Chapter 04~

Holiday In Handcuffs

 




Chapter 04~

 

"Your son is a kidnapper!" Kyuhyun blurted out, his chest heaving.
 

 

 

"Uhhh.."

 



Mr. And Mrs. Lee looked at each other for a second before bursting out into uncontrollable laughter. Sungmin heaved a sigh of relief and beamed at his parents.


“You’re too funny Kyuhyun.” Mrs.Lee giggled and pushed Kyuhyun’s shoulder lightly with her arm.




Sungmin laughed daintily and exclaimed,”That’s my Kyuhyun, always the one for jokes, aren’t you sweetheart?”

Furry handcuffs- youngsters these days are so I tell you.” Mrs.Lee shook her head in amusement.






“W-what the... Did you not hear me just now? Your son is a terror! He’s a criminal.”


Mrs. Lee chortled,” Gosh Min, this boyfriend of yours is quiet a catch I must say. A criminal, good lord that’s too funny!”






“Would you like some eggnog Kyuhyun?” Mr. Lee asked amusedly as Sungmin wrapped an arm around Kyuhyun’s biceps.




Kyuhyun shoved away Sungmin’s hands and exclaimed, “What is the matter with you people? Are all of you crazy?!”


Sungmin laid a comforting arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulders and spoke gently,” All right honey, that’s enough. You take a seat on the couch while I go help mom in the kitchen, okay?”



With that Sungmin scuttled inside the kitchen, leaving behind an exasperated Kyuhyun in the company of his father.

“Let’s just forget about everything."

 

 

"Sir, do you have a phone I could borrow?” He asked patiently.






“Sorry son, no phones in the house. Something about spending quality time with the family. All phones are with my wife I think, and they’re locked up as soon as everyone reaches to the cabin.” Mr. Lee shrugged while settling into the couch.



Kyuhyun tried to keep his scowl under control and sighed, sitting on the couch across Sungmin’s father.

 

 

Just where the did he land to?


 

xxxx





“Oh Min, I adore your boyfriend, he’s so handsome.” Mrs. Lee smiled at her son as she poured the eggnog into the mugs.


Sungmin stuffed two sugar cookies into his mouth and mumbled between mouthfuls,”Yeah, Kyuhyun’s wonderful.”





“We’ll have to ask Sunny to fix up your hair when she gets here.. It looks so terrible, Sungmin how did you manage to get such a violent shade of orange hmm?” She questioned curiously arranging the sugar cookies onto a porcelain plate carefully.



“Well let’s just leave it at that.” Sungmin scratched his head sheepishly taking the tray of cookies from his mother’s arms and following her to the fireplace.






He ignored Kyuhyun shooting lasers into his head in fury as he set down the tray onto the coffee table.

 

 



Mommy!” A voice screamed happily.

 


Sunny, his younger sister and her husband stood at the doorstep with bright smiles over their faces.




Sunny, baby how have you been?” Mrs.Lee smiled, enveloping her daughter into a warm embrace as Kyuhyun stared at the newcomers.

She ruffled Sunny’s short hair affectionately and turned towards her son-in-law,”Ah, Jaejoong, it’s so nice to see you again.”




“Likewise Mom.” Jaejoong shot Mrs.Lee a gentle smile that could have anyone shaking on their knees. Jaejoong was totally gorgeous- a god with a killer gorgeous smile.


 



Sunny turned towards her brother and cried cutely, “Minmin, gimme a hug too.”

“Come here you brat princess.” Sungmin smiled softly as his baby sister collided against his jacket.



Sunny pulled Sungmin down to her height and whispered softly into his ears,”Is that your boyfriend sitting on the couch? He’s stunning~ Minmin you have to keep that guy, he’s a work of art!”


Sungmin’s eyes fell onto Kyuhyun’s poised form on the couch, eyeing the happy reunion from a distance and he murmured in a daze,”Yeah, he is, isnt he?"




"Sungmin, you have to do something about your hair later. I'll help you, all right? We'll choose a wonderful blonde color for your hair and you'll look so dashing, your boyfriend will jump you the moment-"




"Sunny what are you saying?!" Sungmin yelled in a scandalized voice.




"Oh come on Sungmin, we're all adults now.. No need to be shy. All couples have , it's not something to be embarrassed about!" Sunny whispered teasingly enjoying how her elder brother proceeded to color brightly at her words.




Sungmin had always been the innocent one amongst them two after all. So an opportunity to tease Sungmin? She wouldnt let go of it. Sunny was really glad to see that her brother looked more happier this time.


Sungmin pushed Sunny away and scolded,"You little ert, go away!"


"But tell me one thing..”

 



“Who among you two tops during you know..um ?" She whispered into Sungmin’s ear while poking her elder brother's shoulder teasingly.

 




Sungmin ran for his life.
 

xxxx


Kim Jaejoong.”



Kyuhyun tore his eyes from Sungmin and Sunny’s hugging form and mumbled,“Uh what?”
 

 


“I’m Jaejoong.” He repeated with a lazy grin over his godlike face.

“Umm okay. That’s cool.” Kyuhyun answered easily. His eyes widened as Sungmin pushed Sunny away and rushed away from his sister with a bright red face. What did she say to have such an effect on his monster kidnapper?

 



He wasnt curious or anything! He just wanted to know what made Sungmin blush like that, so that he could use it against that shorty, that’s all!
 

 


Jaejoong rolled his eyes and muttered something about being totally whipped under his breath. Kyuhyun awkwardly looked away from Sunny’s scrutinizing gaze and reached for a sugar cookie.

 


“So you’re my Minmin’s boyfriend ha?” She asked gazing at Kyuhyun sharply.



“What?! I’m no-” Kyuhyun blurted.
 

 


Sunny lowered her face towards Kyuhyun’s startled eyes and muttered viscously,”You look like a nice person but if you dare to hurt my brother or break his heart, I’m gonna cut you into thousand tiny pieces and then feed you to the sharks. Got that?”

 

 


Kyuhyun gulped nervously and nodded,”O-of course.”



“Good!” She chirped happily, wriggling between Kyuhyun and Jaejoong. She wrapped her arm around her husband’s shoulder and smiled,”You can call me Sunny.”

 

 



Was the entire family nuts?!

 

Kyuhyun thought fearfully, Sungmin’s sister was a bit of a nutcase, threatening him like a vicious beast for one second and then turning into this ball of sunshine the very  next.
 

 


Sunny asked him,“So what’s your name?” Kyuhyun hesitated a little before replying,“Cho Kyuhyun.”

“So you love Sungmin,hmm?”

 

 


Sungmin poked his head from the kitchen and yelled,”Yah, brat princess don’t bully my Kyuhyun!”

“I wasn’t bullying him.” Sunny pouted and stuck out her tongue at her brother who threw a spoon in her direction.

 

 


She immediately let out a warrior cry and rushed to the kitchen yelling,”How about the interrogation you gave Jae, huh? You’re such a hypocrite Sungmin!”

“You’re younger than me. Ouch, Sunny dont’ pinch me!” Sungmin’s indignant reply sounded from the kitchen.

 



Kyuhyun shifted his weight on the couch awkwardly and turned towards Jaejoong who was observing the entire situation in unconcealed amusement.

 


“Um Jaejoong-shi, do you happen to have a phone?” Kyuhyun asked Jaejoong quickly before Sungmin could spot the two talking.

Jaejoong shot him a lazy smile and murmured,”Sure I do.”

 

 


Score!