The Hot Boy

My Secret Love

                                                    

 

 

Chapter 2: The hot boy


 


 

"Minhyuk it's so good to see you!" said Key as he hugged his friend as tight as possible. Minhyuk found it very cute and started laughing.

"If you keep hugging me like that people might take us for a couple. Not that I mind of course, but you're kinda not my type."

"Hyukie, if I wanded it, you'll be begging me to date you!"

"You think so ?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Krystal ?" Key eyed her.

"I'm all happy that you got reunited with your long lost friend. But you've been ignoring us for like an hour !" she complained and stumbled her feet on the ground.

"Actually Krystal, it's not even a minute." said Taemin and she turned towards him. If looks could kill, he would be dead now.

"Oh sorry ! It's just that I haven't seen him for 12 years or something ! Anyways...Guys, this is my best friend Kang Minhyuk." Key introduced him as he made a 90° bow at the same time.

"Hello !" Minhyuk greeted them. Krystal blushed furiously, put some of her shiny straight black hair behind her ear and introduced herself.

"Y-you didn't have to bow oppa. My name is Jung SooJung Krystal but please call ma I mean me, call me Krystal. I'm american!" she smiled shyly.

"American ?! I was in L.A. Once." Minhyuk said enthousiastically.

"What a coincidence, I am from Los Angeles ! Did you like it there ?"

"Yes! The people there were so nice to me! I was there as an exchainge student for 6 months, but my english still is like ."

"Don't say that oppa. I can teach you if you want....."


 

(Meanwhile, 2m away from Minhyuk and Krystal.)


 

"Do you see it now?" Taemin started, obviousely annoyed by Krystal's "I'm all cute" act. "That's what she does all the time ! ' I'm american; I'm from america; Oh my gosh !; I'm from Carliponia!"

"She even calls him 'oppa'. She didn't call me oppa fore some reason. She doesn't even know if she's older than him or not. And it's Car-li-fo-ni-ah ! Taemin" said Key to him while rufling Taemin's hair amused.

"And you are ?"

"..."

"YAH ! LEE TAEMIN ! Oppa is talking to you." the young girl snaped at her friend and he just pulled his tongue out at her.

"I'm Lee Taemin, nice to meet you.....aahm....hyung ?"

"The plesure is all mine Taemin. So you and Krystal are dating ?"

"WHAAAAAAAT !?" they said in union.

"Oppa, Taemin-ah is just a useless person from high school I happen to know ! I'm single ! You have to believe me oppa!"

"No need to insult me." he pouted cutely and Key hugged him from the back to console him.

"You sounded really desperate Krystal hahaha. I do believe you! I was just jocking."

"Oooh. Thank God."

"So, what do you do now?" Minhyuk asked Key and his friends.

" We were haedding to Krystal's place." answered key. "You know wher I live. Taemin is in the same bulding as I so no need to see what his appartement is like."

"Key hyung, how did you know that I lived in Balteu ?" ( name of the student hostel )

"I was behind you when you and Krystal got here."

"Aaah!"

"So what are waiting for ? Let's go to my place!" said Krystal happily and grabbed Key and Minhyuk's arm and run to the bus stop.

"Come on Taemin ! "

"Yah, wait for me!!!"


 

In the bus.


 

Now in the bus, the four friends couldn't seem to find free seats. There were so many people in the bus, they could barely make any movements. Minhyuk proposed to wait for the next bus, who would have been there in 10minutes and Taemin was okay with it. But Krystal insisted to take that bus, for she wanted to be in her appartement as early as possible and Key was dying to see what it looked like. Judging by her clothing style, he guessed that her appartement would be verry much extravagent but not in a bad way. Since she was an american, he thought that being at her place would make him feel like being in L.A.

He always wanted to go to the United States of America. His father even promised him a trip to New York after his graduation if he got good grades. He graduated, had exellent notes (for once), but instead of going to New York as his father promesed, he ended up packing his things to move to another town and spend 2 months in Ulsan at his aunt's place.


 

Once they got out of the bus, Krystal and Key conversed about life in Carlifonia and in the US in general. How everything was better and bigger. How nobody was all crazy about they studies, the multiples activities they had in school... Taemin told Minhyuk about his passion for dancing and how he, his friend Jongin and his older brother Eunhyuk always had a dance battle whenever they got into a big fight, which Minhyuk found quite funny. People usually fought with fists and feet or bats and so many other things. He found it amusing that they were people who actually used 'dancing' as a way of 'beating eachother up'. At least no violence was involved.

As they arrived in front of Krystal's bulding, a boy was coming out. He was small, was well build, you could even see his abs through his shirt. Oh wait....he was shirtless !

There was something really 'ual' about him. Taemin and Minhyuk, still in their conversation were unaware of him. Key and Krystal on the other hand were hypnotised by him as they just stood there and droled over him without realising that he was looking at them. The hot guy chuckled.

"Why don't you take a picture? It last's longer." ( Minhyuk and Taemin were still in their conversation )

"Y-yah I-i just..." Key wanted to say that he wasn't looking at him but somehow the words didn't come.

"J-jonghyun oppa ?" asked Krystal.

"You remember me? Still cute like in middle school as I see. And so is your friend." he turned to Key.

"Yah ! Who do you think you are ? Walking all 'Too y for my shirt' like that ! Do you think you're a greek god or something?" Key 'asked' him 'calmly'.

"Feisty!" he said. "So you think of me as a greek god ?"

"I...I didn't me-mean it...like t-that." he mumbled.

"Watch out Krystal. I think you got yourself a rival." Jonghyun chuckled and left them. After Krystal recovered from his statement she yelled at his direction.

"YAH ! FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT INTRESTED IN YOU! NEITHER IS KEY!"

The boy laugh lightly and went towards the park. Taemin still talked to Minhyuk while Minhyuk ( now aware of someones presence ) eyed the boy who was leaving. He looked at the direction of the shirtless boy and back to Key.

Key do you...?

 

 

 

this was the second chapter.

 

We really don't know how Jonghyun ended up here.Fact is now he is.

We guess he will put some drama in the story....the kind of drama wa all love ;) 

He seems intrested in Krystal and Key... would that lead to a love triangle ? at this point of the story,

we don't really know. but count on him to tease Key and Krystal in the most 'daring' way :3

What do you think of Minhyuk's reaction ? xoxo