Chapter 02~

Holiday In Handcuffs

Chapter 02~

 

“What the ?!” Kyuhyun spluttered incredulously.”That’s it. Stop this car right now.”

Sungmin sneered,”I don’t think you’re under any position of ordering me around Mr.Cho Kyuhyun.” He then proceeded to remove a scarf from the compartment and pinned the CEO’s hands together to the support rod above the window.



“Yah! Untie me.” Kyuhyun raised his voice only to shut up meekly as Sungmin shot him a look of keep-quiet-before-I-cut-your-balls-off.






“W-what the hell?” Kyuhyun choked as Sungmin proceeded to his torso, his nimble fingers going down to his pants. “You have no phone?” Sungmin whispered questioningly.

Kyuhyun exhaled and looked at his captor sharply,”I tossed into my car you ert.”




“Well, that’s convenient.” Sungmin shrugged and proceeded to glue his eyes onto the snowy landscape.

“Stop this car right now!” Kyuhyun yelled infuriatedly.



“Eh?”




“I will sue your !” Kyuhyun yelled furiously, trying to launch a punch to Sungmin’s shoulder but unfortunately for Kyuhyun, who had never headed his mother’s advice and exercised, utterly failed to do so and not to mention his hands were tied.



“Hands off the wheel!” Sungmin screamed as the car swerved off course in a scary manner. He swung his pair of nunchucks around wildly earning an ‘ouff’ from the man seated next to him and then silence.






“Hey, you alright?” Sungmin called out , without taking his eyes off the frosty road- not liking the aura of silence surrounding them.


“For the love of bunnies! ” He cried seeing Kyuhyun’s slumped form over the windowpane, with a small bruise over his head that was slowly starting to color.





“No no no no no no no.”

Sungmin just wanted to threaten the man a little bit, not knock him out cold!




“K-kyuhyun? Jesus, Cho Kyuhyun?!”



As everyone knows, Sungmin has this habit of acting first and thinking afterwords- another of his qualities that often land him into trouble; so he uncapped a bottle of water and proceeded to splash it’s contents onto the hunched man’s face.



“W-what?!” Kyuhyun spluttered out in alarm looking around him and then..



“Please tell me you did not just splash water on my suit.” An exceedingly calm voice greeted Sungmin’s widened eyes as the fully drenched man turned towards him.

 

 



“I d-did?”
 

 




“You imbecile!” Kyuhyun shrieked furiously and wriggled into his seat, trying his best to get his hands free.


“I’m s-sorry?” Sungmin offered sheepishly. After wiping away the droplets of water off his pants and face carefully, Sungmin tossed the handkerchief to the backseat and sighed.



 

 


“What’s the deal with you anyway? You seem like a nice little boy to go around kidnapping people.” Kyuhyun started suspiciously.



Sungmin laughed,”You think I’m a boy? I’m 28 years old for crying out loud!”

Not missing the look of astonishment on Kyuhyun’s face, Sungmin proceeded on to say,” Look Mr.Cho Kyuhyun, you’re gonna pose as my boyfriend who unfortunately could’nt make it for christmas.”




Kyuhyun side eyed the peculiar creature and muttered,”I’m doing no such thing..”

“You don’t actually have a choice, Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin rolled his eyes.


 



Wait a second. I get it now.”



“You got dumped by your boyfriend.” Kyuhyun smirked. “What? No, I told you he couldnt make it.” Sungmin protested.

 





Kyuhyun shot the fidgeting male a knowing look and spoke smugly,“ Right~ You’re one of those desperate men, who’ve been rejected time and again and now you’re taking it out on an innocent bystander!”


“W-what?! I am not!” Sungmin insisted while pulling over the gas station.

 




“Now be a nice person and stay here while I get my baby sedan refilled.” He commanded.

“You know this isnt gonna work out for you right? You can’t threaten me with nunchucks while having Christmas dinner. The minute we step foot into your house, I’m gonna tell your parents how demented you really are and it’s over for you.” Kyuhyun sniggered.

 




“ you.” Sungmin scowled, wrapping up a scarf around Kyuhyun’s head, making sure to cover his eyes before slamming the door of the sedan and running up the steps to the quaint looking shop beside the gas station.
 


xxxx


He picked up some candies and a bottle of orange juice from the shelf and swayed towards the counter. Sungmin smiled brightly at the old lady at the cashier,”That’ll make 2000 won, Ahjumma.”
 



“Aren’t you a ball of sunshine!” Ahjumma smiled pleasingly at the politeness of the cute young man.



”A cutie like you needs to be helped with filling petrol.” She cooed shuffling ahead of Sungmin who’s eyes widened in horror. If the old lady would step outside the shop, she would see Kyuhyun all tied up and bounded!



Oh no no. I would’nt want to cause trouble like that-” Sungmin hurried behind her and then clenched his eyes shut as the Ahjumma gasped seeing a man being tied up inside the pink sedan.


“W-what’s happening in the car over there little one?” She asked while pointing a trembling finger towards the car in bewilderment.


 






“That’s my boyfriend!” Sungmin blurted out. “I’m gonna surprise him with a weekend at the woods, you know- the wild kinda weekend.”


The old woman clasped both of her arms around Sungmin’s shoulders and trying to tug him inside with surprising strength, “Alright you better come with me young man.”

 



“B-but I can’t. We’re gonna be really late and-” Sungmin spluttered in a scared voice running towards the petrol pump and shoving the nozzle into the petrol tank.





Sungmin looked around him anxiously, hoping that they could escape without anyone catching him. Seconds later she returned, clutching two objects into her arms.





“Here you go honey. It’s on the house.” She winked while pushing a pair of pink furry handcuffs and a packet of condoms into Sungmin’s hands.




“Umm thanks!” Sungmin accepted them sheepishly.


“It’s good to be safe.” The old lady chuckled as Sungmin placed the nozzle back into the holder and bounded to the front of the sedan.






He slid into the front seat quickly and muttered,”So, looks like this kidnapping just got a little bit more professional.”

Sungmin slid down the scarf from Kyuhyun’s eyes and proceeded to handcuff both of his captive’s eyes.






“Are you freaking kidding me?” Kyuhyun deadpanned at the pair of pink furry handcuffs binding his arms together.


Sungmin shrugged and inserted the key back into the ignition,”It’s more comfortable though, right?”








“More humiliating, you mean.” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath as Sungmin drove carefully from the petrol pump back onto the frosty road.


Sungmin shot him a sheepish look before speaking,”I think we may have gotten off the wrong foot.” He shoved a string of liquorice into Kyuhyun’s mouth.





“I’m sorry for yelling and smacking you with my nunchucks.”








“You’re the kindest ever.” Kyuhyun cooed sarcastically chewing on the sweet candy slowly.





Popping some liquorice into his own mouth, Sungmin spoke, his voice muffled with the candy he was chewing on,”You’re welcome.”






“Sungmin?” Kyuhyun started slowly his eyes falling towards Sungmin’s lap- more particularly the box that was placed on the latter’s thighs.





“Hmm?”








“Why the do you have condoms on your lap?!”

 



 


[A/N]

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you're having fun. Leave me some love

~ 95anichan <3