Chapter 03~

Holiday In Handcuffs

 

 


 

Chapter 03~

 

After shoving the box of condoms into the compartment with a red face, Sungmin cleared his throat in embarrassment,”H-hey, I’m not a ert or anything. They’re just-”


“So you mean to say they magically flew into your arms from the heavenly skies?” Kyuhyun mocked him. Sungmin just wanted to bury himself into a cave and probably come out next year.




“Hallelujah! It’s raining condoms.”



“Whatever dip, how do you know my name anyway? I never told you-” Sungmin glanced suspiciously at his captive; his eyes prodding for answers.


 




“I knew you were a nitwit but I didn’t think you’d be so dumb.” Kyuhyun scoffed earning a whiny sound of protest from Sungmin.


Kyuhyun pointed his handcuffed arms towards the door of the compartment and read,”Lee Sungmin.”

 





“It comes with pumpkin and wine stickers so I think-”



“Oh shut up mentalist.” Sungmin retorted fiercely. “Just eat some candy.” He then proceeded to shove some gummy bears down Kyuhyun’s throat who glared at him before chewing at the delectable slowly.

 



As Sungmin drove past the frosty landscapes, he wolfed down a couple of cinnamon chews and mumbled “So tell me something about yourself?”


“Why should I?” Kyuhyun deadpanned.


 



“I’ll give you some more candy~”



Of course, I would agree to some cand-” Kyuhyun stopped in mid sentence as Sungmin waved a bar of honey almond chocolate under his nose.

 

Chocolate always reminded Kyuhyun of his childhood, back when his parents were still around- spending Christmas together as a family. But lately it was all work, work and more work and in the course of twenty four years, Kyuhyun had forgotten what Christmas felt like.


 



“So?” Sungmin asked smugly obviously recognizing the longing look in his captive’s eyes. What a baby.

“Erm, I was saying that I wouldn't care for some- hey don’t do that!” Kyuhyun yelped as Sungmin made a motion to the entire bar with his pink tongue.


 




Kyuhyun sighed and turned towards a victorious Sungmin and muttered, “Alright alright fine, I’m the CEO of the Cho Industries, will be twenty six years old in February next year and I really don’t like you right now.”


Snapping half the bar of chocolate and placing it into Kyuhyun’s handcuffed hands, Sungmin grinned,”Now that wasn’t so difficult was it?”



 



“Well, I’ll be twenty eight years old in January. I work at Kangin’s diner and I like to paint sometimes.” He mumbled in mouthfuls of chocolate.


Kyuhyun deadpanned,”Did I ask you?”



“You’re so mean!” Sungmin pouted.



“Says the person who kidnapped me!” Kyuhyun yelled indignantly.

 




“Asswipe.”

 

 



“Nincampoop.”

 

 

 



“er.”

 

 



“Demon child.”

 

 

 


“...............”
 

 



“What’s the matter huh? Ran out of insults to say?” Kyuhyun mocked.



“No, we reached my parent’s guesthouse!” Sungmin replied in a nervous tone.

 

 

 

“You’re so dead now, I’m gonna tell your parents that their son is criminal!” Kyuhyun yelled after Sungmin who slammed the door of the pink sedan.


“I’ll be right back!” Sungmin waved before scuttling over the snow in the direction of the house.


 

xxxx

 

“Mom, I’m here!” Sungmin called out, dusting his boots off the snow before walking into the cabin nervously.

“Sungmin dear, welco-”


 

 


“What did you do to your hair!” Sungmin’s mother screeched in horror seeing the eye blinding shade of orange on her son’s hair.

 

"Well mom you see-"



“Never mind about that, son why didn't you go to the job interview I set up for you?” Mr.Lee asked dejectedly.


Sungmin swallowed thickly before answering,”Dad I’m sorry but I did -”


 

 


Mrs. Lee pulled her son into a warm hug and mumbled into Sungmin’s jacket,”It’s nice to see you, Sungmin.” He sighed and patted his mother’s back gently.
 


“Now where is that boyfriend of yours? My baby is bringing his boyfriend over for Christmas for the first time.” She cooed excitedly.

 




Sungmin coughed nervously,”He’s outside waiting in the car. But there’s something you need to know first.”



“What is it honey?”





“Well, Kyuhyun has this really weird idea of humor. He’s socially awkward so whenever he gets nervous he likes to joke that I kidnapped him, held him hostage, blah blah blah. So just go along with it and humor him, okay?” Sungmin finished with a thundering heart, nervous about whether his parents would buy it or not.




Mrs. Lee chuckled,”He sounds like a hilarious guy son. I think it’s adorable.”

 


 


“Go hurry up Min, call him inside. We’re very thrilled to meet him.” Mr.Lee persuaded Sungmin who heaved a huge sigh of relief. Well, he took care of that problem.



“But mom and dad- please try not to embarrass him.” Sungmin pleaded before turning towards the door.

 

Mr. Lee winked playfully at his son and shooed him outside.

 


xxxx


“Alright, Mr.Boyfriend. Let’s go in.” Sungmin spoke as he opened the door of the sedan only to see Kyuhyun scuffling through his things in the compartment.



“What the do you think your doing?!” He yelled furiously while Kyuhyun looked like a deer caught in headlights.



Jabbing his fingers into Kyuhyun’s stomach, Sungmin scolded,”You snoopy little . What were you trying to look for huh? Creepy ert.”
 




“I was j-just..” Kyuhyun stammered as Sungmin fiddled with the keys of the pink furry handcuffs with a scowl etched over his pretty face.


Sungmin looked at his captive sharply and muttered,”Were you trying to steal that box of condoms?”


 




“What?!” Kyuhyun yelped. “Of course not! Why would I even want-”


“Gosh I’m stuck with the biggest ert ever.” Sungmin yelled when he finally managed to detach Kyuhyun’s wrists from the handcuffs.


 

 


“Whatever princess, you’re gonna be in so much trouble when I tell your parents about what you did.” Kyuhyun retorted frowning as he circulated both of his wrists. Sungmin shoved him ahead and exclaimed,”Don’t call me princess!”



“What should I call you then, Carrot? Pumpkin? Orange? How about I just call you oompa-loompa? You’re a shorty anyway.”

 



Sungmin snarled,“ you"

 

 

"You better behave or else I’ll shave your head while you’re asleep!”  Sungmin threatened him.


“Is that the best you’ve got shorty?” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

 



“Be quiet, we’re going in.” Sungmin hissed sharply as he swung open the door of the cabin and smiled widely at his curiously waiting parents.



“Welcome welcome welcome.” Mrs.Lee cooed enveloping Kyuhyun into a warm hug.

 



“You’re the first boyfriend that our Sungminnie has bought home for Christmas.” She beamed ignoring her son’s furious gazes.




Kyuhyun blinked twice confusedly before scowling,”I have something really important to say.”

Mr. Lee clapped Kyuhyun on the shoulders and answered,“Well, go ahead son.”




“I’m not Sungmin’s boyfriend! H-he poked nunchucks into my ribs, tied me up with furry handcuffs and drove me here. He’s practically holding me hostage!”


“Your son is a kidnapper!” He exclaimed with a smug look at the bewildered faces of Sungmin’s parents.

 

Let's see how you get out of this one, shorty.

 

 

 


Feed me some comments?  :3