Here, some chocolate

My Secret Love

 

                                          

 

Chapter 3 Here, some chocolate.


 


 

Krystal's Pov


 


 

If you look hard enough, you can see love everywhere. I'm in the bus right now with Taemin ( we're late for our classes -_- ) and you can literally see that every stage of life and love is on display. The shy glances of new love blossoming, the passionate embrasses of two lovers. The two old foaks who, still seem pretty much into eachother....


 

end of Krystal's pov


 


 

"Would you please stop narrating?" snaped Taemin.

"I can't help it Taemin." she smiled."I can not have these beautiful insights and not share them with someone."

"Can you share it with the people over there?" he pointed at three middle school girls who were talking about the newest drama that came out one week ago."They might wanna hear it."

"No! I'm standing right next to you, Tae. I can't run into someone who happends to be my best friend and not stand next to him. It's weird." she pouted.

"What do you mean, what's weird about it ? Weird would be if the bus stopped now, you get out and realise it's the 1940s?"

Krystal seemed suprised by Taemin's statement. She looked up to him with admiration in her eyes.

"Why would that happen ?"she asked still smiling.

"It's just an example, I'm not trying to tell you a story."

"Are you serious Tae that's like a graet...You're a natural story teller!" she giggled.

"Okay that's it!" he went to the end of the bus and sat next to an old lady. But Krystal kept talking as if he was still standing next to her. Embarassed, Taemin hid his face behind his bag, wondering why in the world, he declined Key's offer to wake him up.

"Said the cute freshly single boy, hiding behind his bag. Suing over a lifetime with rage and regrets....But under that grisser and icy exterior does he have a warm heart beat? Only time will tell !" she said for all the bus to hear.

"I THINK HE DOES !" yelled a girl. "He is so adorable, I could eat him up!"

God help meeeee !!!!!!!! 


 


 

"Where have you two been this hole time ? You've missed 2 classes!" Key asked waiting for Krystal and Taemin to answer. He did not look pleased at all.

"Why are you so groumpy ?"asked Taemin afraid to sit next to his friend but had no choice but to do so, since Krystal rushed to Minhyuk.

"Leeteuk-shi," Minhyuk started, " Came after the first lecture to tell us that this saturday would be a party for us new students."

"Wow, I didn't know sunbae was that nice! Throwing a party in our honnour. I feel like he wants to get to me."

"Its not always about you Krystal!" said Key.

"I wish it was though".Minhyuk sighed.

"Why hyung?" asked Taemin with a confused expression on his face.

"Before the party...they'll hazing us."

"I'm sorry ?" said Krystal benting over to Key. "Hazing ?! But that's illigal isn't it?"

"What's hazing?" asked Taemin. Key couldn't seem to decide wehter to tell him or not. Minhyun rubbed his back to pretend that he's occupied, which let Krystal explaining it to him.

"Hazing is like a ritual..." she pauses and continiued " it involves harassement, abouse or humiliation used as a way of initiating someone into a group. It's verry comoun in the US Universities and in High Schools. That's why I asked my parents to continue school here in Korea. My unni had to go through this and she recovered after a month...."

Taemin lookd at her with wild eyes wondering if she was making things up just to scare him. But judging by Key's and Minhyuk's face, she said the truth.

"Wait...Key hyung. You had to do this last year right ? How was it ?"

"Oh, right! I already went through this." he remembered, smiling in relief." The sunbae's of last year were nicer. The hazing was more embarrassing than anything else."

"You could have told us earlier Key! I thought it would be like in the US." said the young girl crossing her arms and legs, laying her head on Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Sorry, my bad hahaha. So don't worry Taeminnie, you'll be just embarrassed.I have to say that thanks to the hazing, I went for the first time in a shop !" he remembered.

"You're first time in a shop? That's somehow hard to believe Key" laugh Minhyuk along with Taemin and Krystal.

"You are so lucky, that the professor just came now. You're gonna get it later! Anyway we still have 5min left, I'm gonna buy myself a chocolate bar. Is anyone coming?" Taemin was minding his own bussiness. Krystal and Minhyuk wached a video on YouTube, so Key had now choice but to go by himself.

He first went to the toilets ( they were mixed ) and saw how a girl undressed herself. At least it looked like it.

"Sorry, do you need some privacy ?"he asked the girl. She turned around with a DO in her hand and continiued applying it under her arms. She was unattractive. She was one of those people you always thought that nature could be harsh sometimes, or how Key often said 'Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce'.

"What?"

"Okay....um, whatever. Oh right, yesterday you told me that Nicole gave you my US stick, do you have it with you ? I really need it."

"I don't know." she smelled under her arms."Maybe I left it in the fridge."

"You put my US stick in your fridge ?" Key asked shocked with his mough dangling open.

"I wanna change what I said."

"Bah... have you been smoking in here ?" he asked holding his nose closed.

"NO UMMA ! I have NOT been smoking in here!" the girl called Bah shouted.

" ? You mean like pot ?"

"I'm hungry I'm skipping classes." she than went outside followed by Key going to the opposite direction.

That girl is crazy....


 

When he finally stood ahead the automat, he realized that he haddn't enough monney.

First that....thing and now this. God really ?

"But I wanted that chocolate bar." he said to himself.

"Want some of mine ?" Key turned to his right and realized that a boy stood next to him. He took the same classes Key and his friends did. He sees him often in the hallway. It was the same boy that snaped at him one week ago when he first met Krystal and Taemin. What was him name again?

"I-if you don't mind....?" he said shyly.

"No I don't. It looks like you really need it anyway." the weird eyed good looking boy said.

"I'll feel bad if I took it all. Wanna share ?"

"I don't mind. I'm Minho. Choi Minho, remember?"

"I'm Kim Kibum, and sorry I don't remember." key laugh awkwardly.

"It's not a big deal. Shall we go back to class ?" Minho asked.

"Let's!"


 

Back in the lecture room


 

"What took you so long? I missed you!" pouted Minhyuk

"You were with Minho guy ?" asked Taemin but Key ignored his question.

"Guys, I have to tell you something!" he starded.

"Go ahead." said Krystal writting on the FaceBook wall of some girl.

"This is serious! We all know after one week that Bah is awfull in bed, but it used to just be you hoping you'll never end up interacting with her during the day. Just now, I found her, smoking in the toilets and she confessed to me, that she put my US stick in her fridge! I think she's a crazy woodoo girl who wants to harm me..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" they all laughed.

"You are more dramatic than Krystal"stated Taemin who was on the floor now. Krystal just made an awkward face at Taemin's statement and Minhyuk played with Key's cheeks babbling nosense.

"I am serious ! She lives next to me and I feel like she's a psycopath." But the others just continued laughing. He sat down and noticed a little peace of paper on his desk.


 

Choi Minho, please add me on FaceBook ! :)


 

I made a new friend :D

 

that's the end of chapter 3 we hope you liked it... :)

if some of you are confused with the girls name, her name IS " Bah" :) We 

actually know a girl who's name is Bah...

Anyway.... thanks for reading ! and please tell us what you think of the story sofar ! 

 

I'm here now !