Chapter 05 - I Jumped off a Building

Light's Off 인형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]

Chapter 5

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]I Jumped off a Building[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]"C-call her..?" She wasn't quite sure because she hadn't call her for years.

"Yes, you have her number right?" Sehun said. He asked that eventhough it seemed too obvious.

She was her sister why wouldn't she have her number?

"I'll go check on Kyungsoo." Kris said and walked to Kyungsoo's room, followed by Lay and Baekhyun. 

"No,  that is just ridiculous. I'm not calling her. Not calling her when I am in the same building." Jihyun said out of the blue.

"But at least.. just try?" Kai suggested.

Jihyun kept silent for a moment, so did the others. She shrugged her thoughts away and without thinking twice, she took out her phone and dialed Mihyun's contact number.

She waited for someone to pick up, until someone spoke. 

Which was not, Mihyun. 

"Yeoboseyo?" A woman spoke through the phone.

Jihyun stayed silent. She was shocked, nervous, and confused because it wasn't Mihyun who answered it. She somehow recognized that sweet and gentle voice that belonged to the woman. She knew that deep inside her that wasn't just a woman.

It was her mother.

"Is someone answering?" Kai asked with curiosity in his eyes.

With a blink, "Mother?" She asked with hatred heard in her voice.

"Jihyun?" The woman on the speaker instantly asked back.

"Where's Mihyun? Why are you answering her phone? And what is she doing walking around in my school?" Jihyun asked lot of questions, despite that she had this feeling of awareness for her sister or she just didn't want to talk to her mother.

"wha.. wh-what are you talking about, Honey?." She asked stuttered. The last word from the woman made Jihyun's eyes twitched secretly.  

"Please just tell me what I need to know now. I don't have much time." Jihyun replied. 

Tense built inside Kai and Sehun as they stared at her, speaking through the phone. Kai saw that her eyes was talking like she wanted to say to her that she missed her mother, but besides that, there was hatred and dissapointment. So was Sehun. It was just strange that her own daughter talked like that to her.

"But honey," that word again gave Jihyun creeps down her spine. "Your, Your, Your sister jumped off her own building, 89 storeys, 3 days ago. And her body was.." Jihyun gulped. Anger built up in her and there was a bad feeling in her guts. Kai gasped and Sehun almost opened his mouth in shock. They hardly believe the news told by the woman through the phone. Because Jihyun look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter