Chapter 16

Highschool Love

It was free period and Yuri went to go find Minho.

Yuri: Mhmm.. Where's Minho??

Yuri saw Minho walking in the hallways by himself. Yuri then went to go catch up with him.

Yuri: Minho-ah! 

Minho turns around.

Minho: Yul-baby!

They kiss each other on the cheek and hug.

Yuri: Minho-ah we need to talk..

Minho: Huh? Is there something wrong? Is it the rumors?

Yuri: Uhh.. Yeah. Come on, let's go to OUR tree.

They left to go to there favorite spot in the whole campus. They sat down on the grass.

Minho: What do you want to talk about babe?

Minho puts his arms around Yuri

Yuri: Do you know the rumors about Yoona liking you?

Minho's eyes popped out all the sudden. Yes, he's heard of that rumor but, he never really mind if it was true or not.

Minho: Yeah, waeyo? Is it true?

Yuri nodded her head.

Yuri: Neh.. 

Yuri put her head down.

Minho: Chincha? Minho not noticing Yuri feeling down.

Yuri: Didn't I just say "Neh"?

Minho: Oh yeah.. But, you look like you're okay with it?

Yuri: Minho-ah, to tell you the truth I'm not okay with it.. I feel guilty.. Yoona's been liking you ever since me..

Yuri: Deh, I'm okay. It's not like you're going to hurt me or she's going to hurt me, right?

Minho then thought of Yuri.

Mihno: Yuri's my girlfriend, I can't just leave her. Even though.. nevermind..

Minho: Of course not. I wouldn't hurt my baby Yul.

Yuri: Chincha?

Minho: Yes.

Yuri: Awwww.. 

Yuri then kissed Minho passionately on the lips.

------------------

Lunch was now over. The group, sepreated and went to their next classes. Minho was going to go to his next class when he saw Yoona walking down the hallways. Minho approached Yoona, while Yoona was kind of avoiding him. Minho noticed this and just went to say, "Hi."

Yoona: Oh, hi Minho.

Minho: Yoona-ah, why are you avoiding me?

Yoona was caught, she didn't know what to say. Should she lie, but Minho might get mad.

Yoona: I'm not.

Minho: Then, how cvome I see you at lunch running away from me?

Yoona: .....

Minho: Is it because of the rumors.

Yoona tried leaving but, Minho caught her arm.

Yoona: Minho let go of me.

Minho: Yoona, I don't care if it's true, it's not like I'm going to not be friends.

She put her head down. Minho put her head up with two fingers. Minho and Yoona's eyes met.

Minho: Can you just stop avoiding me?

Yoona nodded her head.

Yoona: I'm going to go now Minho, I still have to get to class.

Minho: Okays, me too.

Yoona was about to walk away but, Minho grabbed her arm and hugged.

Minho: Saranghae. Minho whispered, while Yoona in the other hand was wide eyed. Minho then left her there dumbfounded.

Minho: Did I just say that to Yoona? Is my feelings going back. Ani, aniyo I can't because I'm going out with Yuri. Forget about Yoona, Minho.

Yoona: Did he just say, "I love you," to me. No, he can't he's going out with Yuri unnie. He just probably said that because he loves me has a friend.

What Minho and Yoona didn't is that someone was watching them.

 

Hello, sorry for not updating enough. School started, and like I'm really busy. But, I'll try to update, please don't unsubscribe.