Chapter 10

Highschool Love

Yuri's P.O.V.

Mhm.. I haven't seen Sooyoung, and Key in neither of my classes. Where could they be?

RINNNG DINNNG DONNNG

Lunch, YAY! I'll probably see Sooyoung.

Sunny: Yah! Kwon Yuri have you seen our shikshin?

Me: Huh? No.. I didn't see her during class.

Hyoyeon smacked my head.

Hyoyeon: Well, duh.. Pabo-yah we're in the same class!

Me: Aishh.. That hurts you know! Yeah, yeah. But, I haven't seen her. You know, she's probably at the cafeteria already.

(A/N: The chart that I showed you in the beginning is only their home room class.)

Me, Hyoyeon, and Sunny went to the cafeteria and has expected Sooyoung was there.

Sunny: Yahhh! Choi Sooyoung, why weren't you in math class?

Sunny yelled behind Sooyoung. She turned around mouth full of food. Her eyes went to me and grew wide.

Sooyoung: baivyisdbow nva pivs b fhcnvasn  ehgv  aa vv

Hyoyeon: Sooyoung-ah! SWA--LLOOWWW!

Sooyoung swallowed.

Sooyoung: Kwon Yuri! Where were you and my brother last night!

My eyes widened. Ottokeh? What am I going to tell her!?

Sooyoung: Well?

Hyoyeon: Yah! Why are you yelling at Yuri like that?

Sooyoung: Don't question me. She (Pointing at Yuri) and my dumb brother didn't come home last night!

Hyoyeon: What!?

Sunny: Wait, mhmm.. Yesterday was Yuri and Minho's anniversary.. Mhmm what can they do? (Sunny was thinking and her eyes widened)

Sunny and Hyoyeon were both wide eyes.

Sunny and Hyoyeon: Yah! KWON YURI YOU DID NOT!

Yuri: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Guys, everyone is looking at us! I'll tell you outside! Just stop yelling!

Sooyoung: Kwon Yuri, you know I got sent to the principle's office because I was late for school because of you and my brother! You better explain this good!

Yuri: You were? Mianhe.. I didn't mean too. Is that why Key oppa wasn't here either.

Sooyoung: Yes! We were lectured the whole time until lunch! I didn't even get my free period! (Sooyoung pouted)

Yuri: Biahne. I didn't mean to.

End of Yuri's P.O.V.

While the argument was done, they went outside, to see everyone was already there. When I mean everyone I mean, Shinee, Snsd, and SuperJunior. Minho caught Yuri and stood up to go to her.

Minho: Hey babe. Minho hugged Yuri and put her arms around her. They can see everyone rolling there eyes.

Yuri whispered to Minho

Whisper Conversation:

Yuri: Babe they know!

Minho: Yeah, I know Key, Shindong, and Eunhyuk were lecturing me about it.

Yuri: Wait, you told them about it?

MInho: No but, they think I was lying.

Yuri: Minho-ah I have to tell them. They won't get mad.

Key: Yah, both of you stop whispering! Kwon Yuri tell me what REALLY happened in you guys anniversary.

Yuri: Okay okay. Come here

They all gathered around Yuri and Minho.

Yuri: Sorry oppas, unnies and dongsaengs. But, everything you're thinking about what happened, happened. Mianhe mianhe!

Taeyon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Key, Onew and Super Junior: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!??!??!?!?! (Onew and Taeyon looked at each other)

Tiffany, Jessica, Jonghyun, and Taemin: I KNEW IT! (Jessica and Jonghyun looked at each other. Tiffany and Taemin can feel the tension. Yoona was at the back with a sad expression)

Key, Shindong, Taeyon, Sooyoung, Siwon, and Eunhyuk: Minho-ah if you get our baby Yul pregnant YOU. ARE. DEAD. (They glared at Minho)

Minho: Yah! Hyungs, noonas. I'm not a pabo I used PROTECTION.

Shindong, and Siwon: You better have!

Minho: Sorry! But, Eunhyuk hyung why are you saying stuff when you and Hyoyeon noona did IT too! (Minho got revenge)

Eunhyuk: Yah! CHOI MINHO YOU ARE DEAD! (Eunhyuk started chasing Minho around the yard, while everyone was laughing)