Chapter 07 - Burn

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 7

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Try to Burn Me If You Can[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Jihyun tried to break free from the guy's strong grip but she couldn't. He was too strong. She learned  martial arts back then incase for a self-defense but she couldn't think any of it now. Besides, it was such a long time ago. She tried to bite his hand and it works, she got free from the guy's grip. She ran before she got caught again and students were looking at her with curiosity. She felt the guy was following her and she ran faster, away from him. But, bad luck to Jihyun, she slipped and he got her again.

"Let me go!" She tried to scream but her voice cracked. "YAH!" She tried again. She stepped at the guy's foot and elbowed the guy's stomache. She turned around to kick him and then he fall onto the ground in pain. She examined his face and gasped secretly in shock. "Aren't you the one that named Kyungsoo?" She said crystal clear and firmly at him. Kyungsoo was then feeling downed by Jihyun's cold and tense presence. "What are you trying to do? me?! cause it'll never happen." She turned around and leave him.

But suddenly, she felt that her hand was being pulled. "Stop it Kyungsoo-sshi! of-hmpfft" She was dragged tp the janitor's closet instead of the school's warehouse. 

"Jihyun-sshi! Listen!" 

Jihyun eyes widened as he let go of his hands from her. He locked the door and it made Jihun uncomfortable, plus the small gap space. "It's watching us." He whispered and it made Jihyun wanted to scream. "Who?"

"That thing" He whispered, hissing.

Jihyun blinked her thought of the doll and furrowed her brows "I don't know what are you talking about." She lied. "No, I know that you know what exactly what I'm talking about." He said slowly, with heavy breath. Kyungsoo look at his surrounding as if someone was watching them. "Kyungsoo, let's go to you frie-"

"NO!" He hissed. "They're useless!" He sweated. "They cannot do anything!" He continued.

"Kyungsoo-ssi stop." She said calmly.

"It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter