fits him being cute. He tries but, nope never works.

"You didn't even recognize me, when I would always do this to you in middle school.." with a pout on his face again. Aishh.. Why does he look so cute now?

"Well I haven't seen you the whole summer break. How would I rememeber?"

"Awww, Yul doesn't remember the stuff I do for her now." pouts again.

"Ahhh.. Just kidding oppa..I rememeber I remember. kekeke" 

"Ahhh! Really Yuri-ah." starts to walk away.

End of P.O.V.

Yuri runs after him. 

"I was jusst kidding oppa. I didn't mean to" Yuri looks at him with her cutest face.

"Ahh, Yul don't do that you know I cant resist after that."

"Keke I know oppa, that's why I did it" Yuri said with her baby voice.

"Awww, Yul baby is soo cuuute!" Minho says while pinching her cheeks.

"Yaaa! You two love birds. Rememeber that I'm stil here!" yelled the shikshin

"Hehe, mianhe noona" "Yeah! mianhe soo"

"I'll only forgive you guys if you treat me fo---" 

~RIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG~

"Tell us later we have to go to class." Yuri said while running with Minho holding her hands. Sooyoung started running too, while saying "Aish! Always that bell!"

Them three all ended up in the same class. They were late so instead of introducing at there seat, they had to do it in front of the whole class.

"Annyeong, Kwon Yuri-minida" Yuri noticed that her 5 best friends were there and Minho's group.

"Annyeong, Choi Sooyoung-minida"

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Sooyoung's brother Choi Minho-minida." Then all the girls except for Yuri and Sooyoung's five friends screamed.

"Shush! Please go take your seat wherever you want." The teacher said. There were two empty seats all the way at the back. Minho and I went to sit there. And Sooyoung went to sit next to Yoona who was alone. (A/N I'll show you guys a map for the seating arrangement) "Class ths will be your permanent seats for the whole school year."

 

Yoona's P.O.V.

What!? Awww I guess, even though I want to sit next to Minho. I guess Middle school and High school is different. In middle school we always get assigned seats and I would always end up sitting next to Minho. Mianhe Yuri unnie, I don't mean to like Minho but I've been liking him ever since I met him. And yeah Yuri, me, and Minho met the same day. But, I met Minho first. There's this thing called love at first sight. And that was it, Minho was my first love.

End of P.O.V.

Sooyoung's P.O.V.

I was paying attention to the lesson but, then I noticed Yoona not paying attention. I can see in her eyes that she's very sad and lonely. I wonder what's up with her. I'll talk to her after class.

End of P.O.V.

~RINNNNNG~ 

They all had free periods. So Sooyoung went to go talk to Yoona. Minho and Yuri went outside to the garden area and sat down under a big tree. Taeyon went to go get food, I mean chicken, with Onew. Key, Jessica, Jonghyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon went to go do whatever they wanted to.

 

Hahaha lets see what happens in the next chapter. Muwaahha. Tell me what you think. & thanks for all the subscribers. (: