Chapter 08 - Woman

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 8

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]The Slit-Mouth Woman[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]"I'm burning this down!" 

"What happened?" Sehun stubbornly held her wrist, not letting her go. "I said what you want already! Now leave me alone!" That was the first time for Sehun seeing a woman shouting at him, seeing Jihyun shout. Sehun face turned dark, "Doesn't it make you think twice about burning, such.. thing?" He asked and made Jihyun growled. "Just shut the up Sehun, you aren't helping!" 

"How am I supposed to help you when you wanted me to leave!?" He talked back and recieved another growl. Jihyun rolled her eyes and freed her hand from his grip. 

The sky was getting darker. Jihyun sneaked out to the nearest alley that no one could ever wish to walk through. She heard footsteps behind and she looked back at her shoulders and saw Sehun running after her. "Yah! I have a bad feeling about this." Sehun shouted from the alley's entery. Jihyun just rolled her eyes and stopped at the corner. She slammed the doll to the ground and poured some gasoline, took her lighter from her pouch,  and threw it to the doll.

She watched the fire lit up and it was burning the thing. Just when Sehun was arrived at the scene, Jihyun walked away, leaving the doll and Sehun. He starred at the doll. The freakish smirk that he had never seen before appeard at its face and it sent creeps to him. The funny thing that was on Sehun's vision was, it wasn't burning. Although it was all covered with flames. Sehun looked away and talied Jihyun once more.

"C-Can you please just leave me for a second?" Jihyun aimed her palms on him as he was approaching her. Sehun stopped and watched her walking away. 

Jihyun walked back to her room while hugging herself. She didn't know why she was so jumpy and anxious all of a sudden. Her palm and her forehead was starting to sweat. Cold ones. As she was walking through the hallway to the Special room, the temperature dropped all of a sudded. She hugged herself tighter and started to rush.

But then,

 

She stopped.

And let out a loud gasp.

There was a woman.

Unfortunately,

It was the black-luxury-ball gown dressed woman. She curved a smile. An intimidati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter