The start of something ?

My Secret Love

Chapter 5 : The start of something ?


 


 


 

Krystal was in her dorm waiting for her friends. Since her appartment was the biggest, everyone agreed to meet up at her place like they always do. She felt like she was the Boss of their little group. Whenever they had homeworks to do they would come to her place, they had breakfast and dinner at her place.... She blushed hard when she remembered that Minhyuk slept here with her three days ago.... They weren't alone unfortunately, Taemin just had to come along and runed everything she had planed.

She pretended  to not understand an exercice and asked Minhyuk for hlep. But Taemin, the brat, just had to come with his issues and ended up sleeping there.

Actualy, it's thanks to him that Minhyuk slept here. I should thank him later...


 

BEEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEP


 

"Who is it ?"

"It's us, Taemin and Minhyuk hyung !" yelled Taemin.

"Okay, put your hand in my letter box, there is a key inside." she rplied.

"I did and it's empty. Didn't you give it to me yesterday ?" he asked.

"Right...why did you ring if you had the key in the first place?"

"...."

"Yah, Lee Taemin !"

She heard foot steps in the hall and as she opened the door to yell at her friend, she got greeted by Minhyuk's charming smile.

"You look lovely Krystal." he said to her and she blushed.

"Yah oppa ! Don't treat me like I'm a little girl. I bet that's exactely what you say to your little sister." she pouted.

"Yes but you're cuter." he said as a matter of fact. He got in her appartement and took off his coat while Krystal was still standing at the doorway blushing madly.

"Are you okay ?" asked Taemin worry in his voice. "You're all red."

"Wha-No, what are you talking about Tae? I...forget it. Where is Key?" she looked at Minhyuk for an answer. He sigh and said

"He wants to work a little so he isn't coming."

"But we usually work here together.Is he ill or something ?"

"He send me an SMS," started Taemin, " He'll take a shower and come later."

"Well, I got U-KISS's new album ! Let's listen to it while Key comes." she suggested.


 


 

IN THE MEAN TIME....


 


 

Key didn't feel like walking to Krystals building. It was only 10 min away from his building but right now he didn't want to walk so he took the bus. He often complained when people took the bus for just one stop. He really hated it ! But in his defence, he was really tired so he took the bus.

As the bus reached his stop, he got up his seat and as he was about to get off the bus, a flow of people entered, each of them holding huge music instruments preventing Key to get out.

"Wow wow wow ! Hey! I need to- Okay, damit". And the bus drove to the next station.

Angrily, Key turned towards the boy holding a huge box.

"Hey man, you're suposed to let people get off before you get on with your giant weird boxes."

"Sorry, but it looked like you were paying more attention to your trash magazine." said the boy who looked verry familiar.

"Excuse me for wanting to take the bus and find out if Park Shin Hee recovered from her injury.By the way, she said she is open to daiting."Key replied and put his magazine back in his bag.

"So, you'll get off in the next stop ?" asked the dino looking boy.

"Yes ! In the city, where everyone is incredibily intimidating and expressive and thanks to adding that to my day. Oh God ! You're the shirtless guy from ...well, you're him ! " he pointed at him.

"Happy to see that you remember me. Jonghyun -" he sais but Key cut him off.

"What's in your box ? Like dead bodies ? Stuffed animals filled with " he said loudly.

"Baby strollers," Jonghyun said " For the children in Haiti ok ?"

At that 2 girls near them made an "aaaaw" sound looking at Jonghyun, which annoyed Key.

"I didn't know that you're some kind of....'life savior'."he said a little embarrassed.

"I do what I do and if other people wanna thing that it's good-" he made a pause and looked at the girls that made an "aw" sould ( they are still looking at him ). "It's on them." He smiled ily at the girls.

"Aaaaaawwwww!"

"Okay, enough ! Stop it !" Key said to the girls. "He is not the only good person on this planet. I'm a law student! I might help you someday."

"Really ? I thought the way you were dressed you were like a....rappers publicist or something."said Jonghyun.

"Oh....Thanks." Key said blushing a little.

"Not a compliment. How do I know that you are who you're pretending to be? Do you have your student card?" the dino asked.

"Okay.You're gonna look so dumb." he smiled and handed him his student card.

"So Kim Kibum?"

"Yeah!"

"Cute photo."

"Thank you."

"Cuter in person."

At that Key just had to look at Jonghyun, not believing what just happened. He said that he was cute ?

"Woooow. What...it happening here ?"

"Can I call you? Give me you're number."

"For what ? Like a date or something weird?"

"A date."

"Well....I guess I could give you my number...." Key rplied awkwandly.

"This is your stop."

"Thanks. So, here is my number and....you can call me whenever you want."

"Yep!"

 

 

 

 

:D so, what do you think of this chapter ?

7subscribers ? wow thank you ! :D