Brothers

My Secret Love

Chapter. 6: Brothers

 

                                       
 

When Minho left his room for the living-room, he fond his two brothers watching TV, he immediately joined them with a grin on his face.


 

"What is it ?" asked Minho's older brother.

"Nothing...I just had a Facebook conversation with that Kibum guy." he said.

"Kim Kibum ? Jung's friend? The loud guy?" asked Kai suprised.

"Yes, that guy." replied Minho.

"I see him every day with  drama Jung, Taemin and that other guy who must be his or Jung's boyfriend." said Kai looking proud of his statement.

"No, Minhyuk isn't his or Krystals boyfriend. He's Kibum's childhood friend and since they are friends and Kibum spends time with Krystal and Taemin, they ended up being friends too."

"You're sure 'bout that ?" asked Kai as he got up from the sofa to get his food from the microwave. " She's always next to him in lectures and her eyes sparkles every time he talks to her."

"God Jongin she is NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND !" Minho snaped at his brother. Kai just chucled and Luhan finally got into the conversation.

"Why are you so angry ? It's like you want her to be single" smiled Luhan.

"She just IS single, it's not my faut. Anyway, if Kibum says she's single than it means that she's single." he said crossing his arms and put his feet on the table.

"Do you like her ?" asked Luhan.

"No...." Minho answered awkwardly.

"OH MY GOD ! Kai, MINHO LIKES KRYSTAL !". Kai's eyes got a big as his twin brothers.

"The Drama Queen ? She will blow your mind bro ! That kind of woman is called 'Maneater', believe me. I've got experience on that field." he said taking a huge bit of his kebap.

"You don't even know her !" Minho pointed out.

"I don't have to."

"I'm so gonna tell Key about you liking Krystal when I see him." squealed Luhan.

"Don't you dare- wait, do you even know Kibum in the first place ?" Minho asked him. At that Luhan smiled evily.

"We were in the same class last year. Actually we're good friends." he said when he remembered the good times they've had the past year.

"I really don't know what is worst. Minho liking drama Jung or you being friends with loud Keybum". Said Kai as he rolled his eyes and took another big bite.

"Key is quite the nice guy once you know him."

"Anyway," started Minho." I talked to Key-"

"Loud Keybum!" yelled Kai.

"It's Kibum for none friends Minho" replied Luhan.

"Shut it you two." Minho said angrily.

"Just saying...." sighed Kai and Luhan just pouted at his brother.

"I talked with KiBum...and I think he could introduce me to Krystal." he got up and went to the kitchen to take something to eat.

"How scandalous ! Using my friend like that for your needs ! " put Luhan holding his face with both hands.

"No, I'm not using him ! I really want to be friends with him. The fact that he is a friend of Krystal is just a little plus." Minho tried to convince his brothers. Luhan didn't seem to believe him and texted to someone. Kai did not  care but acted shocked.

"Poor Loud Keybum...." Kai pouted.

"So fake kkamjong~!" Luhan and Minho said together.

"YAAAAAAAH!"


 

Now Kai was really angry....

 

 

End of chapter 6. And ???? How was it

Kai calls Key 'loud keybum' and krystal 'drama jung'...I really have no idea how that came out ^^