Facebook Talk

My Secret Love

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 : Facebook talk


 


 


 

"So....you really don't want me to come along?" asked Minhyuk one last time to be sure that Key wanted to be left alone.

"Yes. Just go have fun with Krystal and Teamin. I still haven't started these practical cases in civil and criminal law,"he lied, "not to forget that the tutorals are in two days."

Minhyuk looked him suspiciously. He knew Key was lying but on the other hand, he didn't want to confront him about it. After some chatting Minhyuk left Key's room and headded to Krystal's place.

So he logged himself on facebook and when he was on his homepage, he made a friend request to a certain Choi Minho.

After just 2minutes his request was accepted.

He must be online.


 

Kim Keybum : Hi !

Choi Minho : Hi !

Kim Keybum : Again, thanks for the chocolate bar, you really saved me! :D

Choi Minho : You're welcome, you really needed that :) .

Kim Keybum : I did ! I had to prepare myself for these 3 hour lecture. Not that I didn't like the professor. It's just that...

Choi Minho : That 3 hours are too much ?

Kim Keybum : Exactelly. So....Choi Minho, how are you ? :) 

Choi Minho : Good! You ?

Kim Keybum : Fine. How old are you ?

Choi Minho : Right now I'm 20, I'll turn 21 this december.

Kim Keybum : I just got 21 last september.

Choi Minho : Good.

Kim Keybum : :)

Good ? What's good about that ?

Choi Minho : ...

Kim Keybum : ...

Looks like he doesn't talk much...

Kim Keybum : Did you made any friends now or were they people you already knew ?

Choi Minho : I took  classes that started two weeks before semester begin. I met some people who take classes with us.

Kim Keybum : Like that girl... Sulli ?

Choi Minho : Actualy, that's her nickname, her name is Choi Jinri.

Kim Keybum : Well, how could I know ?

Oh GOD NO ! I don't even know him and I'm being all y

Kim Keybum : Sorry :s I'm writting as if I was talking to Minhyuk. ^^

Choi Minho : Don't worry. Show's that you're comfortable with me. So Minhyuk is your boyfriend's name ? Sounds like mine.

Kim Keybum : Boyfriend ? Minhyuk ? Like him and I are dating ?

Choi Minho : Yes. I saw you when you hugged eachother last week after our first encouter. And you seem verry close too. You don't have to hide it. Imean we're in Seoul. 

Kim Keybum : Stop it right there ! Minhyuk is my friend from primary school. We're just friends.

Choi Minho : Oh! Sorry. I just thought...

Kim Keybum: You thought wrong ! He isn't even gay or biual and doesn't look like one either.

Choi Minho : Right. And Krystal ?

Krystal ?

Kim Keybum : I met Krystal and Taemin the day you... well, you know. She and Taemin are best friends.

Choi Minho : I thought you all knew eachother.

Kim Keybum : Really ? We bounded rather fast I think hahahaha :D

Do you have relatives ?

Choi Minho : No. You ?

Kim Keybum : No.

Choi Minho : Well, Keybum it was nice talking to you. See you tomorrow ok ?

Kim Keybum : It's Key, and yeah yee ya ;)


 

He's nice I guess...I should go see the other's now

 

 

end of this chapter :)