Chapter 25

Highschool Love

Yoona's P.O.V. (During the convincing for Yuri to rest.)

?: "Yoona can we talk?" 

I turned around seeing the guy I first fell in love.

Yoona: "Yes we can." 

I wonder what this is about. We went to the back of the auditorium. 

Yoona: "Min--"

Omo, he kissed me? We stayed like that for awhile but, he pulled back first. We stayed staring at each other then, I talked to him first.

Yoona: "Minho, what was that for?" 

He came up to me and cupped my face. 

Minho: "I like you, Yoona-ah and I've never stop."

He looked straight in my eyes, I can tell he's not lying. But, him liking me, since when?

Yoona: What do you mean Minho-ah?

Minho: "I just used.. Yuri because I thought that you were going out with Nickhun."

When he said that, he was having a hard time saying Yuri's name. YURI!? huh? What did I just do!??!

Yoona: "Mianhe, Minho stop this already. Your still going out with Yuri unnie." 

I walked away from him, but I heard his footsteps behind me and he grabbed my arm. He turned me around, and looked in my eyes, I couldn't resist his eyes so I did the same back. 

Minho: "Yoona, I'll break up with Yuri if I have to, just if I can be with you. And only you."

I was shocked. What is he saying? Stop Minho, I can't resist you. 

Yoona: "Stop, no. Don't do that to Yuri unnie. I can't, i can't."

Minho: "Yoona, don't do this please. I want you, I need you. I don't have any feelings for Yuri, don't, please."

I don't know what to do. What should I do? 

Yoona: "Min--"

Yoona was cut off by Minho's lips on hers. She couldn't resist so she kissed back.

I can't resist it anymore. Mianhe, Yuri unnie. 

__________________________________

In the Ice Cream Shop

Donghae: "Yuri-ah what do you want?" Donghae smiled widely at Yuri.

Yuri: "Ahh, I want Mint Chocolate chip ice cream oppa, kamshamnida." 

Donghae: "Arrasso, guys go look for seats and I'll order for Yuri and me."

Yuri and Hyoyeon left.

Sooyoung: "BWO-YAH OPPA?!" 

Taemin: "I know, hyung. How about us!?"

Donghae: "Aishh.. Go buy your own." Donghae joked.

Taemin& Sooyoung: "Yahhh !" Taemin and Sooyoung fell for it.

Donghae: "Aigoo, dongsaengs I'll buy it for you too. I was just joking. You guys are so gullible." Donghae ruffled their hairs.

Taemin: "Chinja, hyung?"

Sooyoung: "CHINJA, OPPA?!"

Donghae: "Deh.. Now, what do you want?"

Sooyung and Taemin told Donghae what they wanted and then went to go sit with Hyoyeon and Yuri. When they got to the table Yuri and Hyoyeon were already talking to other guys.

______________________

Yuri and Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk: "Babe, what do you want?"

Hyoyeon: "I want chocolate. Arrasso."

Donghae: "Arrasso, guys go look for seats and I'll order for Yuri and me."

Yuri: "Hyo, lets go." 

Hyoyeon: "Arrasso."

Yuri and Hyoyeon found seats for all of them. They were next to a group of 6 guys. Yuri and Hyoyeon sat next to each other. 

Hyoyeon: "Yuri-ah, look at those guys. They're looking at us."

Yuri turned around and saw the guys. She recognized two of them. She turned back around emabarressed. 

Hyoyeon: "What's wrong?"

Yuri: "Those are my annoying cousins. Well, two of them are, I don't know who's next to them."

Hyoyeon: "Yuri, that blonde guy is coming this way."

Yuri: "What?" Yuri turned around.  "Oh, no."

Yoseob: "YURI-AH!!!!!" Yoseob went to hug Yuri.

Yuri: "Yah, get off me!" Yoseob won't let go.

Doojoon: "Yah, dongsaeng let fo of Yuri-ah."

Yoseob finally let go. 

Yuri: "Kamshamnida oppa. Annyeong." 

Yuri went to hug Doojoon.

Yoseob: "Yah, how come you hug Doojoon hyung back and I didn't get a hug back?!" Yoseob complained.

Doojoon: "Cause your annoying Yoseob."

Yuri and Hyoyeon giggled.

Doojoon: "Mianhe, Yuri for this childish kid." 

Yoseob glared at his hyung.

Doojoon: "What? It's true."

Yuri: "Nah, it's okay oppa. He's just always like that, plain annoying." Yuri joked.

Doojoon laughed.

Yoseob: Aww, Yuri-ah why so mean to me?" Yoseob pouted.

Yuri: "I was just joking. You give in to much."

Yuri smiled at him which caused Yoseob to smile again.

Hyoyeon: "Anyways, annyeong Hyoyeon-minida!" 

Hyoyeon smiled widely.

Doojoon: "Anneyong Doojoon-minida and this is my younger brother Yoseob."

Doojoon introduced back by smiling widely, too.

Yoseob: "Yah, hyung I'm not small I can introduce myseld by myself. Hell-oo, Yoseob-min-in-da." Yoseob tried sounding cool. 

Yuri& Doojoon: "Aishh.. "

Hyoyeon giggled. 

?: "Yuri-ahhhhhh!" 

Hyoyeon, Yoseob, Yuri and Doojoon turned around to see Sooyoung walking towards them.

Yuri: "Yah, why are you shouting?"

Sooyoung: "Mianhe."

Sooyoung turned her attention to Doojoon and Yoseob.

Sooyoung: "Well, hello there." Sooyoung flirted. 

Doojoon laughed.

Yoseob: "Well, hello there too."

SMACK SMACK.

Hyoyeon smacked Sooyoung's head and Yuri smacked Yoseob's head. 

Hyoyeon& Yuri: "Yah! Stop flirting!"

?: "Okay, okay. Watching from afar was funny. But, now I want to see these pretty ladies." 

All of them turned around to the owner of the voice.

Doojoon: "Oh, mianhe. So rude of me. Yuri-ah, this is my group at my school."

Yuri: "Annyeong, Yuri-minida, and these are my friends Hyoyeon and Sooyoung."

Yuri pointed towards her friends.

Hyunseung: "Anneyong Hyunseung-minida." The owner of the voice.

Dongwoon: "Annyeong groups' maknae Dongwoon-minida." A cute, foreign looking guy.

Gikwang: "Anneyong Gikwang-minida." A guy with a nice body took Yuri's hand and kissed it.

Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung were giggling.

Taemin: "Yah! STOP FLIRTING WITH MY NOONA!"

Taemin took Yuri away from Gikwang and hugged her tightly.

Everyone laughed except for scary looking guy. Yuri was glancing at him from time to time. Doojoon noticed this. 

Doojoon: "Oh, and guys that guy with the blonde hair and geeky glasses is Junhyung."

(pretend he has BLONDE HAIR)

Doojoon: "Mianhe guys, he just broke up with his girlfriend". Doojoon whispered.

Junhyung:" I can still hear you. "

Junhyung finally spoke, his voice gave Yuri the shivers. 

to be continued...
-------------------

So, sorry for leaving you guys there but, don't worry there's a part 2. Which will talk about Minho and Yoona being not there.

What did you guys think of how I introduced Beast? LOLOL, OOOOO JUNHYUNGG !

You guys know that I do like Yuri and Junhyung together, right? But, I still respect Hara and Junhyung together. I loooooove Hara NOOO MATTER WHAT!