Help from Taemin

My Secret Love

Chapter. 9 : Help from Taemin


                                                         


 


 

The morning was quite challenging. After three hours of Constitutional Law with Mr. Yeon, they chained directly with civil law with Mrs. N'Dyaie.

She was a real , no consideration for others. During the first course, while Krystal took notes just like everyone, she suddenly turned from the board and told Krystal to pay more attention and that it's not within a week she will be smarter. Taemin did his best to keep her calm that day, Krystal looked ready to slap some senses into the fat lady. N'Dyaie was the kind of teacher you wanted to brutalize severely.

N'Dyaie is a short, squat woman resembling a large pale toad. She had a broad, flabby face, a wide, slack mouth, and little neck. Her eyes were bulging and pouchy eyes, and in her mousy brown hair she often wore a black velvet bow, which reminded many students of a fly perched dangerously above a toad, furthering N'Dyaie's toad-like characteristics. She spoke with a simpering, high-pitched voice that was girlish and breathless, contrary to her appearance.

Krystal was perhaps the girl that hated her the most. For the boys it wasn't certain whether it was Key or Luhan. Probably Luhan, she once 'accidentely' told him his mouth was similar to an .

When the lecture came to an end, Key, Krystal and the other two were too tired to leave the room. Since they're the only class who uses it, they decided to spend some time there and eat for lunch.

Right behind them were Minho and Kai. Kai didn't notice the lecture was over. He was the whole time on Facebook chatting with Jonghyun who probably did not bother attending his classes.

Minho was busy figuring out if he should or not talk to Krystal. So instead, he wrote a note to Key and left right away.

Kai followed him after greeting Key's friends ( for the first time ) and kissed Key on the cheek to see how he would react to it.


 

"Guys, can you believe what just happened?" asked Krystal, eyeing Key as if he had grown a second head.

"I think, Jongin cheek kissed Key hyung."stated Taemin.

"Anything we need to know Bum ?" added Minhyuk. After regaining his senses Key said :

"Remember the date I had with Jonghyun yesterday?" they nodded.

"Get this. Kai was there too ! And he and Jonghyun are the campus priests !"

"That does not explain why he did what he did hyung. And why do you call him Kai ? Sounds like your name." commented Taemin as he opened his lunch box.

"Are they like 'real' catholic priests ?" asked Minhyuk who really did want to know. It was weird, they were waaay to young. But on the other side, you do see young politicians who are about their age nowadays, like that Kim Myeon from the PFP. (People First Party)

"You should feel weird because you're going to hell!" giggled Krystal hiding her face behind Taemin's shoulder.

"No, they are not catholic but lutherians"said Key.

"So? Should it be more rassuring ?"

"You're missing the point Krystal ! When dinner came-" he made a pause to add a dramatic effect to his story, " they started praying. At a RESTAURANT Krystal!"

Minhyuk, Krystal and Taemin didn't seem to a problem with that. Sure, they're some crazy people out there who are very serious about religion and Jonghyun and Kai were apparently one of those people. But that's not a reason to freak out like Key did. Weird guys do strange things after all.

"Okay hold it right there hyung, before you say anything offensive." said Taemin with his mouth full." Let me tell you hyung, that I am a serious catholic."

"You sound pretty proud of it Taemin. There is really no need for that." retorted Krystal playing with her hair.

"Really ?" asked Minhyuk. "How can someone with a God complex be religious ? Aren't you afaid of getting banned from heaven for your sins ?"

"I'm not one of those...crazy fanatic catholics. I just-I go to church every sunday, family comes over for religious parties...."

"You know what ? You are perfect for this." Key stoped him before he got lost in his narration, which no one wanted to hear to begin with.

"Will you please come with me to their service this afrernoon ? I kinda like Kai-"

"You LIKE KAI ? What about Jonghyun ? I thought you liked him !" asked Krystal with amazement.

"I never said I liked him. He's okay but not my type. Anyway, will you Taemin ?" he asked again. "I need to make sure that he's normal and not like some weirdo cult leader."

"You know what hyung? I will"

"Oh God, Taemin! I love you so much right now!" Key let out a breath as he got up from his seat and hugged Taemin.

"I actually want to confronte other people's approach on the Bible bla bla bla bla...."

"Please Tae, shut up!" In his frustration, Minyuk raised his voice and tightened his hold on his sandwich. Krystal had to smile at that since Minhyuk was always the one intrested in what Taemin said. Key, still hugging Taemin giggled and suggested they stop with the talking and eat instead.


 


 


 

 Key rolled his eyes at his cousin. He took some clothes from his closet and went back to the bathroom. “Baek, that is the end. After he hugged me, they asked if I could come to see them.”

"But shoud I be worried that you're going to church ? Wait, it's just an old fashioned bulding."

"Hey Baekhyun, I didn't ask you to spend your free time on my couch okay ? I don't need your jugment!" Key camr sligthly out from the bathroom ,raised a hand at his cousin to stop him from talking.

"Okay, gimme some of that chrismas money you still have and I'll be in Doubaï tomorrow." he suggested.

"With your head chopped off Baekhyun ? I don't think so. I have a SNSD CD, I have TVXQ to mix, we're fine here !" Key instantly retorted.

"Man, just don't change yourself for this guy;" told Baekhyun and than he started to think. "I mean, I totally dig it when girls or guys do that for me...but I totally lose respect for them afterwords." he nodded his head like an obedisent student.

"Ew, Baekhyun there is no way I'm going to change who I am for Choi Jongin !"

When Key came out the bathroom, Baekhyun put the magazine he was reading down and took a look at what wore his dear cousin.

"What the hell are you wearing ?" groaned Baekhyun.

"Church clothes! Have you never seen a british movie ?"

"Glad I didn't !"

 

 

 

end of chapter.

Oh....I did it ! Did you like Baekhyun ?

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for not talking much about Minho.

The next chapter will be all about him ;)