An unusual dinner

My Secret Love

 

                                                

Chapter.8 : An unusual dinner


 


 

Away from the coldness of some trendy restaurants, the Yongsusan restaurant was decorated in an 'Art Nouveau' style that allows it's costumers to enjoy themselves whatever time of day or night they came. Key was really happy that Jonghyun invited him here for their none-romantic date.Everything was fine; everything....exept for some unexpected and unwanted presence. That presence was no one other than Jonghyuns best friend Choi Jongin a.k.a. Kai, as he wanted the be called. The only thing that Key liked about him was the fact that their nicknames were similar and that was already it. And even though he was more than pissed off by the boys presence, he did his best to 'enjoy' his date.

Kai was chuckling the whole time. He really enjoyed seeing Key's forced smiles at Jonghyun and his attempt to ignore his presence. He wasn't sad of course. He was used to the boys indifference. He, Minho, Key and all of his friends were in the same class. Kai and Minho were often sitting in the row behind or before them. Minho always insisted to sit near them. Because of the girl he obviousely had a crush on ; Jung Krystal.

And as for Kim Jonghyun; he was oblivious the the evident 'tension' there was.

Since dinner was not served yet, Key dicided to make the conversation. The athmosphere was already strange enough for his taste.

"Jonghyun, you are the shortest guy I've ever been on a date with." he stated. Kai was to busy putting his hands over his mouth to keep his loud laugh to himself in order to not receve the looks of other costumers. They were in a fancy restaurant after all. Key rolled his eyes. All he did was pointing out a fact, but then again....Kai was one of it's own kind.

"Well thank you Key. At least I make up with my muscles." he answered chuckling.

"That's true. What kind of sports do you pactice ?"

"Wanna join me ?"

"No ! Just asking" he defended himself with a light blush on his face.

"I go to the gym with Kai twice a week."

"......" Key wanted to laugh hard at that. Jonghyun looked like someone who worked out but Kai ? He was just as skiny as he is, so instead he pretended to drink.

"Key" called Kai but Key didn't answer.

"Key-shi ?"

"..."

"Okay, Kibum ?"

"..."

That little ...

"Kibum-shi ?"

"Yes ?"

"You've got something on your face."

He was about to turn around to take whatever was on his face off but Kai beat him. Their faces were so close to each other, they could feel each others breaths on their skin. Slowly, Kai removed an eyelash from under Key's left eye while he still looked at him straight in the eyes. Kai's finger was between their two faces.

"You have to make a wish." he said never leaving Key's eyes. Key looked at him for a while and finally dicided to blow the eyelash off Kai' finger which Kai did at the same time too. Key was beyond shocked...

"....That was kinda hot...." he thought out loud and Kai smiled ily.

"Hey! He is my date, back off Kai !" the dino cut in and took Key's hand in his.

"I was just helping out, right Key ?" he twinkled.

"Oh...I just...um...whatever." God what is happening now ? This is Choi Jongin...but he's...so...ing hot !

Got him ! Thought Kai.

Looks like the little kitten likes both of us now. This game should last for a while, thought Jonghyun.

"Oh look! Dinner is served ! Oh my God this looks sooo good." said Kay as he watched the food he had ordered." I need to taste it. Guys ? Gu-" Key couldn't finish his sentence. He couldn't put a word on what was happening in front of him. That was something he'd NEVER expected to see happening in a restaurent. Most shokingly were the people who did it.

"Give us this day our daily bread. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen. "

"Okey, let's do this hyung." said Kai and claped his hands.

"What is it Key ?" asked Jonghyun.

"Um....were you two just praying?"

"Was that weird for you?" eyed him Kai looking more serious then ever.

"N-no-no, do you do that a lot ?" he asked but hoped not to get an answer. 

"We do! It's kinda like...an occupation we have.We're the campus pastors. Right Kai?"

"You said it hyung!"

"Hhahahahaha"Key thought they were jocking so he laughed. But once he saw the serious faces they made, he knew that this was for real.

"Oh my God, you're not jocking!"

 

When Monho looked at Key's expression he understood that something was wrong. He sat too far from their table so he didn't knew what happened exactely. But one thing was for sure. He needed to talk to Key tomorrow....

 

 

End ! 

so, that was it. :)

As some of you might have noticed, Key starts to have a little something for Kai....

I wasn't planning it, it just came like that. Let's see where this will lead us.

 

 I wonder what Key is thinking now ahahaha;

 

 his face looked like this when we started praying !