Make him pay/ LuHo vs KaiHyun

My Secret Love

 

     

 

Chapter.7 : Make him pay /LuHo vs KaiHyun


 


 


 

While Key was reajusting his hair using a spoon as a mirror, Minhyuk just finished cooking some spagetti with smokes salomon. Taemin wanted to assist him but Krystal was to afraid of letting him do anything since he was such a deadly cook. One day, her hole family was ill and Taemin, who initialy came for a short visit ended up taking care of the Jung family. He cooked his 'mirakle dish' for them and well....they ended up in hospital for four days. Jessica had it the worst. She had the feeling that she was melting from the inside and the pain was unsupportable. Taemin was banned from their kichen after that. Mrs. Jund didn't even want him near them anymore.

Still traumatised by that event Krystal made sure Taemin just wached them doing dinner.

"Guys, I met this hot stranger, who infact is somebody we know and he did not try to kill me. It was Kim Junghyun and get this; He was sending boxes to The Philipines (it's Haiti in the other chapter but whatever ^^ )" said Key with his hair all done now.

"Okay, I understand that boxes are fun to play in, but people in the Philipines need supplies." told Taemin. Key eyed him for a moment as her realised that the boy didn't understand his point.

"Sunds better than your last couple of dates, mostly guys." added Minhyuk.

"Okay Mister I-get-to-date-the most y-people on earth ! "

Oh my God...That makes me one of these people since Oppa and I will date soon if I ever get the courage to confess to him...Oh my God, please HELP MEEEE ! Thought Krystal.

"I feel sorry for Minhyuk. But you can't believe a person exist, if he does good for other people."

"Hey, I'm going to the that volonteer thing Friday" Minhyuk replied and smiled at his friend.

"In fact, you're the only one who isn't going Key" added Krystal.

"Uh...what do you need me for anyway ? Come on...oh by the way, I am paying for the cars petrol am I not ? I think that's a pretty generous contribution for someone who isn't coming along don't you think?"

"Key just come with uuus" she said using aegyo.

"Prisoners aren't that bad.They need our help. Some of them are innocent people who just happen to be in jail."

"Right" Taemin stated. "They are some nice people but as the son of an ex-prisoner, let me remind you that 98% of them are dead-eyed creeps and savages!"

"Okay...can you just shut the UP LEE TAEMIN !" she yelled and hit him.

"Taebaby made a great point ! Someone like me really shouldn't be in a place like that. So-"


 

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Key's phone was ringing. He took it out of his pocket and noticed that someone texted him.


 

From : ?????

To: Kittybum


 

Hey kitty, it's me Jonghyun. Let's meet at the Yong Su San Restaurant tomorrow at 8pm. I have a surprise for you <3 Jonghyun !


 

"OH MY GOD ! KIM JONGHYUN SEND YOU AN SMS AND YOU BLUSHED READING IT !" yelled Krystal. " Is that a heart ? Gross ! "

"No need to be jealous Krissy" said Key to see how she would react.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW now THAT IS GROSS ! I know Kim Junghyun, I have no reason to be jealous of you."

"Can you tell me how it was Key hyung ?" asked Taemin.

"Well, yes. I'm sure it will be nice."

"Do you even like him." spoke Minhyuk. Key had to think at that. Sure he wanted to go on a date, it's been ages he went on one and Jonghyun was giving him that chance. He seemed to be a nice guy and Key was willing to give it a try. Plus you don't need to like someone to go on a date with him right ?

"Who said it was a romantical date?" he replied.

"Just asking Bum. Guys you should eat up now, it's getting cold."said Minhyuk.

Krystal leaned toward Key and wispered in his ear.

"Text him and ask him if he's going to pay for everything. He was the one who asked you on a date after all."

"Yeah."

"Guys we can hear you..."said Taemin and Krystal and Key blushed embarrassed, Krystal even more when Minhyuk winkled at her.

 ( Key is on front of her with Taemin )

Aishhhhhhh God he is so hoooot !

She thought.
 


 

 

At the Chois dorm in the meantime the atmosphere was the same...in the beginning at least. Once Jonghyun, one of Kai's best friends arrived, the boys played the newest Pro Evolution Soccer on the PS3 like they always did when Jonghyun came over. Minho and Luhan payed against Kai and Jonghyun. It was the 11th round now. Minho and Kai, being extimely bad losers refused to stop playing until there was a 5 match winning difference between them. Luhan felt like crying when Minho literally forced him to keep on playing although he was more than exausted or when he shouted at him for letting Kai make a goal. It was the same in taem KaiHyun. The only difference being Jonghyun playing with tears running down his face. Kai called Jonghyun names everytime Minho made a goal and blamed him when he missed a shoot.

Luhan wondered why his little twin brothers had to be THAT competitive with each other, were all twins like that? He sighed and was about to put the joystick on the table to rest his hands a little. Unfortunately Minho saw it and hit him. Luhan couldn't take it anymore and cried.

 

2 hours later....


 

"So it's a tie then ?" asked Kai all exausted.

"We'll continue this tomorrow Kai."

"You're so gonna get it Minho ! If I win, you'll have to tell our uglyest professor that you have the hotts for her."

"Okay, but if you lose, you will have to massage my feet for a week and give Bah a passionnate kiss."

 (remember Bah ? That's her )

"WHAT ? ARE YOU CRAZY ! BAH ?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ?"

"You think confessing to the uglyest teacher is better ?"

"You mean than your feet and kissing Bah ? Hell YES !"

"All the more reason to beat me don't you think ?" smirked Minho.

"I will destroy you bro !" stated Kai.

"God, why did I come here knowing that all of this would happen?" asked Jonghyun to himself when he wiped his tears away.

"Didn't Kai force you to come ?" whimped Luhan.

"God, why are your brothers so horrible ? Why is Kai so mean to me ? He called me names and blamed me for evetything!" Jonghyun complained.

" you Kim ! Minho hit me! My little brother ing HIT ME AND IT HURT !" said Luhan and started crying again.

"Man hyung, it's just a game. And I didn't hit you that hard." said Minho softly and rubed Luhan's back.

"How dare you ! 'It's just a game' IT'S JUST A GAME AND YOU HIT ME !" he yelled.

"Calm down hyung. Just rest okay? Tomorrow we'll do another round."

Now Luhan was beyond horrified. He got up quietly and went to his room.

"Hyung, stop crying and...-" Kai was cut off by Jonghyun.

"But you were so mean to me Kai. Because of a stupid game!"

"Quit it hyung!"

"If your team mate is like that you better prepare for giving me a week feet massage and kiss Bah~!" sang Minho.

"Jonghyun, if I lose to that frog face because of you...I'm gonna make you pay !"Kai threatened him. Jonghyun trembled and didn't noriced his phone ringing. Kai took it and read the message.

"Hey, give t back it's my phone!"


 

From: Kittybum

To:DinoJong


 

Okay, and don't forget to pay for everything ;)

Key.


 

"You are friends with loud Keybum ?" asked Kai shocked.

"He knows Key ?" thought Minho out loud.

"I...I...."

"God, just talk" Kai snapped.

"I met him in the bus when I came here. And I met him for the first time one week ago. I even saw Krystal !" he said happily.

"You mean Krystal Jung ?" asked Minho fully intrested now.

"Yes, we were in middle school together."

First it's Luhan who knows Kibum, and now Jonghyun who met him and knows Krystal from middle school...I should hang out more often with him.


"Why did the loud guy text you ?" Kai asked his friend.

"I asked him for his number and dicided to go on a date with him."

"What ? You don't just date people you just met ! Who does that." said Minho but was ignored by Kai and Jonghyun.

"Hyung....mind if I join you ?"

"Hmmmm....I did tell him that I had a suprise for him...Yes ! Come with me."

"Wait wait, the two of you want to go on a date with ONE PERSON ?! That isn't even a double date! And you Kai, I thought you didn't like him" Minho pointed out.

"Why in the world would you think that ?"

"I don't know...maybe because of the 'loud Keybum' thing?" he said with evident sarcasme in his voice.

"All the more reason to get to know him bro!"

At that Jonghyun and Kai left Minho alone in the living room.


 


 

For Kibum's shake I should stal...follow them.

 

 

So, end of chapter 7, hope you like it ;).

And thank you for all the subscribers and readers ! :D